Analysation Of Poorva Punya Sthana

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor
Analysation Of Poorva Punya Sthana

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 04 Jan 2011

Dear Readers , before i analyse the 5th house, i would like to brief the Karakatwa of the Poorva Punya Sthana. Those who knew it , please bear with me.

1) 5th House:- Santhana , Overall Development, Poorva Punya Sthana, Love Marriage, Buddhi,Aradhana,

It shows what u are going to experience from the Papa ,Punya karma of ur fore-fathers ,so that one would understanad in this present janma ,what Papa and Punya Karma of our previous life.

Putra sthana, Jnana prasara sthana, Mantra, sathkarma, prathibha, vedantha, yantr, mantra, shastra sthana.

Vishesh Buddhi sthana, anthar sukh,religion,raj gowrav,good living facility, living with top aristocrates,manokamana, atma, bhavisha Jnana, Prana Vayu, Shruthi, Smrithi, Prathiba, Smarana Shakthi.

One can experience the previous lifes punya phala ,if the 5th house is parishuddha. I mean without any affliction of malefic planets.

It is also called Vidya Sthana, mantralochana,mantra siddhi, public money,yajna, yaga, refering the old manuscripts,unnatha buddhi,memorising the Puranas, and undertaking Dharmic works /job

KARAKA OF 5TH HOUSE IS -----GURU

2) Here i would like to tell u why Trikona is very, very important in any horoscope.( 1,5,9)

Lagna :-( Lagna is both Trikona and Kendra. That is why lagna is the foremost one in jataka. ) Experiencing the fruits in this janma, the papa and punya karma phalas of our prevoius life. That is why lagna is also called as place of experincingthe phala whether it is good or bad. That is why the astrologers first see, after holding the jataka , whether lagna and lagnadipathi is seviourly afflicted.( please refer my earlier thread those who have not read it )

Panchama Sthana :- U are expeiencing in this janma , the fruits of papa ,punya karma phala of our ancestors.( Fore fathers and not father)

Navama sthana :-this sthana shows what our fathers karma and how we experiencing.

So Trikona helps the native to find out the vichaar of his father, and Forefathers

Panchama Sthana shows the natives Poorva Punya. How we came to this janma and in what condition . It helps us to find out what papa and punya we had done in our previous janma. It is familiarly called as PUTRA STHANA or SANTHANA STHANA.

To be continued-----
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 06 Jan 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Astrology is not a Science of light, but it is the Science of life

Iluvmyindia1
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Analysation Of Poorva Punya Sthana

Post by Iluvmyindia1 » 04 Jan 2011

Thanks Rao ji for shedding some light on this topic.

Waiting for more info on this and eager to find out what I have brought from my past karmas with SATURN (alone) in 5th house (AQUARIUS Lagna).

Brs//rr

kunalbhardwaj27
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kunalbhardwaj27 » 04 Jan 2011

y P.Srinivas. Rao » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:52 pm

Dear Readers , before i analyse the 5th house, i would like to brief the Karakatwa of the Poorva Punya Sthana. Those who knew it , please bear with me.

1) 5th House:- Santhana , Overall Development, Poorva Punya Sthana, Love Marriage, Buddhi,Aradhana,

It shows what u are going to experience from the Papa ,Punya karma of ur fore-fathers ,so that one would understanad in this present janma ,what Papa and Punya Karma of our previous life.

Putra sthana, Jnana prasara sthana, Mantra, sathkarma, prathibha, vedantha, yantr, mantra, shastra sthana.

Vishesh Buddhi sthana, anthar sukh,religion,raj gowrav,good living facility, living with top aristocrates,manokamana, atma, bhavisha Jnana, Prana Vayu, Shruthi, Smrithi, Prathiba, Smarana Shakthi.

One can experience the previous lifes punya phala ,if the 5th house is parishuddha. I mean without any affliction of malefic planets.

It is also called Vidya Sthana, mantralochana,mantra siddhi, public money,yajna, yaga, refering the old manuscripts,unnatha buddhi,memorising the Puranas, and undertaking Dharmic works /job

KARAKA OF 5TH HOUSE IS -----GURU

2) Here i would like to tell u why Trikona is very, very important in any horoscope.( 1,5,9)

Lagna :-( Lagna is both Trikona and Kendra. That is why lagna is the foremost one in jataka. ) Experiencing the fruits in this janma, the papa and punya karma phalas of our prevoius life. That is why lagna is also called as place of experincingthe phala whether it is good or bad. That is why the astrologers first see, after holding the jataka , whether lagna and lagnadipathi is seviourly afflicted.( please refer my earlier thread those who have not read it )

Panchama Sthana :- It shows papa ,punya karma phala of our ancestors and what is ur karma ?.

Navama sthana :-this sthana shows what our fathers karma and how we experiencing.

So Trikona helps the native to find out the vichaar of his father, and Forefathers

Panchama Sthana shows the natives Poorva Punya. How we came to this janma and in what condition . It helps us to find out what papa and punya we had done in our previous janma. It is familiarly called as PUTRA STHANA or SANTHANA STHANA.

To be continued-----

Dear Sir,

After you complete the post.Please also make us understand how to analyse the 5th house .Wat r the combinations and etc... I would be really great full for this information....

God bless you.

Regards
Kunal
see in forest mummy duck is going to water pond for swimming means - daddy duck and baby ducks is going in the backside of mummy duck and jumping in water. Not looking this side not looking that side. Simply jumping.

-- Howzat

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 04 Jan 2011

Iluvmyindia1 wrote:Thanks Rao ji for shedding some light on this topic.

Waiting for more info on this and eager to find out what I have brought from my past karmas with SATURN (alone) in 5th house (AQUARIUS Lagna).

Brs//rr

Sir give me little time to answer ur queries

desyno1

Post by desyno1 » 04 Jan 2011

Namaskar Srinivas. Rao ji, Greetings

Sir once again excellent post. thank you.

My question is what kind of karma come with Ketu ji in 5th house ??

I have Vrishik Lagnam and in my 5th house I have Ketu in Meen Rashi and my 5th lord Guru (brahaspati) is in kark rashi in the 9th house ??

How much bad Have i done in my past life sir ??

my details November 3 1978 8.09 AM New Delhi

Thank you once again sir. Namaskar

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 04 Jan 2011

Dear Raoji:

How to compare 5th and 9th house?
How to compare shadbala of rasi and bhavachart?
For eg. The lowest shadbala house in rasi chart has highest shadbala in bhava chart?So is the house weakest or strongest or in between?
If the 5th house is weak in terms of shadbala and if 5th lord is afflicted, it means it is weak and is due to previous birth sins.
How to distinguish between sins like
harm done to parents
Harm done to gurus
harm done to God
Harm done to wife
Harm done to ladies
Harm done in terms of money-cheating, corruption etc
Harm done to siblings
Harm done to employers
Harm done to frinds

How to do parihara by identifying the exact sins committed? How to find present birth sins and to compare if it with previous birth sins, to see if we are doing better now or worse or the same? If we have improved in terms of bad karmas ie doing less than before and so on.

Thank u,

Regards,

Dev

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 06 Jan 2011

In Continuation with:-

1) Panchama is Poorva Punya sthana.

Panchamadipathi indicates what we were in previous life.

Graha aspecting the panchama indicates ,what we have done in the previous life.

Navamsha Rashyadipathi of Panchamadipathi indicates what will happen in this present janma.

If the 5th lord is combust, then We dont get Poorna phala

If the 5th lord is having the Vedha by malefic planets , then it indicates the difficulties faced, death or

death related incidents happened during the Dasha -bukthi period in previous life.

If the 5th lord is balishta and in papakartari, it indicates the difficulties ( Kashta Jeevan) in our poorvajanma.

If not in papakartari and shubha graha aspects the 5th lord , then it indicates the good life in the previous

janma.

If the 5th lord and lagnapathi are friends, then it indicates the good janma.In case they are Shatru ,

then it indicates the pain from the children or child will be against to u in this janma..

If the 5th lord is aspected by shubha graha--because of ur good poorva janma karma, u will attain the day

by day improvements , good health, wealth, gods blessings in this janma.

If the 5th lord is aspected by Ashubh graha or in Papa krantha, u will recieve only limited phala from that

panchama and u are destined to recieve those phala as per the previous lifes karma.

2):- Panchama is our 1st janma.

5th to 5th is our 2nd janma.

9th to 5th is our 3rd janma and so on------

3) Let me come back to the main subject the analysation of deepaks 5th house

@! What was he in previous janma.:- 5th lord is Shukra -- Brahman graha

This Shukra is in Shukra Nakshatra ( bharani)

This Shukra is in 4th Digbala( Kendra) and is aspected by Kuja . This indicates ,in his previous life, being a

brahmin , he gave much pain to the brahmins ( who knew veda , vedantha) and treated them badly by his

ahambav and ahankaar ( Kuja is karaka for Ahankaar and Ahambhaav, Kalahakarak,EGO).Because of this,

Brahmins have cursed him.There is a curse from Brahmins ( See Shani is placed in 5th house, Kuja is

badakadipathi in lagna and Guru is placed in neecha sthana in lagna )That is why in this janma he is born in

defferent religion ( See Shani in 5th, Shani is called as Shudra Graha. Please dont misunderstand. i told as

per astrological term. If any one hurts in my language i will take back.) or brahamanetra janma. But still the

VASANA of the previous janma has not gone completely ( See Guru And Chandra ,both are Brahman

Graha are in Lagna) as the Guru sees the 5th house that too from lagna along with another Brahman Graha

Chandra.

Dear members , u have seen how these grahas plays an impotant part in our daily life. If the grahas are

placed in good place then the native will lead a good , sukh, happy life. That is why it is said ---we are

contolled by these Grahas , these grahas are controlled by God . If one has to recieve or experience the

jataka phala, it can be ascertained only from poorva janma punya, matra punya, Pitra Punya and

theire Bhaghya.

Let we see, why he is very much fond of Lord Shiva, Why is he having many Brahmin friends, which is his

Aaardana Daiva, santhana, interested in Jyothisha,( father , fathers father) etc ,etc----.( only with the

permission of Deepak.) in the next issue-----.

Dear members , please correct me if i am wrong. I am glad to recieve ur any comments. I have

written here what has been taught to me.

Those who have Kuja Dosha , They should recite the below mentioned mantra. This is Wonderful Mantra .

" SARVA MANGALA MANGALYE SHIVE SARVARTHA SADHIKE
SHARANYE TRAYAMBIKE GOWRI NARAYANI NAMOSTHUTHE "

With Regards

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 06 Jan 2011

In continuation with:-

As per kalidasa , from Panchama Sthana, one can find out the Santhana Vichaar. Means, the story of the next janma, how is our papa, punya phala of our karma, how is our Karma Swaroopa of next janma.

In the same way, one can predict from panchama how we deal with Kashta and Nashta in this janma.

Therefore, from the panchama we can find out how is our punerjanma. 5th to 5th predicts our Karma phala.

Therefore from Lagna, panchama, and navama bhavas , one can predict the happiness, sadness and about the karma phala of our punarjanma.( next janma)

Therefore one should balance the papa and punya phala. Ones Dharma, Daivashakthi, aradhana, Ishta devatha, kula Devatha can be predicted from this panchama sthana.

Let me explain the above in the following examples.:-

1) If we seperated the samsara of any other person in our poorvajanma, we will undergo the pain in our samsara in this janma.

2) If we obstructed the education of any person in our poorva janma, we are destined to get uneducated , illiterare children in this janma.

3) if we had taken the property by force or by illeagal means of any person in our previous janma,-- In this janma we will be unable to safe guard our property and sell same to third party or the third party by force will take away our property.

4) If we had given difficulties or pain to our parents in our poorva janma,-- in this janma, our children will be seperated from us or go away from us.

5) if we had snatched the food of any person in our previous janma,--in this janma we have to suffer for want of food or meals.

6) Like this , we might have done many papas. the sameway we will recieve and undergo the pain in this janma or next janma.

There are many Vichaaraas in jyothisha. I will limit my explanation to this. I hope the above explantin will have the answers to the question raised by Mr. DEV
JANANI JANMA SOWKYANAAM VARDHANI KULA SAMPADAAM
PADAVI POORVA PUNYANAAM LIKYATHE JANMA PATHRIKA
On this principle(Adhaar) all vichaars about papa , punya phala of our ancestors and also of ours, the good or bad will be decided and shown to us in this janma.

If a person experience the good phala, it is because of Dhaana, dharma of his ancestors. That is why the jyothishi writes the above phrase before he starts writing the jataka.

Here i would like to give one more example. a person will say that he has married when there is no compatibility between the two.

This is against our Shastra and he is destined to reap the phala. It may not effected him now. In future he has to undergo the pain of his action. Otherwise the word of our Great rishis may become false. With this marriage , they will be seperated or get divorced, there will be delay or problem for vamsha abivraddhi, may suffer from sickness, may increase in Runa Baada, may involve in an accident and due to which a part of the body may get permanently damaged, may always suffer from fear of death, may suffer pain from not having children, may suffer from internal quarrels, may act against to elders and has to suffer from kashta - nashta jeevana. There is no doubt the above will happen . Only KAALA will give its answers and one has to waite till then

Please note jyothishi may go wrong but not Jyothisha. being a jyothishi , he has to study the jataka and understand the intercasies. then say the phala. It requires the great deal of Time and Concentration.

Believe me this Shastra is having its own Power that no one can deny.

Dear mambers, i had written in my own way, whatever the matter came to my mind. I may be wrong or i may have failed in my explanation to convince u. I hope all our educated members will recieve this writing whole heartedly and bless me.

with Regards
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 07 Jan 2011, edited 2 times in total.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 07 Jan 2011

Dear Raoji:

Thank you for the explanation.
I have a doubt. My father and his father, grandfather, have all done lot of dharma, pujas and mainitained honesty to the core with money, women etc. My mother has also done lots of dharma in terms of giving food to the needy.
I must acknowledge that I have not done much and do not have that level of honesty and dharma though I am not dishonest or adharmic.
But I have sufferings, may be because of my own sins. My parents are not there now, so they are not seeing that and I assume what they see could involved their sins too but when I suffer not in front of them, it should be due to my own sins in past janmas.

How to distinguish how much suffering is due to past janmas and how much due to this?

Kindly clarify for the benefit of all.

Dev

Zarna
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Zarna » 07 Jan 2011

Thank you sir for your kind sharing of knowledge.It's really very important/valuable to know.
Sir,here is my chart detail.I wanted to know something abt my 5th house/my purva janma...
Gemini ASC-----no planet
3rd house(leo)--GUru+rahu+shani+Mangal
5th house(libra)-----------No planet(3rd aspect of saturn+7th aspect of venus+9th aspect of Ketu)
9th house(aquarius)...Ketu+budha
10th house(pisces)...Sun+moon
11th house(aries).....Venus

Will it lead me somewhere to grow spiritually?
Jai shree krishna

Zarna
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Zarna » 07 Jan 2011

If u want my detail:
18/3/1980,1:45PM,sawarkundla(amreli),Gujarat,Indial.
Thanks & regards,
Jay shree krishna,
Zarna
Jai shree krishna

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 07 Jan 2011

Guruji, sir , you need not ask me anything . just keep writing .

thank you ,
kind regards
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 07 Jan 2011

Hello Rao Sir

Thank you on the lovely post again...I had a question on the 5th house..Sir,what happens if there is no planet in the 5th in the natal chart..How do we analyze it ? In this case do we have to take into consideration the 5th lord or the planet(s) aspecting the 5th house ..??

thank you
Beginner/Learner of Vedic Astrology

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 07 Jan 2011

astro123 wrote:Hello Rao Sir

Thank you on the lovely post again...I had a question on the 5th house..Sir,what happens if there is no planet in the 5th in the natal chart..How do we analyze it ? In this case do we have to take into consideration the 5th lord or the planet(s) aspecting the 5th house ..??

thank you

5th lord is main and he is your Aradana Devatha, poorva punya sthanadipathi, your Kula devatha. U see aspecting only to analyse the status of 5th lord and sthana (whether they are balista.)

kunalbhardwaj27
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kunalbhardwaj27 » 08 Jan 2011

Dear Guruji,

I have a query.Please reply as and when u free.

Suppose mithun lagna.
5th lord is shukra is in 5th.But it is aspected by badhaka lord from 9th house. Guru is Retro in 9th.

What can u say bout this combination in jataka for his poorva janma..

Regards
Kunal
see in forest mummy duck is going to water pond for swimming means - daddy duck and baby ducks is going in the backside of mummy duck and jumping in water. Not looking this side not looking that side. Simply jumping.

-- Howzat

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 08 Jan 2011

Thank you once again Rao Sir
Beginner/Learner of Vedic Astrology

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 08 Jan 2011

In continuation of---(Analysation of Panchama---Dob:- 26-04-1973/ 0.30hrs/ Mangalore)

DEAR MEMBERS PLEASE READ SLOWLY AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND

Lagnadipathi in 5th, the lord of 5th Shukra is Digbala in 4th along with exalted Ravi---Good Janma.

Since jeevana karaka Guru in lagna , the native will lead a simple ( sarala) life doesnt likes to exhibit to the outside world how rich he is, and likes to help the needy. But Kuja as Badaka lord in lagna and Shani in 5th indicates the sufferings in previous janma. Since mantra karaka Guru aspects the 5th, he was Jnani, vedanthi in his poorva janma.

5th lord Shukra in Ravi navamsha, Ravi in Chandra navamsha, Chandra is along with neecha Guru and badaka lord Kuja in lagna in rashi chakra shows the Guru Shaapa and the native was born under Guru Shaapa.

Since Guru in manokaraka Chandra nakshatra and in lagna, Athma karaka Ravi is in kendra from Guru , the native likes to experience the Moksha through athma vichaar. (please note-- Guru is the lord of 12th --Moksha, Guru is also moksha karaka, and the lord of Meena rashi ---Moksha Sthana of Kaala Purusha.) He is destined to lean towards the adyatmik vichaar during Guru Dasha, that is what he is experiencing now.

Guru even though neecha , he is Yoga Prada. Because the guru is papa graha for this lagna , he becomes nirbala in neecha sthana, so his papatwa has to go considerably because he is in lagna and neecha.

Vishesha jnana karaka Guru in lagna made the native centre of attraction to others. But kuja in lagna made the native some times arrogant(Mano Udwega--Pl pardon me as i am not getting the right word in english) and emotional. That is why i always used to say even though Kuja -Chandra Yoga (is also Laxmi Narayana yoga) is good but at same time it is bad also. Some times when gets angry or emotional he shows the lord Narasimha roopa. He likes to face the Challenges in life( Exalted kuja in lagna). He does the job which no body has guts to do. For Eg:- He visited the Gokarna Temple by walk covering nearly 200kms.He climbed the Shabari Mala by bare foot. It is difficult to win over him publicly.He will be always alert and likes such Godly ventures.He never listen to any body , he does as per his atma says, he surrenders only to his Atma not to any body.

Guru in lagna and Shani in 5th having the lagna sambandha gives the native the vedantha Vidya . Automatically one day he will drift to adyatmika vichaar perticularly during these two grahas dasha or bhukthi.

Guru being the lord of veda , shastra in lagna along with Chandra, deep adyayana karaka Shani in 5th the vishesh buddhi sthana, the lord of 5th Shukra is digbala along with exalted Ravi ( please note, for RAVI and CHANDRA there is no ASHTAMADIPATYA because they own only one house and not two houses where each planet gas got it ) with this the native will have the habit and likes to go deep into the adyatmika subject. This nature or the yoga is gifted from Shani to him. That is why in our language Kannada , they say " Shani kottare vara, ittare shaapa". Meaning --If Shani wants to give, he will give in two hands abundentlly ( so much, even if the native say enough, he wont stop giving) . But if he is angry , he will make the other person a beggar or bikaari. He dont have the Mercy. Other planet may pardon u , if u agree ur mistake ,But not Shani , there is no question of pardon in his dictionary for wrongs) Shani got this KARMA karakatwa from Lord Shiva after 1000 years penance. Our guru used to say --pray Lord Shani daily , u will automatically gets the power of analysing the horoscope, so that u can predict the future, past and present. Such is the power of Shani.He is the lord who takes the person to top and at the same time with more speed he is the lord gets the person to ground zero with no seconds.

Vidya stanadipathi ( 4th Lord) even though uchha, since he is in Shanis house, there may the problem of education.

Panchama Sthana is bhoo- tatwa rashi and hence ur seva phala, pooja phala will get the results. since Lagna and Lagnadipathi is balista u will experience the above phala.

Since Guru aspects the 5th house, u will be interested in Jyothisha , adyatmika , mantra. shastra and u will continue to ur surprise. Since Kaavya , sangeetha ( music , lyrics , poem) karaka Shukra is Digbala ,and is in kendra from Saarvajanik( public) karak Chandra, u will be interested in music.( Vipareetha interest)

Guru the novel ( Kadambari) karaka , introducing the new vichaar kaaraka, the native will bring to light some New Vichaar to this world today or tomorrow perticularly during Shani Dasha. Since Guru is there in the lagna ,his fineness in this field will come to light one day.

SINCE BADAKA LORD KUJA ( KALAHA KARAKA, STUBBORNESS, AHAM KARAKA) IS IN LAGNA, THE NATIVE MAY SOME TIME ACTS ARROGANT, SPEAKS HARSH WORDS OR IN OTHER WORDS HE LIKES TO EXPRESS HIS FEELINGS HONESTLY IN A STRAIGHT BLUNT MANNER WITH OUT ANY GUILT IN MIND, OPEN HARTEDNESS WHICH MIGHT BE TRUE WHAT HE SAYS BUT THE OTHER PERSON MAY NOT LIKE IT , MAY GIVE PAIN TO OTHER PERSON. THIS MAY BECOME A THORN IN FUTURE TO THE NATIVE ----PLEASE NOTE

Let us see from Panchamsha----I hope it will help our members , how to see panchamamsha. I will not go in detail here.

Vedantha vichaar, shastra jnana, aachaar vichaar with regard to pooja , punaskaar, devatha upasana, sadgun bavana, devatha vichaar,papa punya phala can be predicted from this panchamamsha.

Meena Lagna , lagnadipathi Guru in lagna along with 5th lord Chandra. Here also Guru have the relation of 5th house .

Mantra karaka Guru in lagna in his own house------the native will carry forward the old , traditional paddathi.

Atma karaka Ravi in 12th , mithra to lagna lord, 12th is mohsha stahana, shani rashi-----there will be Atma Saakshaath kaara.

Guru is purusha devatha graha in lagna ( OM--brahma, Vishnu, shiva)----Shiva Araadaka

Shani in 9th house------shani deerga adyayana karaka , deep learning karaka---- the native went deep into the vedanta vichaar , jyothish vichaar.

Guru drashti to pitra sthana ( 9 th house) and Shani in Pitha Maha ( fathers father---9th to 9th) house and also aspected by Guru indicates that the native learnt the jyothisha with the blessings of Pitha Maha and hence jyothisha vidya came to him.

----------------

Lagna Sookshmadipathi is Shani in 5th having the drishti by Guru from lagna-----the native automatically became interested in adyatmika , devatha , vedantha vichaar.

since lagnadipathi is Shani-----the native is gifted to go deep into any subject provided it is interesting to him and likes to come out with his own explanation.

Shani in 5th and aspected none other then Guru indicates the native is a Shani Upasaka.

Shani is Shivamsha, through Shiva the native also might be Shakthi Araadaka. Because Shukra the lord of 5th and seen by kuja from lagna. To this to achieve , he will get the guidance from one GURU and through that Gurus anugraha he will become Shakthi upasaka also. This will be given by Lord Shani only( Please see---Guru aspects the Shani and 5th house, Shani in Kuja nakshatra, Kuja in lagna with Guru, 5th lord Shukra in kuja rashi)

Here since Shani in Kuja nakshatra, Kuja is with Guru----- Shani gave this vidya through Guru anugrha to this native. Since Shani is nidhaana graha (sliw karaka, manda karaka) the native learnt this vidya through hard work and self efforts.

Those who suffer from Graha Dosha or infact any problems in life-------This is the wonderful Mantra , every family should know this Great Mantra. Here it is ---

SARVA BAADHA VINIRMUKTHO DHANA DHANYA SUTHANVITHAHA

MANUSHYO MATPRASADENA BHAVISHYATHI NA SAMSHAYAHA

What a fantastic mantra . These are POWER mantras , believe me .

Let me explain the AARAADHANA in the next issue-----
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 09 Jan 2011, edited 2 times in total.

milredr

Post by milredr » 08 Jan 2011

Thank u sir for a detailed explaination. Will wait for the rest.

Warm regards

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 09 Jan 2011

IN CONTINUATION WITH :-

Araadhana Sthana:- Some astrologer says one should take 5th house as Araadhana Sthana, few says the 9th,and few others says U should take Deva Lagna for praying the lord,because Deva lagna rashi lords blessing is always is there in any jataka.

Any how, i will not deny their views. They are true in their own way of prediction.

Let me take 5th house as Araadhana Sthana :-

Panchama-- Araadhana Sthana

Shani in panchama----Shani is Shivamsha

Guru aspects panchama and Shani----Guru is Brahma , Vishnu , Maheshwara. So Guru is also Shivamsha.

Panchamadipathi---- Stree Graha, Shakthi.

Since panchama is Araadhana Sthana and Guru being Mantra karaka, Aadyatmika karaka is aspecting the Lord Shani Bhagwan------indicates the native is Shiva Aaraadhaka.

Panchamadipathi Shukra is digbala in 4th along with exalted Soorya and in Soorya navamsha along with Shani-----indicates this natives Kula Devatha is-----SRI KANTESHWARA SWAMY. hence the native became Shiva Aaraadhaka.( Ravi is the lord of Simha rashi and Shivamsha)

4th lord Kuja exalted in lagna and in Shani Rashi ,the Makara . Kuja is also called as Skanda , son of Lord Shiva and hence the natives House (Gar in hindi) Devatha is also Lord Sri Kanteshwara. Since Kuja aspects Shukra ,the native will have the interest in Shakthi Upaasana also.

But Aaraadhana Stanadipathi Shukra is dagda (combust) and in 12th from 5th araadhana sthana , the native may not get the Poorna Phala.

Since Guru sees panchama and Shani, the native will have the interest in upaasana. But in the horoscope the Guru is neecha which indicates that-------some time too much bakthi , some time laziness and think otherwise. The reason is Kuja -Chandra yoga. Since ,Manokara karaka Chandra is with Udvega (emotional) Karaka Kuja, with this combination the native some times by his ahankaar, his pooja becomes TAAMASA POOJA.

Rahu is behind Chandra indicates ,the native is also the follower of Bhadra Kaali. Rahu is also called as bhavishya karaka, so the native is interested in Astrology Vidya.

Since Karma Karaka Shani in 5th , the native will not get Mukthi unless he release the previous karma .

OTHERS:-

Since Jeevanopaaya Karaka Shani is near to aghaath karaka Ketu, the native will have to face tough challenges through out his life.

Shravana Nakshatra is the natives Janma nakshatra. Sharvana is considered to be the Shresta Nakshatra among all nakshatrs. lord Vishnu is the Adhipathi. Lord Vishnu has got many shaapas while helping the universe. In the same way Shravana nakshatra natives will involve themselves in some kind of Shaapas.

In this Shravana Nakshatra, the plants shastra, the animals shasra, birds shastra,sagaar sgastra, matsya shastra, is born and hence Lord Vishnu became Adhipathi to these. That is why this native loves animals and takes care of destitued ,sick animals like Dogs, Cows ,Cats etc, etc. he is having his own organisation called " Prem Chaaya"like PETA.

One of the Vahana of Lord Shani is Dog

Born in ashtami Thithi, wednesday:- Budha is yoga karaka to makara lagna. Since ashtami thithi is dosha---- u are required to perform every month ashtami thithi Vishnu Sahasra Naama pooja. With this budhas neechatwa will go and he will provide u the good phala.

Since ashtami thithi karaka is Shani, it is good if u do the above parihara so that the place where shani sits( 5th)and place where he sees (7th, 11th, and 2nd) ( 1,2nd house) will have the good phala.

Dear members i will not go in detail of Deva Lagna. I will explain when the time comes . It is interesting.

Kalatra Dosha:- Makara Lagna, Shukra in papa rashi -Mesha, and Simha navamsha, Lagna is in 3 degree and 2 minutes. It is in 55th SHASHTIYAMSHA called Ashubha Shastiyamsha and hence the native will have Kalatra dosha.

Parihara:-- Perform Laxmi Narayana kalyana to Naaga ( Sarpa), Sarpa Homa, Mangalya Dhaana . the native will have wonderful life if he do the above.

The native is running Guru Dasha---- since Guru is neecha, the native will have to face some problems from the Brahmins in this dasha . Please be careful .

Since Guru is in lagna and Guru dasha is running, u might visit Punya Kshetra like --Kedaar, Kashi, gaya. ( These places Karaka Is Guru )

Since kuja is with Guru in lagna and exalted u may visit---Vaideeshwara temple, Palani ( These places karaka is Kuja)

Since Chandra is also with Kuja and Guru , u may visit---- Kanaka Durga , Kashmir Peeta, Shrangeri.

Sickness:-

Guru Dasha , Guru Neecha ---- Upper part of the thighs will have the sickness.

6th sub lord ( Sookshmadipathi) is Shukra in Mesha Rashi---- sickness from Cold, Skin desease, nose related sickness.

So members i will take leave of this . I hope u all have understood . This is my little bit seva, please accept it and bless me . Thanx Deepak

OM SHAM SHANAYSCHAARAYA NAMAHA------Shani Ashtothari----Great Mantra

Let us bow our heads and give respects to Lord Shani and pray Shani to bless all of us.

Off with regards
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 10 Jan 2011, edited 2 times in total.

kunalbhardwaj27
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kunalbhardwaj27 » 09 Jan 2011

Dear Guruji,

That was awesome.Keep enlighting us with ur detailed posts.

Regards
Kunal

-- Howzat

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 17 Jan 2011

Dear Raoji,

Can we somehow find out how any person was replated to me in our past births?
Last edited by manya on 24 Jun 2011, edited 1 time in total.
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 21 Jan 2011

Dear Raoji:

You said we could pray to Panchama sthana devatha. Mine is guru which is suppose to represent Shiva. But we are Vaishnavites and used to praying Vishnu though I go to Shiva temples also. My ancestors have prayed to Vishnu almost exclusively,
Now based on Karakamsa, I have ketu and guru 12th from atmakaraka and ketu winning the war, his devatha should be Vishnu.
So would not Vishnu be my Istadev?

Dev

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 22 Jan 2011

Dev wrote:Dear Raoji:

You said we could pray to Panchama sthana devatha. Mine is guru which is suppose to represent Shiva. But we are Vaishnavites and used to praying Vishnu though I go to Shiva temples also. My ancestors have prayed to Vishnu almost exclusively,
Now based on Karakamsa, I have ketu and guru 12th from atmakaraka and ketu winning the war, his devatha should be Vishnu.
So would not Vishnu be my Istadev?

Dev

Sir , Guru is ---OM---- Brahama , Vishnu , Maheshwara.

Naturally ur ancestors might have been praying Lord Vishnu.

4th house is for Kula Devatha, Ur House Devatha. 5th house is ur aaradhana sthana. To find out ur kula Devatha ---- u should see who is powerful among the 4th lord and graha who is sitting in 4th house . The principle is applicable to Aaradhana Sthana also.

Thanx
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 22 Jan 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 Jan 2011

Thank you Rao Sir.
Foe me 4th is saturn and no planet is sitting there. So Venkatachalapathi would be the God.

Thanks and regards to u,

Dev