Analysation Of Poorva Punya Sthana

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Analysation Of Poorva Punya Sthana

Post by kandhan » 22 Jan 2011

Devji

Ketu is related to Ganesh and Mercury to Vishnu. Is ishta devata something different. If Ketu is in 12 of Karakamsa is Ganesh not indicated?

Nothing is free except God's Grace.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 Jan 2011

Dear Kandan:

Ketu is along with guru in 12 th of karakamsa. I thought Ketu represents Vishnu also,
Guru represents Shiva but Rao Sir has explained that Guru represents all three. Anyway we are Vaishnavites and Ganesha cant be kuldev or istadev. I do like Ganesha, Muruga, Shiva too and go to their temples but then I like Rama very much.

Dev

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 22 Jan 2011

[
quote="Dev"]Thank you Rao Sir.
Foe me 4th is saturn and no planet is sitting there. So Venkatachalapathi would be the God.

Thanks and regards to u,

Dev
[/quote]

Sir, the Aaradhana Sthana is 5th house and its lord or graha who is sitting in 5th ( balista among them)

The Kula Devatha Sthana is 4th house and its lord or Graha who is sitting in 4th. ( Balista among them)

Sir , i dont know to predict from Karakamsha.

Sir, Guru is also called as Deva Guru. He is Guru for all Devathas and hence he is considered as Brahma , Vishnu and Maheshwara. He is the supreme power of OM, that is why in jyothisha he is called as JEEVA KARAKA ( Giver of Jeeva ) athyantha shubha graha.. Shani is JEEVA NASHTA KARAKA ( Taker of jeeva ). That is why it is said in every Jataka Guru should be in good position, he should not be vakra , neecha , dagda. If he is vakra or dagda or neecha , he will make the native to suffer in way or the other. I hope u understand very clearly.

Shani is Shiva Amsha and his lord is Shiva.

Sir, some people say Aaradhana Sthana is 9th, some people say Aaradhana Sthana is Deva Lagna. I prefer 5th house is Aaradhana Sthana. Because 5th is next to Kula devatha Sthana ( 4th)

I refer Navamsha to see whether the native will have ATMA SAKSHATKARA. For that ,one should see Atma karak Ravi in navamsha, he should be in good place in navamsha. Then only the native will attain Atma Sakshathkara.

Thanx
Astrology is not a Science of light, but it is the Science of life

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 Jan 2011

Dear Rao Sir:

I dont have any planet in 4th or 5th, 7 planets in 3rd, moon in vrishchika lagna and rahu in 9th.
In navamsa, Kanya lagna has mercury the atmakaraka, moon 5th, mars, rahu 6th, sat 8th, sun, venus 10th, guru, ketu 12th.

Anyway all my ancestors have worshipped only Vishnu exclusively. I however go to other temples also and do pariharas when suggested and my Kuldev should be Vishnu,
May be 4th lord sat is sitting in 3rd with 7 grahas and the strongest in budha and so Vishnu, I dont know.
Anyway who is balishta, each astrologer has told till now a different planet is balishta in the 7 planets. I know it is complex but then frankly I got so many different replies from different astrologers that I think my horoscope is not easy to predict at all. Each of the 9 planets is strongest acc to different astrologers.

I thought Guru is weak due to neecha but someone said it is strongest or second strongest. So I dont know. Also sukra is combust.
Anyway teaching is the thing I have just loved, I teach and taught chemistry, I have taught music and slokas, I love to teach I thought. I thought guru must be involved. I thought he cannot be very weak but he is the lowest in shadbala.

I am very talented in music and very fond of it. I can handle classes for many and even compose music. Somehow all planets being together cannot make me do one thing. So sukra cannot be weak I think.

But then suk-guru period was the best which gave everything good.
Chandra I thought is not weak since in his antardasha it was always good sometimes after initial struggle.

Anyway I am confused about my own horoscope and cannot say who is strong.

Someone said sun is strongest and someone else said it is weak.
So nothing is clear.
Mars is strong they said but it is not so in shadbala.
But the antardasha have been quite good wrt mars.

Anyway I dont know about atmasakshatkara. I am only suffering but am still materialistic and people younger than me too talk too much spirituality and that is how I am also writing about it. I may like it but I dont know that much. I know to chant slokas and learnt Purushasooktam etc. but I have not read too much religious texts other than say Ramayana, Mahabharata because I always did only studies and then at work research and teaching.

I requested you to predict from my horoscope long back but u were busy and so u said u will take time. I will appreciate if u can look and suggest from my horoscope. I know u have immense knowledge.

U said Guru shd never get debilitated but Astroboy also has guru(and budha) debilitated but he is really intelligent in astrology and gives very strong one sided opinions and is so emphatic. Most people enjoy his answers and he is right in predicting for most people. Now how does this work here, when both guru and budha are for intelligence and he is definitely one of the best in astrology in this forum after u and few others. How to explain this

Dev

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 24 Jan 2011

Good day to you Dev ji,

you wrote,

U said Guru shd never get debilitated but Astroboy also has guru(and budha) debilitated but he is really intelligent in astrology and gives very strong one sided opinions and is so emphatic. Most people enjoy his answers and he is right in predicting for most people. Now how does this work here, when both guru and budha are for intelligence and he is definitely one of the best in astrology in this forum after u and few others. How to explain this
Dev
by Khoo Hock Leong » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:14 pm
Hi Learned Members

A person may be very good in astrology and yet do poorly in predictions. A good predictive astrologer has the following configurations :
Lagna or Lagna Lord must be associated with the following (any strong Sambandha relationship would do) :
(1) The planet Jupiter which rules intuition when giving predictions. It is also the planet in charge of predictions.
(2) The 5th house Lord. The 5th house rules the future as opposed to the 9th house which has alredy risen ahead of the Lagna.
(3) The 4th house lord. Predictive Astrology is something to do with the personal affairs of the masses (4th house).
(4) The 12th house lord which is the 9th to the 4th. This deals with the prospect of the masses.
Sir, if you see my horoscope you will find that the lagna is posited by Guru the 12th lord is in the lagna . Guru is debilitated no doubt , and has given me great problems since his dasha started . However , If we have to believe in Neecha Bhanga Raja Yoga ( I am very very cautious before I can say that there is a Neecha Bhanga Raja Yoga ) then Guru gets a Neecha Bhanga from 3 different parameters .
Shani the lord of the lagna is in the 5th house.
The 4th lord is exalted and so is the 11th house . The 11th is the house of astrology As per Koo sir . both are in the lagna and the moon lagna
the 5th lord is Digbala . Combust no doubt , But never the less strong .

That leaves us with Budha . Let me tell you this , Computers today have solved all the Mathematical part of astrology . Budha because of his debilitation would have really troubled me on the calculation portion of astrology . Fortunately the cutting edge software that I use along with the wonderful J.Hora leaves me with only the predictive part . I am a vorocious reader of books and I own a extensive liberary that helps me substanciate my theories . Most of all , I am a keen observer of human life . never underestimate the power of observation . And finally I have a very very competent Guru . I am fortunate to have him by my side . Not many know that his family are aces with Astamangala Prashna and are the chief priests of many temples . He has a extensive collection of astrological litrature in kannada and indulges in its study for a minimum of 6 hours at least . I knew him from 2002 but It was my guru dasha which got me to start my study with him . He is unconventional to say the least . Being a Brahmin of the highest order , he is liberal enough to mingle with all castes and Creeds . The fact that he has taught me this subject is proof enough.

Why do I write so much ? Its simple enough . I am going through the dasha of the 3rd lord . The 3rd stands for written communication . So why astrological subjects ?? Its because Guru is the lord of the 3rd . Budha who is the 9th lord is in the 3rd . Thus I got down to writting about a subject connected with astrology .

Best regard's
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 24 Jan 2011

Hi Astroboy:

I do feel that ur neecha bhanga is strong for guru. U got a guru of ur liking in ur guru dasa which enabled u to learn a lot and motivated u and so guru must be strong enough.
Also u said, u have good collection of books. So when it comes to reading, books and astrology and calculations and all these, guru and budha are involved and u are continuously sustaining ur interests in these. These are ur main interests. That is how, I was wondering, how if these two planets are among the weakest ones for u, how these significations are blossomed to give u good skills. Shadbala and ista phala are lowest for guru and budha and astavarga is also low for budha but OK for guru. In navamsa, mercury 9th lord is in 12th. May be u were not good at maths in school and college days. Anyway I am unable to understand how they dominate in ur life. Budha and guru are involved for any gyan.

Guru must have shown the neecha effect first and then the bhanga(u got a guru who enabled u to have sustained interest in astrology)

A true brahmin is one who mingles with all, he should be broad minded and help everyone in accumulating knowledge. One who knows the brahman is a brahmin and not all. Caste and religion have no role to play here. I am happy I have taught music to people of almost all castes and all religions.
Why should I differentiate when they are all respectful? That is bad. I may differentiate in the food since I would be strict vegetarian but not otherwise.

Again u talk of 3rd lord for communication but how is it that the 3rd lord being debilitated has such a major influence in ur life is my question. If he is weak, why not some lord who is stronger like the 10th lord or someone else. He is in lagna, may be the reason but still he is weak according to u.
Also mercury stands for astrology mainly is it not, even the nonmathematical part.
So these are my genuine doubts and I still feel that ur budha and guru are quite strong.
It is like someone may appear to be beatiful but then the same person may be of venemous nature. So like that these appear to be weak but may be stronger than u think what they are.

Dev

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 24 Jan 2011

Good day sir,

I read some where , I cannot recollect now , I think it's in relation to Sachin tendulkar's horoscope , I feel this yoga is a fantasy of some astrologer and I cannot vouch for its effects . The yoga states , that if one planet who is debilitated, sits in the rashi of a planet who is again debilitated and both get neecha Bhanga then that itself constitutes to a vipareetha Raja Yoga .

How true this is , are the efects real , I cannot vouch for . I feel this is some snake oil to explain Sachin tendulkars success because his 10th lord is debilitated . I dont but this yoga at all .

Budha and Guru have both given me great problems in my life . I will not deny it . The problem is that my math skills are substandard due to this . I would have been a engineer or koined the IPS if not for these two planets . As far as astrology goes , Its my single minded dedication that has helped me reach this stage . I dont thing I am even 1 pct of a astrologer . There is a lot to learn . I feel If I get things right its because of my exalted sun and Kuja . I feel there is some animal who has blessed me because of what I have done for it . This blessing has enabled me to focus on a subject like this .

As far as Brahmins Go, Sir tell me some thing , to what use is a man who can chant the scriptures verbatim and indulges in pooja while he ignores some body elses cry for help ? I would rather stop praying and rush to a animals rescue instead of ignoring its crys . If God is angry with me because I have ignored him , then that is his problem , not mine .

I can tell you this , Mother therasa might not have know the scriptures , nor was she a brahmin , But if she cannot get liberated , then God is a frack . I have nothing else to say . Service to life on earth is bigger than service to God . I do not believe that caste and creed are in any way going to give you a front row seat to a better after life . I feel that a man who died while trying to rescue a cow from the crutches of cattle thieves will attain moksha instantly .

Even a great man like Ramana Maharshi has ignored caste and creed . What more can I say ??

Best regard's
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 24 Jan 2011

Dear Astroboy:

If one planet debilitated, sits in the rashi of a planet who is again debilitated, both get neecha Bhanga then that itself constitutes VRY. How true this is, I cannot vouch for .

You dont have to vouch for that, u are a living example.

Budha and Guru have both given me great problems . As far as astrology goes , Its my single minded dedication that has helped me reach this stage. I feel If I get things right its because of my exalted sun and Kuja . I feel there is some animal who has blessed me because of what I have done for it . This blessing has enabled me to focus on a subject like this .

Yes, I can see ur dedication. It is great and I am sure, u would excel in astrology in the coming years.
I think it may be that cows that ur father fed or the cows that u are feeding now.
It may also be the dogs that u are taking care of.

As far as Brahmins Go, to what use is a man who can chant the scriptures verbatim and indulges in pooja while he ignores some body elses cry for help ? I would rather stop praying and rush to a animals rescue instead of ignoring its crys .
You are absolutely right. Unless he has intention of helping others in need, his mere chanting will not help him to achieve moksha.

Mother therasa might not have know the scriptures. Service to life on earth is bigger than service to God . I do not believe that caste and creed are in any way going to give you a front row seat to a better after life . I feel that a man who died while trying to rescue a cow from the crutches of cattle thieves will attain moksha instantly .
You are abolutely right. Mother Teresa is a very great soul who would surely have been liberated. Absolutely no doubt in it. Caste and creed do not play any role I agree. It is divine nature in the human that will give him moksha. She had maximum divine nature, Every human has a mixture of deva, manushya and rakshasa qualities and these are not dependent on caste or creed. Many have more of raksha qualities in this kali yuga. When u talk of cows, they are embodiment of satvic qualities and so saving them is a greater act than reading scriptures without helping others.

Even Ramana Maharshi has ignored caste and creed . What more can I say ??
If a person talks of his caste, just find if he knows what is prescribed for him as per dharma, if he is unable to answer and just boasts, that is no good. Several vaishnavite acharyas are from other castes. It is the soul which is important. When the qualities in a human being or sanyasi is great, then he becomes close to God and people start worshipping him and then dont talk of his caste and creed.

Dev

rakeshramesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rakeshramesh » 02 May 2011

iam a tula ascendant ...
i have rahu in 5 th house ..
effects of rahu???

vellothaditya

Post by vellothaditya » 22 May 2011

Very true Sir, many of vaishnav acharyas have been non brahmin or non hindus. As Krsna says in the Gita-
Chaatur varnam mayaa srstham
Guna Karma Vibhaagasha II
- I created the four kinds of men and they are differentiated by qualities and deeds alone.
Can some one guide me about my Panchamsa.
details:
16-12-1983
Pune-13:30.
I have the sign Cancer in the fifth house and Moon in Aries in the second house-waxing moon and Moon in Cancer in the Navamsa. I was once told that Having Saturn in the eigth house(Libra) and Venus too in the same house, Saturn aspecting Moon will make me pray to Krsna . also I would like to add that I have Mars in the 7th house-Virgo with the Lord Mercury in the 10th house with Sun-. So I Like to pray to Narasimha dev too, and I read the gita and sometimes the bhagavatam and various other books too .Have I done any good deeds or bad ? That would be my question.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 May 2011

When u have been reading Bhagavatam and Gita and have been praying to Narasimha, they are naturally good that u have done but how u have been living, u alone know. May be panchamsa would tell u.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 May 2011

When u have been reading Bhagavatam and Gita and have been praying to Narasimha, they are naturally good that u have done but how u have been living, u alone know. May be panchamsa would tell u.

Dev

vellothaditya

Post by vellothaditya » 28 May 2011

Hare Krsna Dev, i dint quite understand what you said. You were saying that since i am praying to Krsna and Narasimhadev, it shows that I had good deeds the previous life ? ok what would the panchamsa show then?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 28 May 2011

Hi Aditya:

Since u are praying to Krsna and Narasimhadev and reading Gita, I thought you must be having a life without much hurdles and I thought that if u are peaceful from within, why bother about past life sins. If it is so, your panchamsa would show positives from past life that is carried over. But on the contrary if u have suffering in some area, then it may be due to sins in that area. That is what I meant. I felt u are peaceful.

Dev

vellothaditya

Post by vellothaditya » 21 Jun 2011

Hare Krsna DEv, Thank you for the response and my apologies for the delay. I do face a lot of hurdles , and as it is said by sage narada that the moment one prays to the almighty all his sins vanish instantly, so i am guessing my hurdles that i face are basically tests? The hurdles i am facing are presently for career. I studied and am a qualified CPA and CMA that is the chartered accountant and cost accountant degree of US with good scores but i face difficulties with getting good opportunites. it is either too late since vacancies are filled or to early cause the vacancies are not yet created for the work and many others, either pay is less or something else. meanwhile i have also undergone two operations in my childhood one during the age of 11 and 18 respectively resulting in amputation so How would the panchamsa denote this?

sadhu

Post by sadhu » 07 Jun 2014

sir,
your knowledge is impeccable,you have my deep regards,sir can you pls explain that if no planet is in 5th house and it is neither aspected by any planet and 5th lord is 6th house i.e venus with mars and ketu in capricorn ascendent.

jcb
Donor
Donor

Post by jcb » 08 Jun 2014

Koti Pranams forExcellent Post Rao Sir!

For a novice like me it takes some time to digest the things.

My Fifth place is Vrischika and fifth Lord is Kuja but placed in Dhanus rasi along with Lagnadipathi Chandra. But my fifth Lord Kuja is afflicted by Ketu graha. What does it indicates?

Also my fifth house is aspected by Guru mahadev from Mesha rasi (Bhagya Stana/Own house). I guess because of Guru Mahasay I am interested in Mantra, Upasana etc.

DOB: 17-12-1963, 8.36 PM, Tenali, A.P

Regards,
JCB

sanjay mutha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sanjay mutha » 03 Jan 2015

Hello

I have sun,moon,mars and venus in 5 th house from libra lagna.what does this mean regarding purva punya.
details 5th march 1981
time 22.45 pm
place chennai

drkrishna75

Post by drkrishna75 » 28 Sep 2015

dear all, namaste. please analyse my Poorva Punya Sthana.my 5th and 6 th house lord shani is in 11th house. please elaborate.

august 30. 1975

nagpur, maharashtra.

8.30 am morning.

regards.
dr krishna :)

drkrishna75

Post by drkrishna75 » 29 Sep 2015

scholars and seniors please reply.

kousai123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kousai123 » 21 Jul 2017

Dear Scholars,
I have ketu in my 5th house , meena lagnam and mercury in lagna. Raasi is rishabam.
DOB - 17th January 1972. Place - Neyveli. Time - 05:15am.
what's the effect of this 5th house ketu and what remedies are suggested ?

My Son is diagonised with mild autism. Would like to know of any remedies although he is showing slow improvement. His details are
Date - 16th Jan 2010, Place - Singapore and Time - 02:53am.

Bets Regards.

kousai123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kousai123 » 28 Jul 2017

Dear All,
Any suggestions / analysis please?

Thanks

anjanaanju
Contributor
Contributor

Post by anjanaanju » 23 Jan 2018

Hi sir,

Thats soo informative about previous karma and results. Makes much better knowing this...

Could you please explain if its a dosha if Mars placed in 5th house for Makara lagna, when 5th lord Venus is in lagnam with lagnesh Saturn. And both Saturn and Venus is vargottama.

What does Mars signify here??

Thanks in advance....