Female 33 yrs (Good looking & Educated but Still Unmarried) HELP!!!! :(

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sundus
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Female 33 yrs (Good looking & Educated but Still Unmarried) HELP!!!! :(

Post by Sundus » 23 May 2021

Dear Learned members,

Please guide me to overcome obstacles in getting married. Already 33.5 years old and facing issues in getting married. Unable to find good match and not feeling any vibes towards anyone. In past one engagement broken in school life (Saturn Jupiter Dasha) and Had a really bad break up after 10 years of love relationship which has shaken me to core.

1.In D1 Chart, 7th Lord Jupiter (Marriage karaka for female) is in Gandanta (29.48 Degrees) in 10th House Pisces
2. Strong Digbali Saturn (Dispositor of 8th and 9th House) is placed in 7th House Sagittarius.
3. 7th house is in Papa kartari position (Mars in 6th in Scorpio and Sun in 8th in Capricorn)
4. In D9 Chart, 7th lord Mars is Exalted in 9th house Capricorn but with Ketu. Saturn in 1st house Taurus and Mercury in 7th Scorpio

One astrologer predicted that these are the reasons for my delayed marriage and he also said that marriage will possible after 2024 in Ketu Venus Dasha as per KP. Astrologer told that past birth karma related to relationships/ marriage is the reason for Jupiter is in Gandanta in Revati 4th pada. He also told I have some unique unfavorable yogas for marriage and marital bliss... :(

QUERIES:
- Can I have expert opinion from learned astrologers about impact of above factors on my Marriage and When will I get married?
- What remedial measures should be done to get married?
- Is it advisable to wear Yellow Sapphire? since I am Gemini Ascendant and Jupiter is strong Maraka.

DoB: 01-February-1988
ToB: 4:21 PM (16:21 Hrs)
PoB: Karachi, Pakistan

Thanks in advance

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Female 33 yrs (Good looking & Educated but Still Unmarried) HELP!!!! :(

Post by Sishya » 24 May 2021

Hi,

Udaya Lagna is placed in Mithuna Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Punarvasu Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru... the lord of 7th and 10th houses is placed in the 10th house and deep in Gandanta zone and conjunct Rahu (thankfully by some longitudinal distance). Just so we are clear, there is a strong footprint and significant influence of Jupiter/Guru, as evident in the birth-chart. So, you might want to consider validating the concept of Kendradipatya Dosha and consider adding it to the mix.

Looking at the birth-chart (as also a couple of others), I got reminded of a couple of threads and a few posts by stalwarts from yesteryears, on . In any case, I hope Jupiter/Guru's malefic effect is reduced.

That said, I'm inclined to think marriage is delayed (which is quite obvious) and not completely denied. All said and done, it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking divine blessings/grace, as per religious faith/belief, for early fulfillment of desires.

Normally, I would have suggested chanting "Rukmini Vallabha Mantra" 108 times daily, with a strong sankalpa for early marriage, good spouse and a happy married life.

The generic version of the mantra is...
OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA

In case interested in specific ones, it is suggested to follow the ones below, based on the placement of Venus/Shukra in the birth-chart...
Kendra - 1,4,7,10 - OM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
Panaphara - 2,5,8,11 - OM KRIM NAMO BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SWAHA
Apoklimas - 3,6,9,12 - OM NAMI BHAGAVATE RUKMINIVALLABHAYA SRIM

In the current case, Venus/Shukra is in the 9th house.

This along with special prayers to Lord Ganesha and a Noble Guru of choice on a regular basis with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa.

PS: Oh! By the way, please feel free to ignore any part of (or the entire post), that is not to your taste or liking - specially so, since an expert opinion has been sought.

Sincerely...

Sundus
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sundus » 02 Jun 2021

Thanks a lot for detailed response and remedial measures.
However, I cannot chant these mantras as I does not belong to Hindu religion but I do believe in astrology as learning as well so please suggest any Gemstone remedy or any thing like donation?

Can you please tell me when will I get married? Does kendradhipati dosha ever let me get married and live peacefully? :cry:

PraveenT
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by PraveenT » 04 Aug 2021

Hello - post nov 21 in Saturn Antar dasha which is well placed in the 7th house marriage is possible. Currently Saturn is in the 8th house but will move into the 9th house of fortune in jan 2023 so overall starting nov 21 till July 2024 marriage chances are good. Delays are because Saturn itself is weak due to weak dispositor Jupiter which is at 29 degrees and hence lacks strengths. Rahu close influence on moon can also cause sudden ups and downs in life. Remedies to strengthen Jupiter by weakening a yellow sapphire, Pearl for moon and Neelam (blue sapphire) for Saturn is required. Remedies for rahu Ketu is needed also - simple remedies like feeding birds and dogs daily. All the best. !

Sundus
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sundus » 20 Aug 2021

PraveenT
Thanks a lot for response.. I will try to find original stones for getting positive effect.. I do feed birds but rarely dogs.. I will try to feed dogs too.. Thanks a lottt :)

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 30 Aug 2021

Hi,

I had missed looking up this thread for quite some time now.

Please consider offering special prayers as per your religious faith/belief, seeking divine intervention for an early celebration and a happy married life. Ideally, it would make sense to seek blessings from a highly regarded dharmic Guru/Teacher and perhaps wearing Yellow Sapphire, after consulting with knowledgeable experts.

Just so you are aware, conducive times are around the corner. So, seeking and receiving divine grace will help your cause.

Sincerely...

Sundus
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sundus » 30 Aug 2021

Thanks a lot for responding to my queries and thread. I will definitely try to perform all the remedies suggested.