Happiness from marriage

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor
Happiness from marriage

Post by pushpa sharma » 03 Jul 2020

Respected gurus namaskar,
My daughter is feeling frustration in Office and home .
She is feeling restless in all front unable to cope situation in Office & home, Always feeling like crying. Please help soon date of birth-11th may 1989; 4.45Am
Ranchi, jharkhand, India

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Happiness from marriage

Post by Sishya » 03 Jul 2020

Hi,

As per Vimsottari Dasha System, the current Maha-Dasha is that of Ketu and transit Ketu is in Dhanur Rasi, over her natal Saturn/Shani-dev (who incidentally is her 10th lord of Karma-Sthana and Badha-Karaka). Incidentally, there has been some high-profile action in Dhanur Rasi over the past several months. So, I'm inclined to think she has been experiencing the problem for a while. Now, Moon/Chandra being posited in the Lunar Mansion of Pushya Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev is probably showing the stress/strain.

On the sidelines, Sun/Ravi in Lagna has probably made her very proud and egoistic in nature. She is probably not able to bear small or simple nudges from authoritative figures - including bosses, represented by Saturn/Shani-dev.

Please check with experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for early relief. In the interim, it might not be a bad idea to propitiate Ketu by offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha with faith, devotion and a strong sankalpa.

PS: Ketu Maha-Dasha started in December 2018 and will end in December 2025.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 03 Jul 2020

Hi,

Given Sun/Ravi is in his Uccha-Sthana or his exaltation sign of Mesha Rasi and in Lagna, the current situation can perhaps be explained using the Shashti-Hayani Dasa System as well. In this system, current Maha-Dasha is that of Saturn/Shani-dev (started late in March 2016 and till end of March 2022). As already highlighted in the previous post, Saturn/Shani-dev is the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana and happens to be a Badha-Karaka as well.

I would very much appreciated if details of the native's experience were shared - both for academic interest, as well as my personal learning/understanding.

Sincerely...

MrHelios

Post by MrHelios » 27 Jul 2020

As I see it, the situation has not been going too well from June 2015. onward, and got much worse since February to April 2020. In my opinion, no remedies are possible at this moment, but things should improve somewhat starting mid-September this year when there will be a possibility of moving abroad and an influx of money from foreign sources. Tough times ahead, but around March 2023. or alternatively September 2024. there is a possibility of giving birth to a child so that should bring her a lot of joy. Ups and downs until 2030. all around but there will be a possibility for performing remedies starting January 2023. when this woman should give donations on behalf of ancestors and keep a Tuesday fast perpetually if possible. Fasting Shravan Vrat will be highly auspicious to eliminate a lot of problems as well as making donations for Shraddha rituals. Regardless of that, she can wear Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli or Yellow Sapphire (best) at all times for all around happiness and wealth.

Regards.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 01 Aug 2020

When she got married year and month

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 05 Sep 2020

Respected guru ji
Namaskar,
You were correct there was some probem in her career front, but now it is getting solved slowly.
date of marriage is 09.05.2015.No issue till now.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 06 Sep 2020

pushpa sharma wrote:
03 Jul 2020
Respected gurus namaskar,
My daughter is feeling frustration in Office and home .
She is feeling restless in all front unable to cope situation in Office & home, Always feeling like crying. Please help soon
Ranchi, jharkhand, India
She is born under the sign Aries with strong lord MARS in 3rd. People born under the sign are brave, courageous, determined, aggressive and give trouble to other people.So I am surprised to read she is feeling restless and crying at home and office. And I have doubts if birth details are correct.

Under ketu Maha dasha the performance of planets are weak. Her profession will remain stressful till end of year.
current time looks good for father.

Her dasa is changing would bring directional changes in her life in 2021

UPDATE ME ABOUT DEVELOPMENTS
GOOD LUCK
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 06 Sep 2020

Thanks surjit sir, for your response, her date &time all are correct, may be she was feeling depressed due to her markesh antardasa in ketu mahadasa .she is doing ganpati aradhana & listening to Adityhridya Hridya strot.