Tired of mediocre life

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pagan0110
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Tired of mediocre life

Post by pagan0110 » 26 Apr 2020

Not a student of astrology but past days had been reading a lot of interpretations. Looking back at past events of my life until now, here are my observations regarding me. If someone could suggest remedies :cry: :cry: :cry:

1. Endowed with all bad characteristics of Atiganda Yoga (I was born in it)
2. Sun - Mixed results but mostly malefic
3. Moon - Seems ok.. can live with it
4. Mars - Yes, I'm harsh, quarrelsome, arrogant, egoistic, over-sensuous.
5. Mercury - Can't really figure out what I should consider good or bad. :?
6. Jupiter - Didn't see any positive aspect :cry:
7. Venus - Mixed results (Here I was clearly able to identify my goods and the vices)
8. Saturn - Doesn't look good.
9. Rahu - This has been a big distracting force since childhood. Was never able to concentrate fully or excel in any project. However for past two years I excelled at work but the line of my work doesn't have any promising future or growth aspects. Need to up-skill but can't concentrate. Mind is in a constant state of paralysis when it comes to exploring skills which I can upgrade to.
10. Ketu - Seems ok.. can live with it

Again, I repeat not a student or scholar of astrology. Above are merely based on various astrological blogs and websites. Would be grateful, if someone could guide me to some remedies and mantras. I'm really really really tired of the mediocre life I've lived until now :x

Below are my details
DOB: October 1, 1987
Time: 12: 14 PM (Not sure if accurate. Here are some events of my life: Passed 10th in 2003, failed 12th in 2005, completed engineering in 2010, first job in 2015)
Place of birth: Karnal, Haryana (India)