When to try for baby

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Gargi13
Contributor
Contributor
When to try for baby

Post by Gargi13 » 14 Apr 2020

Dear sir/madam,

I have been married for 7years. Happily married. Had to struggle very hard for career but now I am happy. Though my husband is still struggling to make his career.
This year we planned to have and child and got lucky to conceive as thought m. But that happiness didn’t last much.

I had conceived in January but miscarried on 29 March. Now my miscarriage is haunting me. I am unable to sleep and uplift my mood and emotions. The fear of facing same situation again in future is not letting me move on. Please have a look on our horoscope again and let me know if future is on brighter side. I am finding my self sunken in deep sorrow. Every night that moment haunts me. I am unable to overcome this fear. When Is the right time for us to become parents.

Date of marriage 26/03/2013

Husband’s details
Name Ishan Katoch
Dob 27/August/1989
Time 9:54 pm
Place Palampur, Kangra district, Himachal Pradesh India
Wearing stones: yellow sapphire in right index finger, neeli in right middle finger and cats eye along with hessonite in left middle finger

My details
Name Gargi Thakur
Dob 13/December/1988
Time 8:40 am
Place sundernagar, district Mandi, Himachal Pradesh India
Wearing stones: cats eye and hessonite in right middle finger

Kindly help.
Thanks and regards