Husband is very depressed and disturbed

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Gargi13
Contributor
Contributor
Husband is very depressed and disturbed

Post by Gargi13 » 14 Apr 2020

My husband is going through too much mental pressure as he was preparing for banking exam since 2015 till previous year.
My husband and I have met during our college days. We finished our btech in 2011. I am a computer engg and my husband is electrical engg. We got married in in year 26/03/2013. Our marriage was love marriage. We tried to prepare for our respective subjects for jobs in our btech fields but didn’t find any way forward. Then after 2015 we started preparing for banking exams.we tried quite hard but couldn’t get through from a very Minute difference. We had cleared exam in 2017 but couldnot get in to the merit list. But In year 2018 I cleared bank job exam for officer scale 1 and joined the bank on 19/08/2019. My husband too appeared for same exam this year also as it was his last chance but he couldn’t make to final list. In 2019 it was his last change since age limit is up to 30years and now he is no more eligible for banking exam. I have suggested him to prepare for state services exam which includes fields like excise inspector allied services etc and few other posts like tehsildar, sub district magistrate.
He is filled with so much of negativity these days that he isn’t able to concentrate on anything. Kindly show me a path to motive him and also suggest if these professional lines are good for him or not. He is broken and demotivated please help us.

Please guide us... if this directions will enlighten his path or not and if not what should he do.
Does he have a job,as he hasn’t done any job or business till date. What is his professional future

Even after crossing so many hurdles together we find ourself in same place. I cannot see him so much shattered so tried to find my answers on lova forum

His horoscopes details are
Ishan Katoch
Dob 27/08/1989
Time 9:54 pm or 21:54
Place Jaisinghpur district Kangra Himachal Pradesh
Pin code 176086
31.8996° N, 76.5979° E
zodiac: Gemini

Mine details are:
Name Gargi Thakur
Dob 13/December/1988
Time 8:40 am
Place sundernagar, district Mandi, Himachal Pradesh India

Thanks and regards
Gargi thakur

Venus75
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Husband is very depressed and disturbed

Post by Venus75 » 03 Jun 2020

So when I used the said coordinates I get Jaisingh nagar ,aries ascendant, dasha running is mercury.
He has this 9th lord in 3rd house and 10th lord Saturn is in 9th house both 9th n 10th aspecting each other making good yoga...the problem was from 2013 he was running mercury period and mer ketu and meru sun was challenging venus was also debilitated....being ketu is in gandanta point in magha nakshtra...moresoover...this Punarvasu nakshtra is like that he wont get things forst time correct it may be job or a simple driving test...till August 2021 moon period will be active ...it may bring stress but being 10th is aspecting it may bring some hopes...he shud work without frustration for this one more year...