Meeting 'Guru'

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Seers
Meeting 'Guru'

Post by Seers » 24 Feb 2020

Namaste
Are there any precursors for one getting to meet he's guru in this lifetime, if yes at what time in his life and what type of guru to expect. I know one has to wait and keep praying for it to happen, but just curiousity.
I would like to know if for me when is it.
My details
Date 1-12-1987
14:05 IST
17.6805° N, 74.0183° E
Much thanks.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Meeting 'Guru'

Post by Sishya » 03 May 2020

Hi,

It is perhaps a fallacy to think one will get/find a Guru. Further, I'm hesitant to categorize a teacher unless there is some kind of compulsion / force / coercion / imposition (like how one is forced to accept and heed to, in the current scheme of education involving schools and colleges, that are purely driven by monetary gains, where folk might be branded what they might not really be) - not to mention one's own limited maturity at that age.

On the contrary, I'm inclined to think each individual has an ability (as also an inability, in the form of mind-block/bias etc.) as we mature, to recognize the good in every other individual and learn from anybody/everybody. From that point of view, one could learn from many teachers. Those that are blessed with the requisite ability perhaps will also be able to recognize elevated souls (which I think could be in different forms), who have an ability to guide their students in the righteous path of self liberation.

From an Astrological point of view though, I'm of the understanding that Jupiter/Guru, Sun/Ravi, along with 9th lord and planets in the 9th house play a significant role. I'd encourage you to observe/study the same in your chart, along with applicability of concepts like "Guru-Chandala Yoga" and "Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya" ... for Sun represents the divine's blessing in the form of "Father", who signifies a natural first teacher.

All said and done, one also needs to factor in the role of "Kaala-Desha-Patra" - not to mention a reminder that we are currently living in Kali-Yuga and the need for clarity on what one is really seeking.

Sincerely...

PS: For academic interest in furthering knowledge, it would be nice if relationship with father is shared.

Seers

Post by Seers » 04 May 2020

Can I mail you.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 May 2020

Hi,

Sure... please feel free to share your feedback over email or PM (Personal Message). PM was a preferred choice, for I seldom check my mailbox. But given back-to-back data loss, it might not be a bad idea consider sharing information over an email.

Sincerely...

Seers

Post by Seers » 04 May 2020

Sishya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sure... please feel free to share your feedback over email or PM (Personal
> Message). PM was a preferred choice, for I seldom check my mailbox. But
> given back-to-back data loss, it might not be a bad idea consider sharing
> information over an email.
>
> Sincerely...
Sir I have sent you email, a day ago but u must have not received it seems. Please check if it got marked spam. I don't have pm enabled.
Thanks.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 May 2020

Hi,

Yes, I'm receipt of your email/note.

Sincerely...

Seers

Post by Seers » 07 May 2020

As usual, out of luck. 🙃

Thanks.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 May 2020

Hi,

Desha-Kaala-Patra playes a very critical role in the unfolding of fate and destiny, driven by Karmic dues from past. Given limited input/information, below is my understanding of your chart.

Your Dasha sequence has perhaps not been beneficial. In fact your previous Maha-Dasha was that of Venus/Shukra, who is a top class malefic and the current on-going) one is that of Sun/Ravi, another dusthana lord, placed in the 9th house of Bhagya-Sthana.

I'm inclined to think you've had a bit of struggle during your formative years - although you are intelligent and perhaps street-smart, you may not have invested your intelligence in academics.

Further, it looks like you are blessed with a benevolent Labha-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev, aspecting your Labha-Sthana. Lord of Dhana Bhava also aspecting Labha-Sthana seems to indicate possible association in the real-estate business and/or ownership. And, I'm inclined to think you'll make substantial profit/money in this area.

And, perhaps late or delayed marriage...

Sincerely....

Seers

Post by Seers » 08 May 2020

Sir.
Precise analysis. And you call yourself limited with knowledge. I'm sure you have much hard work put forth for this knowledge with gods blessings.

Thanks and regards.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 08 May 2020

Hi,

As indicated earlier, you are currently going through Sun/Ravi Maha-Dasha, who lords the 6th house of debt and disease. Please consider seeking help and guidance from reputed experts to propitiate Sun/Ravi to get relief from related problems/issues.

That said, I'm inclined to believe you will do well financially after the current of Sun/Ravi Maha-Dasha and after your 36th year. Until then, you would do well by being a bit cautious i.e not get too deep in trouble.

Although 11th house also signifies friends, given that the 11th house in your birth chart has more malefic influences, it could very well indicate wealthy and treacherous folk in the guise of friends. So, please be cautious - do not blindly trust and/or sign legal contracts.

Sincerely...

Seers

Post by Seers » 09 May 2020

Sir,
Your explanation is much appreciated. Will take help of experts to get relief. And will keep your caution in mind.
Again thanks for your efforts.
A post I ade earlier has been not posted. There is some problem with server I guess also it's taking long for post approval. Hope the mods sort it out. This site is light for many troubled people.
Thanks and regards.

Seers

Post by Seers » 11 May 2020

Sir,
Much thanks for sparing time and explaining. Post are not be posted , some error with forum I guess.

Thanks again.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 May 2020

Hi,

In my limited knowledge and understanding, I'm inclined to think you'll be associated in professions related to public service - contracts in the Public Works, Public Utility politics and other such allied fields. You are perhaps better being employed than being self employed or running your own enterprise (as in being a business man).

Further, I think seeking refuge in Lord Sankashta-Hara Ganapati, by offering special prayers - with faith, devotion and proper sankalpa could be beneficial.

That said, it might not be a bad idea for you to seek a second opinion, along with help and guidance (including associated remedies) from much more knowledgeable and experienced folk - either in this forum or elsewhere.

Sincerely...

Seers

Post by Seers » 13 May 2020

Sir,
Thanks for your reply.
I will take your opinion in consideration and also offer special prayers to Lord Ganesha with the regular pujas.
Regards.