advice requird

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor
advice requird

Post by pushpa sharma » 16 Feb 2020

Respected sir,
pranam,

Why my son is unable to be success in relationship ? Please suggest some stone or mantras .
Wife date of birth 12 june 1989, 7.15am, CUT TACK.
Son"s date of birth 18 feb 1987,10 .30Pm Ranchi.Girl is very violent &aggressive ,always they
have fight on silly matters .Earlier to this girl, we saw a girl but before engagement they got separated .Is problem is with my son"s horoscope or dasha , transit ?
Being a mother I am very much worried about him .My son is very emotional and jolly in nature.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: advice requird

Post by ADC » 16 Feb 2020

In the chart of the girl 8th lord Saturn in 7H. Venus and Mercury are under the sign exchange involving the Lagna and 12H. Saturn and Mercury are indirectly making the relation at 1-7 axis. Both are eunuch planet not good for conjugal happiness. In D-9 Rahu in 7H under the aspect of Mars and Saturn is again not desirable. Presently under Rahu-Venus-Venus. Venus is aspected by Saturn the 8th lord in D-1 and Jupiter the 8th lord of D-9. She is bit depressed and feeling alone without any social connection.

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Re: advice requird

Post by onebikash » 29 Dec 2021

please sir, i want to know of starting new business of Gemstones
supplying to small retailers and jewellery shop suit me ?? have thought of & planning to invest in it .
do astrologically i have combinations
Bikash # siliguri (darjiling) # 3rd August 1981 # 10:10 # virgo ascendant # leo rashi