Can I wear Red coral gemstone

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
navneetsonu007
Can I wear Red coral gemstone

Post by navneetsonu007 » 05 Feb 2020

Dear members,
My date of birth is 09 july 1984 , 10:35 am, jodhpur, rajasthan. I have leo lagna and saturn and mars placed in 3rd house . Due to exalted saturn , I feel I have to strengthen my mars. As mars is yogkarak , will it be beneficial for me in increasing luvk support and going to state civil services. By placed in 3rd house it is aspecting 6th, 9th and 10th house. But I am confused due to reasons like some where I read that in leo lagna , mars is also badhkesh! And also conjucton with saturn is dangerous. Please advise .

navneetsonu007

Re: Can I wear Red coral gemstone

Post by navneetsonu007 » 08 Feb 2020

Please members , suggest on the above topic. Eagerly waiting for response. Thanks.

MrHelios

Post by MrHelios » 11 Feb 2020

Dear navneetsonu007, wearing gemstones in your case is a 50/50 situation. However, if you're really into that you can try wearing a Yellow Sapphire (or Topaz for a lighter effect) set in gold on your right thumb or right index finger. However use with great caution, if you notice any strange results you should abstain from wearing gemstones at all*.

*This means astrological gemstones charged with thousands of mantras, not using general jewelry which isn't charged and doesn't touch the skin.

GodGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Post by GodGrace » 13 Feb 2020

Dear Navneet Ji,
For professional upliftment better to go for Manikya if you wish, but it is also not much needed as Sun is very strong in your chart. You can wear Pukhraj.
Regards.
ॐ श्री महा गणपतये नमः।
"No matter what tool you are using,what kind of knowledge you have, it's God's grace only, that has made you to predict and your words came true".
Astrology: My Passion not Profession
No PM Please.
हरे राम कृष्णा।

navneetsonu007

Post by navneetsonu007 » 15 Feb 2020

Thanks for the reply @godgrace @mrhelios . Sir I had weared yellow sapphire last year for 4 months between nov 2018 to march 2019. When dasha of ketu-rahu-rahu came, my father died suddenly of cardiac arrest. That was a life changing shock for me. After that I have not used yellow sapphire again. The motto behind wearing yellow sapphire was getting a baby, as it was 4 years of marriage . As jupiter is 5th lord , an astrologer suggested me to wear that.