Remedies for stable career

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor
Remedies for stable career

Post by Believeingod » 21 Dec 2019

Respected Ramanan sir,

I have been constantly facing failure in my career since mid 2009. I have seen severe setbacks in my professional life since then and it still continues till date. I have been in employment on and off and have not been in long term job, without stability at all. Due to which lot of problems with my wife and family.

Despite having Master's degree in chemical engineering and decent skills nothing is working out.
Currently out of job since September 2017 and still struggling to get one. I am doing my best in looking for the opportunities.

I request you sincerely to help me in analysing my chart and with your valuable remedies as well.

Also do you suggest me to look for jobs either in India or overseas based on my chart.

Will l ever get to see stability in my career?

Please kindly help me out with your valuable time.

Details:
July 13th, 1979
03:32 AM
Proddatur, Andhra Pradesh

Kind regards,
Venkata

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Remedies for stable career

Post by Believeingod » 25 Dec 2019

Requesting any other learned members to provide response.

Thanks,

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 25 Dec 2019

Your 10th house planets are not in Vainashika. That is a good relief. But 9th House is in Mrityu bhaga indicating loss of ancestral legacies if any. If you have any parentallegacy,transfer it to your family members.

All your varnada points,Bhrigu bhindu, yoga/avayoga sphuta fall in Kubera/Nirriti amsa in D10. Both the nodes also.Saturn falls in Vaayu amsa there.

Start worshiping Lakshmi-Kubera by doing this puja for relief. Also worshiping Vaayu has to be done. Reciting Sri Hari Vayu sthuthi will surely yield a quick result.

Birth time-3.18am in JHora 7.5,Lahiri ayanamsa,Geo centric.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Dec 2019

Hi,

I have shared my observation to your post/problem in the Career Section. In my humble opinion, it would have helped if you had called out the expert in the title itself. Given the huge number of requests in the forum and perhaps their preoccupation with other noble activities, I suspect experts would have had a chance look up either of the threads.

Sincerely...

Believeingod
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Believeingod » 31 Dec 2019

@lefteye and sishya sir,

I somehow missed your response. Sorry for the late response. Thanks again for both of your response.

Kind regards,

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 Dec 2019

Hi,

There is precious little I did, beyond wishing you well (as I do for everybody). All credit are due to the elevated souls like Ramanan Sir and Lefteye. Please follow the appropriate remedies suggested to you and kindly provide feedback. Hope your situation will change for good and we'll eagerly look forward to your feedback.

Sincerely...