Saturn Remedy-2

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Saturn Remedy-2

Post by lefteye » 09 Oct 2019

Seventh House:
Direct:
Saturn gets max digbala here and aspects both of the parent houses (4 & 9) with directional strength, leading to the likelihood of challenges with one's parents. Manifestations of this position include parents that are distant and unavailable, controlling and judging, anxious and depressed, irresponsible and/or repressive.

Natives will not be sociable in an outspoken way. The issue of intimacy vs. space arises here, so one needs a relationship that offers a balance of closeness and personal freedom, while owning ones responsibility for healing their issues with emotional openness.

All three houses of passion (1st, 4th, and 7th) are influenced by Saturn, and therefore libido is likely to be significantly affected. It might be inhibited, inflamed, or run in unconventional channels, depending upon what other planets are involved with Saturn. Find peace with your sexuality, and ways to express it harmlessly.

Retro:
Retro Saturn here is really horrible. One has to have the awareness of the impacts of having Saturn here in retro position. Life will look like full of thankless people both in office and residence.
In the past the individual did not assume the responsibility of partnerships. If the partnership were in the form of marriage, the individual (according to aspects) could have been unfaithful, could have been lacking in true love, or could have been improvident. In a business partnership, the responsibilities could easily have been left up to the other partner, or neglected, or misused. The misuse, in a business partnership, could have centered around material self-advancement at the expense of the partner, which could have tended towards dishonesty.
So, The lesson of a retrograde Saturn in the 7th house: The assumption of responsibilities in marriage, by being faithful, by being a good provider, or a wise manager, by providing a solid, lasting foundation in the relationship of marriage. In business partnerships, it means the individual has to carry his share of the work load, and the responsibilities, and must be sincere and honest where any partner would be concerned.

Eighth House:
Direct:
When Saturn aspects the 2nd and 5th and 10th houses from the 8th house, it can create insecurities about expressing oneself (e.g. stage fright), and so developing confidence in the value of your words and deeds and creations is important.

You are likely to have plenty of time to grow into your fullness, so don't worry if you're a late bloomer and don't compare yourself to others.The combined 8th and 10th influences can also indicate a lack of clarity about one's career or life path. Again, be patient and things will become clear.

Retro:
This shows that, in past lives, the individual has been exposed to metaphysical teaching, higher truth learnings, astrology, etc., but neglected to pursue them to the greatest degree possible or, having gained the knowledge could easily have misused this. Hence, the misuse could have concerned itself with establishing groups with a negative cast where motives and functions are concerned, such as witchcraft, development circles, lower forms of mediumship. It shows that the individual also refused to recognize the negative effects resulting from how he ended a friendship, a job, a project, etc. In most cases, the individual was his own worst enemy in how any one of these things was concluded. In a very subtle way, there was an underlying fear of death or fear of the unknown.
The lesson of retrograde Saturn in the 8th house demands a true search for Truth, an application of metaphysical principles to daily life, which would also be connected with the manner in which the individual concluded a friendship, a job, or a project. The person has to accept the fact that a change of values must be accomplished in order to develop spirituality. It shows, too, that there must be a wise choice of involvement with groups which would be studying or practicing metaphysical techniques. Through all of this, the person’s perspective on life and death will alter for the better. The essence of the lesson, of the 8th house location of retrograde Saturn revolves around the proper assumption of the responsibilities of truth and the application of truth.

भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn Remedy-2

Post by Shivoham » 13 Oct 2019

I have Retro Saturn in own House in Rashi & in Leo Navamsa. In both D-1 & D-9, it's in 7th. Actually in my case, your Saturn Direct dictums applies more than Saturn Retro ones. You have only mentioned the negatives associated with Saturn in 7th, What about positives?
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Saturn Remedy-2

Post by lefteye » 13 Oct 2019

Saturn or Mars are not planets for giving direct positive contributions. They leave their imprints strongly.In some positions,they give minimum troubles. Exalted Mars for Cancer lagna could trouble The Lord Ram. :!:

I remember your chart was discussed sometime ago. Due to some inconveniences I am unable to read chart for another 5 days. I will comeback to you on this.
Regarding the posts about Saturn, they are based on contributions of Saturn alone. Other factors are not taken into account. Conjunction of benefics will have a say. Avesthas will be also important. SAV of houses gives an idea of the chart. Tithi,karana,vara and Yoga are important.

All these effects will oppose or support the effects given by Saturn here.
We have to read the result as a sum total.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्