Tithi nitya

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Tithi nitya

Post by lefteye » 05 Oct 2019

JHora gives tithi nitya for all tithis.
Tithi nitya to be worshipped for removing malefic effects of janma tithi and to activate defunct signs and their lords.

These nityas are very powerful. For example, Bherunda nitya can make a native intended to do bad karmas only when the person is in mother's womb. Vahni vasini is capable of removing papas committed by the native in previous births.

Point implied is that the congenital nature is something depending on these nityas.

Worshiping these nityas or chanting ghadkha mala without proper initiation will invoke kurukulla to kill the doer.So it is better to take help from those upasakas to chant particular nitya mantra 10000 times as a one time remedy for defunct signs activation.

भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Tithi nitya

Post by Shivoham » 13 Oct 2019

I am born on Krishna Chaturdashi so for me 4 signs are burnt (Dagdha Rashi) 2 signs of Jupiter & Mercury each are defunct. So my Nitya Devi will be Jwalamalini & I should worship her? What other Devi's can be worshipped by a person born on a particular tithi? Does that make those planets as defunct as well? How does those planets function in these cases?
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Tithi nitya

Post by lefteye » 13 Oct 2019

You have raised many interesting,thought provoking questions. Meticulous. Sri P.S.Shastry has given a teaching about this. If defunct planets are in trik houses they will become positive result yielding ones. One of the authors I believe and follow,Sarajit Poddar also endorses this. But I have seen different results against this theory in my experience.

What I believe is doing remedies to these signs are necessary. Tithi nitya Jwala malini is correct. Remedy is to do 10000 japa of this nitya and do tarpana in yamuna. This was quoted as one time remedy. I saw it some 4 years ago and lost the url. Problem is kurukulla. All mantras are either protected by ugra devatas or remain locked with a secret key called kilakam. In this case, kurukulla will be evoked automatically if we chant without proper initiation. It will kill the native or blast him with the 180 degree reversed result against which native does the japa.That was exactly what happened when I tried to dig into my tithi sunya. I was brutally slammed with prior indications. I could not understand those indications and got hurt. But got saved due to strengths of other mantras with proper initiation. But the damage done remains done.

It took 7 years after that to make a right approach. So it is a must to do the mantra remedy by taking blessings from a Srividya upasaka or Guru to approach nitya deities. They are ugra and additionally they get covered by Kurukulla-a form of Varahi. All standard books give details of bali niyama to Kurukulla once tihi nitya japa/puja is completed. Another short cut recommended by new bakhtas is to chant Khadga mala parayan. There are many forms this mala mantra to be used in different tithis. This can give the full result of doing Sri Chakra puja. But it should be taken from a Guru as upadesa.

The entry point to Meru or Sri chakra is guarded by Maha Kal with His consort Kali. There we have an Avarana which incorporates all components of time starting from ayana,ritu,samvastra and so on. This is the yantra quoted in Pt.Sanjay Rath's teaching as Kal chakra. Doing upasana of Maha kal will be more effective in controlling time-good and bad. And the base is Lord Shiva.

Browse in this URL for more details of Sri Chakra and other systems. It is a treasure.
http://kamakotimandali.com/

The following example appeared in a non standard source of teaching . Let me quote a sample reading on how tithi soonya is used for prediction. Chaturtasi tithi. All upaya rasis are tithi sunya.

Lagna-Makara,
Jupiter in lagna
Moon in 2nd
Rahu in 4th
Venus,Mars in 8th
Sun-Mercury in 9th
Saturn-Ketu in 10th.

As 4th sign from 9th sign is in tithi sunyam- Father of the native has sold his properties. Native lacks education,vehicles. Native is alcoholic. danger in water. No positions in social life.

7th sign from 9th sign is in Tithi sunyam. Native's father got separated from his wife.

5th sign from 5th lord Venus is Tithi sunya. Native never lived with child. 8th sign from Venus is also in Tithi sunyam. There was a disgrace in child birth. 2nd from 7th lord Moon is in tithi sunyam. Native married a divorcee. He wanted to do abortion but could not do.Hospital records have a different father name.

This is how defunct signs are used to analyse the chart. I have not seen these details in any standard books but these are observed as teachings in person. The point is simple-bhavot bhava is applied to defunct signs and /or their lords to read the negatives.

12th house represents mother's father. Its lord is Jupiter. It gets debilitated. 9th and 10th lords from 2th house are in 10th. Native's maternal grandfather brought up the native. He built a house and gifted it to him.

Mars is 4 th/11th lord. From Mars, 5th 8th tithi sunyam. First child was aborted. Native didn't have a long life.

27.9.1985 -2.32am -Erode-male
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्