Addressing Negative drigbala

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ganapathi
Addressing Negative drigbala

Post by ganapathi » 22 Sep 2019

Dear all,
My DOB:

28-07-1983
21:12 PM,
Jangaon , Andhra Pradesh, India

My lagna: kumbha , venus rules my 4th and 9th house.

Saturn, my lagna lord is having -ve drig bala and has 10th aspect on Sun who is in 6th house.
I suffer from low vitality and concentraion, confidence issues, fear of authoriy figures.

Is there any remedy for this?

Thanks in advance.

MrHelios

Re: Addressing Negative drigbala

Post by MrHelios » 23 Sep 2019

Hello Sir, in this particular case, since Saturn, Moon and Venus have good Shadbala it is best to apply fasting, meditation and gemstones respectively. Sun is not so strong so pilgrimage will not do much. The problem is largely dependent on Moon's (as 4th Navamsa Lord) position in Navamsa which is hammered between Mercury and Ketu in Pisces, making you lose stability, making unnecessary enemies, being prone to illusions and escapism.

Remedies are:

Keeping total fast on Chandra Darshana and Purnima.
Abstaining from milk and dairy on Mondays.
Dhyanam (meditation) using Jala Shoonya Mudra (thumb on half of small finger) and Pranayama, particularly Anulom Vilom while facing North East during Brahma Muhurta on Monday.
Do not wear silver or use silver utensils.
Avoid wearing white, gray and pale/bleached yellow.
Donating green, gray, light yellow or multicoloured clothes or Opal, Agate and Emerald gemstones or Aluminum metal or Books and Money to a student/pupil, library or school on Wednesday in the Hora of Mercury. Especially young students 15 to 20 years old.

As I believe that worshiping planets or archetypes per se does absolutely nothing, since it is a further externalisation of inherently internal spiritual elements which in turn divides consciousness even more, I recommend against doing that. Instead, Karma Yoga, Dhyana and Pranayama act as eliminators of accumulated Karma, and controllers of Prana and its movement. However, your life - your choices. Besides, things should get better from April 20th 2020 in that regard on their own, at least for some measure.

That should do it really. Regards.

ganapathi

Post by ganapathi » 23 Sep 2019

hi Helios,
thanks for the remedies. The logic validates the remedies. I wear ketu stone which does wonders to me. It works on my stomach region.

Just a check if you are seeing my chart or not: My d-9 4th house is ruled by sun. But you mention moon as fourth house lord.

I would like you to analyze my mercury. One guru said , my mercury is in raashi sandhi ie at 0Degree making transition from water sign to fire sign in rashi chart ie D-1. raashi sandhi or raashi sankranthi. and also my mercury is in marana karaka sthana97th house). such mercury afflicts the venus which is conjoining mercury and hence I suffer from diabetes,stones in kidneys . I suffer from chronic anxiety since last 14 years. I was told my earth element is afflicting the air element and hence the anxiety. whenever I release my shukra ie semen the next day i suffer from heavy anxiety. so terrible I cannot express.

Could you analyze this mercury and suggest remedies?

I got rid of silver rings and metals around me. I will implement the remaining as you said and will update you.

Thanks once again Helios.

MrHelios

Post by MrHelios » 24 Sep 2019

Sir, with all due respect to astrologers here and yourself, and as someone who recently retired from the professional post of a Physicist, I do not consider classical Ayanamsas such as Lahiri to be correct. Hence there is a difference in calculations pertaining to divisional charts. As for Mercury, it is indeed approaching Rashi Sandhi phase, and in Water Signs generally it does not do well. Your Mercury as 5th and 8th Lord is with 7th Lord Sun in 6th, both aspected by Retro Jupiter and Saturn. Therefore, problems related to Stomach, Urinal Tract, Sexual function, Nervous System, Bones and such are implicated, and Jupiter aspect is not strong enough to mitigate it - in fact, a benefic (9th aspect) from a Retrograde benefic becomes malefic, according to my interpretation. Also, 6th Lord Moon is in the Ascendant which means that it will affect you psychologically and cause you worries all the time. Plus, your Navamsa ascendant is Aries (according to my calculations) with Moon, Mercury and Ketu all in 12th house Pisces. Therefore, problems to retaining water and energy in the body, nervousness, nightmares, insecurity, illusions, no concentration etc. are all highlighted.

Remedies are addressed in the previous post, and for now are more than enough. When you do these practices, I can tell you about fixing Prithvi Tattva and the mantras for that, but simply donating on Wednesday will help a lot.

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 24 Sep 2019

MrHelios wrote:
24 Sep 2019
Plus, your Navamsa ascendant is Aries (according to my calculations) with Moon, Mercury and Ketu all in 12th house Pisces.
:?
Sir Mr. Helios, If Moon is in Pisces, his Moon has to be in Shatabhishta/Shatabhishak Nakshatra. If Moon is in Aries, It'll be in Purvaproshtapada/Purvabhadrapada Nakshatra. Using Lahiri, his Moon, Mercury are in Aries d9 before 3 hours. I have checked with all Ayanamsas. :roll: May I know which one did you use?
I am a student of astrology!

ॐ पराशर ऋषये नमः।🙇🏻🙏🏻
सर्वम् दक्षिणामूर्त्यपणमस्तु।💘 इति तत् सत्।

ganapathi

Post by ganapathi » 24 Sep 2019

Dear Sir Helios,
I am happy to know that you are physicist. Assuming your into astronomy, you are the best to explain on ayanamsa.

I will definitely implement all your remedies. I do fast on tuesdays and its like having only one small meal at night. when you meant total fast on chandradarshan and fullmoon , you meant only drinking water?

I have good knowledge about sharadatilakam and mantramahodaadhi given to me by my guruji. But without the knowledge of astrology, I cannot for surely apply that knowledge. In my case, fixing mercury,sun and moon. I know for sure mantra shastra can remedy them easily.

with warm regards to you,
Gana

MrHelios

Post by MrHelios » 24 Sep 2019

Dear Priya12, from experience I know that discussing Ayanamsa usually starts a fiery war in this kind of environment. Therefore, I wish to exempt myself from disrespecting anyone's opinion or their method of work.

Now, to explain it in brief terms we have to understand that Ayanamsas based on so called "fixed stars" are not truly fixed and unchanging because those stars are not really fixed. In fact, Regulus moved about ~2 degrees backwards in the past 5000 years, Spica moved ~1,5 degrees, Antares moved ~3 degrees and so on. The only thing that we can say with certainty that is "fixed" in a sense that it does not move along the Zodiac pane for more than ~10 arc minutes is the Galactic Center. A fifty or a hundred years ago we did not have means to observe the stars or constellations the way we can do it today, and with all due respect to Dr. Lahiri and such scholars their measurements appear to be off by -at least- 2 degrees. If you look through a modern astronomical telescope using enhanced astrophotography you will be able to see the Galactic Centre lies somewhere between Ophiuchus and Sagittarius, and in my opinion it demarcates the beginning of Sagittarius - hence the name of the Nakshatra - Moola, meaning Root (of all), ruled by Ketu and Nritti - all having the quality of devouring or absorbing, overtaking etc. Hence, there is some +5-10 arc minutes uncertainty whether the Galactic Center is THE beginning of Moola, or is just a little bit inside Moola because it is not 100% clearly visible. So, if you use the following you will arrive at the point that by the time of the Babylonian empire's peak of power the Spring Equinox used to occur when Sun became conjunct with Aldebaran at a +- 30 arc minutes orb, and this coincides historically with ancient solar deities being represented as bulls or the widespread bull worship throughout the world at that time. To make long story short, in your astrological software set the Galactic Center somewhere near to 0 degrees Sagittarius and you will get what you want.

Sir ganapathi, using Mantras without proper guidance is not a recommended thing not matter how harmless it seems. Because we live today very differently than we used to live 100 years ago, and the sort of energy changes that occur in the body's energies due to use of Mantras can become a very negative experience which disrupts normal daily life and work. For that reason, the Vedic tradition always stresses the importance of supervision by a learned master or Guru, who can precisely calculate what is needed and determine the proper dose to prevent negative effects. It is like taking medicine, if you take too much or you take what you do not need - you are actually taking poison. Due to wearing Ketu's stone you might become a bit paranoid and have a heightened need to become spiritual, so try to relax your mind and go with the flow and not worry all the time. If your mind becomes preoccupied with negative thoughts and you feel a sort of fire in your head, then take your Ketu stone off on Wednesdays and Fridays and wear it on other days during Jupiter's Hora.

In regards to the fasting which you inquired about, you should start with what you can do and gradually improve more and more. Chandra Darshana fast is similar to Shivaratri, and works best if you do not eat or drink anything for 24 hours and spend the whole day in meditation and resting until you see the Moon with your own eyes. Purnima fast is more lenient so water is somewhat permissible. Hope that helps Sir.

ReformedVivek
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ReformedVivek » 25 Sep 2019

MrHelios wrote:
24 Sep 2019
To make long story short, in your astrological software set the Galactic Center somewhere near to 0 degrees Sagittarius and you will get what you want.
Oh :o I see. Lot of people's Moon sign changes. :wink: This will be really a shock to many people.
Anyway, I got it.
Take care & please continue with your contribution. :D
I am a student of astrology!

ॐ पराशर ऋषये नमः।🙇🏻🙏🏻
सर्वम् दक्षिणामूर्त्यपणमस्तु।💘 इति तत् सत्।

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 25 Sep 2019

@ganapati
You have rightly pointed out Mercury as the trouble maker. I get this @ 29d 14m in Cancer. Ashlesha 4. Bhava balas are positive. Negative drig bala for Saturn only and other balas are good. You have very good range of ayana bala.

Badaka causes diseases difficult/delay to identify. Venus is badaka. Moon is 6th lord.
Chitra 3rd,4th rules kidneys. Afflicted Moon can give kidney troubles.
Mars-Saturn connections give chronic diseases. Saturn in Libra,Chitra3 may cause hardening of kidney or tubules of kidney and creates poor filtration of blood, resulting uremia or increase in cretenine or urea or retention of urine, stones in kidney. The functions of kidney are sluggish.
You have got Lower ayana bala for Jupiter. It is in retro. Chesta bala is more. The major drawback of this arrangement is that forgiving others is not possible. Your fear complex is not out of respect but out of fear of showing extreme anger-you have Mars and Rahu in 5th. Also, 5th house is the love we give and 11th house is the love we receive. Both are indicated as insufficient. That is the origin of fear /anxiety complexes.

Nodes are at 0 degrees plus. Saturn at 2d 12m in Libra- This type of arrangement can point out Autism spectrum disorder. Chanting Vel Maaral mantra for 41 days can give relief to chronic issues. Details of medical terms can be referred from https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0100374

Ashlesha 4- It denotes Adisesha. Highly energetic pada related to karmic continuity. Do worship of Adisesha. You are running Mercury maha dasa now. Ketu bhukti ends in 2020 August. Being Atmakara dasa, you may get spiritual wisdom in Ketu. After that you will have Mercury-Venus for 3 years.

Diseases will be under control as your tri sphutas are in order-Mrityu,Deha and Prana. Jupiter aspecting 6th house in D1. Mercury is I 10th to AL and Venus is in 11th to it. That will be your peak period.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

ganapathi

Post by ganapathi » 25 Sep 2019

@Helios,

I made notes on the ayanamsa knowledge you gave. I located galactic center in Jagganath hora software. I would like to know which siddantha. Drik or surya siddhanta for planetary positions have you selected?

I started implementing your remedies. I will update you at the earliest. Many thanks for the suggestions given sir.

@LeftEye.

Hello sir. thanks for your replies.

I am not getting the degress right at all. which ayanamsa are you using? I am very interested to know that as what you have described about me is unbelievably damn true. I was thinking Mercury as the reason for not forgiving. I forgive 99% of the time but when I am insulated especially laughed at or ridiculed , I just cannot forgive.

I get nodes at 29" 11 '. saturn at 4 deg in Libra and similarly all.

what is the way out for mercury? the damn problem maker.

Warm regards
Gana

MrHelios

Post by MrHelios » 26 Sep 2019

Sir ganapathi, Surya SIddhanta is by far outdated. Drik Siddhanta utilizes modern precise observations relevant to this Ayanamsa.

Take care.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 26 Sep 2019

@ganapati
Sir, Mercury together with Sun placed in 6th house. Moon gets placed in lagna and these three have rasi aspect. You will have problems during their periods. We can choose a solid approach based on your nature of worship-that is Saiva , Vaishnava or Sakta divisions for preventing damages. We have Ganesji's Ashta murthy combinations for controlling shad ripu. If you mention your priority I can suggest deity for approaching.

Generally, Mercury can be suppressed by worshiping Rahu.

I use JHora 7.5 SSS,Chitrapaksha. This SSS,Chitrapaksha combination was recommended by Pt Sanjay Rath in one of his discussions with Sri PVN Rao where he was trying to analyse Guru Maharaj Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa's chart with various ayanamsa. There will be variations in longitudes. But the sandhi point range is from 29 to 2 degrees as I observed.

I corrected your birth time by 4 seconds plus before making the readings.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

ganapathi

Post by ganapathi » 26 Sep 2019

@lefteye

sir, i took shri Pt Sanjay Rath consultation. I was told that mars is my Atamakaraka. I remember him saying your rahu is at 29deg and ketu also. mercury in conjunction with Venus. I made sure rahu is in 4th house exalted in taurus.

tracking back , it will lead us to drik siddhantha and traditional lahiri.
he in fact corrected birth time to 9:20 PM after seeing navamsa.

If we can clear this confusion, it would be of immense help and deciding the right remedy.
Afflicted moon is what you said. But my moon and venus aspect is giving me a Adhi Yoga. how is my moon afflicted?

Best Regards\
Gana

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 27 Sep 2019

Pt. Sanjay Rath is unique and the ultimate as he is well versed both in mantra shastra and astrology. You may please follow his remedies on your chart. If you had the complete report, my suggestion is to follow his advices without confusions.
Remedial measures will take time to give results.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Arunkmar

Post by Arunkmar » 14 Jan 2020

Hi mrhelios,

I got the galactic center to 0 i jhora. Few things have changed. Me is in 4 instead of 5. The dasas have also changed for my horoscope.
Ve is in 4th with ju me but is debilitated in navamsa (was in own house using regular setting ayanamsa). What is the effect we see in life in this combination.

Also in regular setting my me dasa was till i was 17. Based on gal center setup it ended when i was 24. I used to get good score even without putting much efforts in studies. I was told it was due to me dasa. This ability to easily grasp was not there when i went to college and in later years, which matches with regular setting.

Please provide your insights. Trying to understand how things fit together.

Thanks and regards,
Arun

MrHelios

Post by MrHelios » 20 Jan 2020

Dear and respected Arunkmar,

few things catch my attention in your response, but it is generally a good thing to ask for clarification so that's commendable.

First, when we are talking about Astrology, usually it's a subject taken for granted (especially in online forums like this). What I want to say is that it's prudent to approach things with proper scientific methodology to ascertain their validity. In case of Astrology though, that's pretty much impossible and we're forced to make out speculative conclusions on our own. Basically, for every batch of predictions that match the reading and the method, we can almost always find an equal amount of those that never came true, or even came close to being true. However, we usually selectively represent those cases which work in our favor to add to the credibility of the method or subject in question.

Second, I mainly focused on studying Babylonian Astrology and later on built on it with Indian methods. If that would be the case in general, do we just brush off every single method that does not coincide with our classical traditional understanding? Would you say that a Western Astrologer is absolutely wrong simply because they don't accept Indian methodology? I hope not. Diversity in sharing and developing knowledge is a crucial factor and has historically proven to be a positive thing.

Third, when talking Ayanamsa it usually tends to get out of hand. However, the most important point in my case is that I am not interested in proving my personal credibility. Rather, I am interested in objective scientific modern measurements which can be confirmed by up-to-date measuring physical instruments and mathematical models. Therefore, it's not in my interest to adjust the Ayanamsa simply to fit my prediction or understanding, but rather to observe the facts objectively and then see what's wrong in my analysis. Besides, can anyone ever say that they know everything and all?

Finally, my advice is that someone who is interested in these things ... which are essentially esoteric ... approach the issue via two frames: in terms of physics and in terms of psychology. Meaning, to observe the Astrological theory as a combination of the effects of real physical energy and psychological development. Let me clarify by offering a model ... it's an old question in psychology, for example, whether the genetic basis or the experience of a person determines their life-path, choices, personality etc. Analogous to that in terms of Astrology, it's a question whether karmic memory with which someone is born, the experience that they get through different life experiences, or their own free will (which is the prime concept here) determine their life quality and choices, or which one of these dominate?

The most rational answer to the previous dilemmas is "none" really. To further explain, it's never a single factor that determines what someone is, or what someone will become; rather, it's always an interactive relationship among those factors that lead and guide someone's life. Another thing worth mentioning here is that usually, as much experienced the astrologer is, they always tend to ignore a large part of factors that need to be considered in an analysis and use an abstract to give out a reading. That's simply a necessity for the lone reason that there is quantitatively enormous data which would need to be considered before making a reading, and that's usually impossible due to factors such as time, effort, and economic limits. Therefore, to ascribe your academic success or failure simply to a single factor (apparently) cannot be taken as a single factor to judge the whole concept. Even using classical Nakshatra Dashas assumes that the lifespan of a person is 120 years, which is absurd if you take into consideration the global statistical data, which puts it at 72 years average, oscillating between 50-90, where less or more than that basically falls of into the level of statistical mistake.

However, that's definitely where I'm going to stop and finalize this response. Like I said, I am not interested in proving anything specific here, and if I would it would be via credible methods and channels. Hopefully the above stated will help clarify and expand your understanding.

Regards.

Arunkmar

Post by Arunkmar » 23 Jan 2020

Hi mrhelios,
Thank you for the detailed reply.
I am sorry if the post came out in the sense of proving or disproving. It was honestly meant to understand more.
All the calc in horo is a lot of approximation when it fits many observed results.
Jhora also is setting to drik sidhantha by default. Calculations now have moved away from surya sidhdhanta based on modern observation. I was interested in this as the calc doen before was based on the tools at that time and if we can improve the precision it is more good.
Alos my question on me was because the debility of Venus seem to match some of my experience. So wanted to reconcile another aspect of my life i knew. My knowledge on astrology is very little to venture into results with certainty..

Thanks and regards,
Arun