Buying a house and uncertain career

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor
Buying a house and uncertain career

Post by wanderingSteps » 23 Aug 2019

A question to knowledgable contributors of the forum:

What should be the right time for me to buy a house and what kind of house should I buy? Has the time to get the same already passed and I missed the boat or should I wait?

Currently, my being at one house/ one place for more than a few months peacefully feels like a distant dream.

A permanent job is also seeming like an impossible dream, despite that I am upgrading my skills all the time.

My details:
Nov 7, 1982. Bareilly, UP, India. 1:30 PM IST.

Thank You all.

tenko
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Buying a house and uncertain career

Post by tenko » 30 Aug 2019

I'm a total beginner. I'm just trying to learn by thinking aloud- so here it goes (people with more experience, please correct me if I'm wrong!):

In your D1:

You are running Venus/Venus in Vimshottari dasa. Venus is 4th lord of residence/peace and 9th lord of loss of career. It is combust. So this period especially till the end of 2019 is going to be challenging for peace of mind, peace at residence and job. After this you are running Sun anataradasa for 2020. Its strongly placed in adhimitra rasi. It should improve both 4th and 10th houses (ie job and peace). Recommend to do any Venus remedial measures.

(I think Venus combust happens if in your previous life, you have treated your wife badly. So the first remedial measure would be to sincerely apologize for the mistakes of previous life and promise not to repeat in this life)

In your D4:

You are running Saturn/Ketu. Saturn is lagna lord, owns A3,A9 and conjunct with A6. Saturn is well placed in adhimitra and exhalted. So it will bless A3=investment on house, A6=loans/legal hurdles, A9=fortune.

A11 represents gain, in this case gain of house. both Ketu and Mars are conjunct with A11. Ketu is stronger being in moolatrikona. So Saturn/Ketu dasa will be favorable for you. Ketu antaradasa ends in April 2020.

My guess is, you'll buy a house sometime in Jan-April 2020.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 31 Aug 2019

Thank You Tenko.

Something interesting/ question for you. When will get my previous type of job ‘back’? Technically if it is Venus Mahadash, it should have been my good days, but seems like these are worse financially as compared to even the second half of Ketu Mahadasha. I mean what does no earning in Venus Mahadash mean? Is it not strange? Or am i doing something wrong?

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 02 Sep 2019

Hey Krishna...thank you for this detailed analysis. But there is one thing that i am getting confused with. I mean that this is the first time more than one person say that there are 5 planets in my 9th chart. Otherwise any software i used or professional consultations taken (more than 11-12 times including thise printed charts from childhood), nobody said i have 5 planets/ stellium in my 9th house.

So could be a difference of degrees over herein terms of chart itself changing significantly!

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 02 Sep 2019

Same thing here Tenko. I am so thankful for you doing a proper analysis, but i am kind of surprised that nobody before this time told me having 5 planets in 9th house in d1. I know they are in the 10th house though.

How are you both (Tenko and Krishna) calculating the placement of the planets? Like yourself or some specific software?

And true that i am going Venus Mahadasha, but can you tell from your chart which date and month it started? All i am trying to assess is a shift in planet placement. Feels little weird, as though i shifted myself into another parallel universe. There is something i have done in recent times which makes me feel god is putting me in this confusion, but i will detail thatlater.

tenko
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by tenko » 04 Sep 2019

I'm more inclined to use BV Raman's method of using Bhava chart instead of Rasi. the 5 planet combo is present in Rasi and not Bhava chart. So I'm not analyzing that. I use Jagganatha Hora.

Venus mahadasa doesnt mean its going to be rosy throughout - it depends. There are generic results and specific results. Venus wants to give blessings to you, but it has been obstructed by Sun.

The dates cannot be precisely told without birth time correction (I dont have that much experience/time, you should approach a pro to correct the birth time for you, its a time consuming process. It will probably cost you. You'll be lucky if you can get it done for free).

For the time you have given, in D1 the dasas are

Venus mahadasa: 2016 aug to 2036 aug

Venus antaradasa: 2016 aug - 2019 dec

Sun antaradasa : 2019 dec - 2020 dec

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 04 Sep 2019

k, thank you Tenko. I will have to relook everything. Per the above/ Jagganath Hora, Venus Mahadasha is off by 1 year. Like i just use any software like from Astrosage, or whoever had done the calc for me, paid consultation from pandits in India, or i even got a paid consultation from an Indian born foreign settle person. So looks like their base is same among themselves but different than above. Otherwise i was imagining my life events to be different by one whole year! And well yeah, during the re-view of the dates, if Venus mahadasha started for me in Aug 2016, then the dasha sandhi of same should be over by now, and i should get different results at least now. Otherwise i was seeing reverse reflections of myself everywhere for last 2 years. And in Ketu i was unaware, shocked and feeling helpless. At least when Venus Mahadasha began, i saw that i can make a difference to what i am subjected to, but during the last few years of KEtu, i thought all was being done to me. I mean i still kept fighting for the right, but yet.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 06 Sep 2019

Thank You Krishna. Once again, Tenko and Krishna, thank a lot.

I really internally, was praying for the Ketu Mahadasha to get over since 2015 first quarter when i started to see the effects of it, and waiting for Aug 2018 to have it officially get over. But even beyond Aug 2018, the Dasha Sandhi reflections of Ketu within Venus Mahadasha up until now were painful, and i was waiting for Aug 2020 now to have the Dasha Sandhi get over. And all of a sudden, few days back, you guys showed me that

"Hey per some version of astrology, already the pain is over in line with what your mind wants, and may be you can start to fear less and be your normal self (that before Ketu)+partly transformed self from Ketu confidently now".

This version of Astrology always existed, but never appeared in an implementation version in my reality as an enthusiast in last 7 years since when i had started to learn/ know about Astrology (yeah i know i am very slow, slower than slow).