Karako Bhavo Nashya remedies

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ganapathi
Karako Bhavo Nashya remedies

Post by ganapathi » 31 Jul 2019

Dear all,

My details:

28-07-1983
21:12 PM,
Jangaon , Andhra Pradesh, India

My lagna: kumbha , venus rules my 4th and 9th house.
I have the karaka for 7th house venus in 7th house. hence kaarko bhav naashay.

what should I do?

Regards

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Karako Bhavo Nashya remedies

Post by chokra » 31 Jul 2019

what you should do is stop trying to read your own chart. Kendra lord in Kendra, look that up. Fix your Mars, incorporate the color red in your life. Fifth house is severely afflicted, there could be serious issues in education, children, romantic relationships. Work to fix that, by utilizing solutions for Mars and Mercury. Color red and green. Kaarko bhav naashay is the least of your problems.

ganapathi

Post by ganapathi » 31 Jul 2019

Dear Chokra,
thanks for the time taken for me.

I did try to address that mars.I wore red coral. I could not handle it.
I was driving as usual. I went 1km ahead and found out why I came here. I went back 1km to reach my place. such was the effect on brain. so I dropped it.

Mars is malefic in my chart. I was told it was also atmakaraka. so better not to play with it.

Is using color red in any specific way you can recommend. I would do and report the same.

Thanks once again for your help extended.

Regards
Gana

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 01 Aug 2019

Not sure why you consider Mars as malefic. Its also the lord of 10th along with 3rd. 3rd is for communication and 'shahas' as per Parashar Rishi, meaning hard work...which requires courage. I usually challenge all 'cliches' on astrology, so I don't really consider it a malefic. Forget all malefic and benefics. Understand this simple logic...lord of 10th house (job/karma/career) is combust!(pretty much non existent). So its important to try to correct that. Also, if you notice I did not recommend any gemstones for you. Red Coral will enhance the struggles for you. If you are ready to do extra hard work, consciously knowing that you will need to do probably 50% more than you are use to than yes go ahead and wear it. It will not kill you. It will put you in a high gear you just have to be able to handle it, or know that it is pushing you to move forward and go along with it. If you really find that you cannot handle it, then remove it. For Mars, incorporate the color red at your workplace, home, cloths, jewelry etc. You can also do Hunuman Chalisa, it will bring strength and determination. You also need to know that you have to be extra extra aggressive and action oriented in your life, will not come naturally but you will need to step on the pedal all the way.