Gemstone for career improvement

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rvenkam
Contributor
Contributor
Gemstone for career improvement

Post by rvenkam » 16 Jul 2019

Hi All

This is regarding my husband s career. He is in his current job since August 2012 and not seeing any improvements. No raise in pay or monetary benefits /No promotion.

He is currently wearing redCoral & Ruby ( in single ring) in right hand middle finger. Also another ring of Pukhraj in index finger.

There is a suggestion from an astrologer to strengthen his mercury ( Emerald in locket - worn in chain )

Mercury is 2nd and 11th lord ( being a maraka for his ascendant ) , can he wear emerald ?

Also any suggestions /remedies for his career growth ? How will be the Rahu Dasha in terms of career and family for him ?

Kindly give your suggestions.

His details :
TOB: 06 : 05 PM
POB: Tiruchirapalli/Trichy , TamilNadu
DOB: 11th March 1980

Thanks

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Gemstone for career improvement

Post by chokra » 18 Jul 2019

Lord of 2nd house (finance) is 0 degrees! fix that, you fix your money issues! Discipline is the key! visit hunuman temple every saturday, ask the priest what pooja to do for hunuman on saturdays. Ask him to make clean money and abide by the rules. Help out old people, give donations to cleaners, servants, handicapped people, servants, etc. Fix Saturn you fix your money problems.

rvenkam
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rvenkam » 20 Jul 2019

Thanks for the reply chokra ji,

You mean lord of second house from Lagna ( mercury) or lord of second house from Moon( saturn) ?

For Saturn already he is lighting Diya and chanting dasharath shani stuti and visiting Hanuman temple on saturdays to offer betel level leaves maala.

Will waering emerald help ? Also how is the Rahu Dasha in terms of career change ?

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 23 Jul 2019

i misspoke. 2nd house is severely afflicted. Sat in 2nd is 0 deg, and it owns 6th and 7th. You can apply my remedies mentioned above to fix Saturn. Now the lord of 2nd, Mercury is retrograde and combust. It owns 11th and 2nd. So yes he can wear Emerald to strengthen 2nd (wealth, family, speech) and 11th (gains). Venus can also be strengthen to make 10th house stronger only by action not gemstones.

rvenkam
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rvenkam » 25 Jul 2019

Thanks a lot chokra ji.. One last question if i may with my half baked knowledge in astrology,

I read in some astro articles that 2nd lord is maraka and 11th house lord is the most malefic of all.
Here Mercury being the 2nd house and 11th house lord from ascendant, is it safe to wear emerald ?

Please share your insights.

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 28 Jul 2019

thats the beauty of astrology. People say 2nd is Markesh, and 11th is Bhadak. Correct they are...for SPIRITUALITY. For mateirial gains and wealth, 2nd and 11th are the most important houses to look at. I am sure you don't want him to be a sadhu? so strengthen 2nd and 11th...and they will start giving benefits especially since the owner is damaged. Improve his Mercury skills (communication, intellect, talking sensibly, etc) and things will start falling in place.