Gemstones for weak mind

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
GodlyScorpion
Gemstones for weak mind

Post by GodlyScorpion » 11 May 2019

Hi astrogurus,
I strongly need your guidance during this difficult time.
I have severe anxiety and depression issues and i severely lack self confidence.
One friend recommended me to wear pearl embedded in silver ring on my right hand little finger. Will it be beneficial for me? Will it help me solve my problems?

Details
17/4/95 , 16:46
Madurai, TN

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Gemstones for weak mind

Post by Shivoham » 12 May 2019

GS,
You have entered your Mercury MahaDasha in January 2019. You are a Virgo Ascendant & Mercury being your Lagna Lord needs to gain strength as it's weak in Shadbal. You can wear emerald 5 carats+ in little finger. Although it's placed in a dushtana but still it's your ascendant lord therefore it's benefic for you. You should avoid wearing pearl as moon is your 11th lord. The 11th lord is considered most Malefic so wearing it's gemstone is not recommended.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

GodlyScorpion

Post by GodlyScorpion » 12 May 2019

Thanks sir. But whether wearing the same will reduce my anxiety and depression?

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

No
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

GodlyScorpion

So what is the remedy then

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Wear a silver chain & a small silver ball as pendant.
Worship goddess Durga, Serve girls below 10 & give them sweets regularly.
Serve birds, cows & dog. Ideally keep a black dog as a pet. You have to become a pure vegetarian.
When guest come, personally serve them milk drinks & water.
Never live in a South facing house. Before starting any auspicious work eat a sweet & drink water.

These small-2 things will have a big impact in your life.

GodlyScorpion

Thanks for your guidance. However if its possible can i know the reason for silver chain and worshipping durga. Is it relayed to mercury?

GodlyScorpion

Post by GodlyScorpion » 13 May 2019

Waiting for your reply sir

Har Har Mahadev

Post by Har Har Mahadev » 18 Jun 2019

if gemstones work, then all rich people will wear gems and get rid of problems, no? is that practical?

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 18 Jun 2019

Pray Mahakali. visit the goddess temple regularly. Silver chain around neck will give calmness and strengthen moon. consume ashwagandha as per ayurvedic doctor advice. all these together will mitigate depression and anxiety issues.

chokra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by chokra » 18 Jul 2019

Your issue is that your Moon is 0 degrees. Lord of gains in life has no power. So yes, please wear pearl. It will benefit you a lot, as you have parivartan yoga with Moon and Mars between 3rd and 11th. I would also recommend you wear 5 carat diamond. Venus is also damaged, lord of bhagya and wealth.

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 12 Dec 2021

i am also feeling weak mind ...
is pearl suited for me as it is in 12th house ....or i wear shani ratna
please guide me

i am married with 2 sons ... but strained relations with wife sometime good and sometimes bad..
i have been able to cross these years with all up and downs ...

here feeling low in this point of life please help or some gems or which planets will help me ...

Bikash # siliguri (darjeeling) # 3rd August 1981 # 10:10 # virgo ascendant # leo rashi

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 13 Dec 2021

Kindly learn pranayam from any good instructor , soon you will feel the difference .

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 Dec 2021

Hi,
onebikash wrote:
12 Dec 2021
i am also feeling weak mind ...
is pearl suited for me as it is in 12th house ....or i wear shani ratna
please guide me

i am married with 2 sons ... but strained relations with wife sometime good and sometimes bad..
i have been able to cross these years with all up and downs ...

here feeling low in this point of life please help or some gems or which planets will help me ...

Bikash # siliguri (darjeeling) # 3rd August 1981 # 10:10 # virgo ascendant # leo rashi
I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for your query:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kanya Rashi (Virgo) and Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is closely conjunct Rahu, in the 11th house of Labha-Sthana in Karkataka Rashi.
2. You are currently in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha (from 2007 and lasting until 2025) and recently started Antara of 12th lord Sun/Ravi - who incidentally is also conjunct Rahu and Mercury/Budha. On the sidelines, Mars/Kuja (the only planet/graha outside Rahu-Ketu) is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.
3. Sun/Ravi, the 12th lord and Moon/Chandra, the 11th lord are in Rashi Parivarthana.
4. I'd also like to draw your attention to the close conjunction of Jupiter/Guru and Saturn/Shani-dev in the 1st house. In fact, they are in a planetary war or Graha Yudha in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra.
5. Thereafter, you'd want to dwell a little bit on the mutual aspect of Saturn/Shani-dev and Mars/Kuja.
Given the situation, I think it would be beneficial for you to consider seeking God's grace and blessing, as per your religious faith/belief. Practicing Yoga, Meditation and/or Pranayama will be beneficial.

PS:
1. The close conjunction of Jupiter/Guru and Saturn/Shani-dev is a strong indication of Gow-Hathya Dosha. Kindly consider validating the same.
2. Placement of Jupiter/Guru also calls in for validation of Kendradipathya Dosha.
3. Ketu's aspect on Jupiter/Guru, Saturn/Shani-dev and Udaya Lagana is a bit of a concern.
4. Please let me/us know if there was anything unconventional about your marriage.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 14 Dec 2021

Hi,
1. The close conjunction of Jupiter/Guru and Saturn/Shani-dev is a strong indication of Gow-Hathya Dosha. Kindly consider validating the same.
The close conjunction of Jupiter/Guru and Saturn/Shani-dev is a strong indication of Gow-Hathya Dosha or Brahmana Hatya Dosha pr Brahmana Saapa - something that is considered as a severe or unpardonable act.

It is suggested for folks with such conjunction to consider Gow-Dhana or Gow-Seva along with regular prayers to Shri Vishnu Paramatma by way of chanting Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama (or a similar deity, as per your religious faith/belief), with strong sankalpa and unwavering faith/belief.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Oh! By the way, please be reminded Saturn/Shani-dev is placed close to Moon/Chandra in your birth-chart. It is an indication of some lingering effects of Sade-Sathi, at birth... and Rahu clouding your intelligence is how I read your situation.

Sincerely...

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 14 Dec 2021

please say what buisness feild will suit me or wat are positives accordingly ...
wearing a pearl will be good ??

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

strengthening # jupiter will be better or strengthening # saturn since they are in a planetary war or Graha Yudha
as saturn 5th lord also ....

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Please let me/us know if there was anything unconventional about your marriage.

Sincerely...

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

yes my father- in law is a conman type and uses other people to trap for living ...
he onced did to me property buying case ... land and took money from me , but now settled after a long quarrel .

i don't allow them in my house , so that futher no problem arises ...

rest they are too poor ... done by my maternal uncle not my father ... rest good with few hiccups ..
have 2 kids 2012 and 2016 ...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 15 Dec 2021

Hi,

Thanks for confirming - a simple 'Yes' or 'No' to confirm or deny would have sufficed.
please say what buisness feild will suit me or wat are positives accordingly ...
Given the mutual aspect of Saturn/Shani-dev and Mars/Kuja placed in 1st and 10th houses, it might not be easy for you to work under somebody. So, it would make sense for you to be self-employed or engage in a business of your own. In my humble opinion, anything related to banking, insurance, finance, accounting, teaching/learning, social service (specially to help needy and downtrodden) etc. would be beneficial - as long as you put in the much needed hard-work. In case your academic/personals background supports, you could also consider getting into legal profession.
strengthening # jupiter will be better or strengthening # saturn since they are in a planetary war or Graha Yudha
In my humble opinion, the need is for you to change your mindset and offer prayers to both Jupiter/Guru and Saturn/Shani-dev, while seeking their grace/blessing... instead of thinking of strengthening them.

Sincerely...

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 24 Dec 2021

i have wore a panna 4.56 ratti ...good quality as suggested by someone