Please recommend gemstone.

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
StarDestiny888
Please recommend gemstone.

Post by StarDestiny888 » 11 Mar 2019

Nov. 3 1987
12:40 PM
Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom

I had astrologers tell me different things. One said yellow sapphire and red coral.

Another emerald.

I have tried all 3. I am a very sensitive person and can feel the change in my body immediately. When I wore an eye clean untreated colombian emerald at 1.17 carats (GIA certified minor oil) of brilliant color and excellent cut ($2000 U.S) I felt drugged. It was narcotic. Two days after I put it on I was given a raise at work. Work actually felt happy (I had been struggling with hating work). Also- I had not seen my children because of divorce- for 3 months. My mother called and brought them to see me. Also, my teeth have been having problems with cavities. I felt my teeth pulsing after I wore it. (I assume this all happened because 11th house was activated. Liquid gains and income. Looking at 5th house of children... So I got to see them. And 7th house rules teeth diseases with Mercury ruling teeth- right?

Well, a week into wearing it. I took it off to look at it and found out the jeweler cracked it in the back!!! So I returned it.
(I also noticed... Maybe it kind of made me lazy. Or when someone asked me a question at work- I'd be like uhhhhh then answer. Delayed answers.) Maybe its increasing retrograde characteristics.

I just recieved a 3.53 carat yellow sapphire that I paid $9400 for. Along with a $2,000 4.4 carat red coral.

The sapphire is flawless but the red coral has a few tiny white spots under high lighting and very close inspection. Is this 'flaw' ok?
This is a lot of money for me. But I have felt the effects of gemstones now there is no turning back.

I'm not sure if I like the way the coral and sapphire are affecting me. They are making me feel active and head and eyes are kind of pulsing. It's making me feel kind of sick. But my intuition says it's detoxifying me. Because my ears are popping and it feels like sickness is being drained.
I also noticed as soon as I put them on my mother called a few hours later and she seemed happy with me. (Jupiter in 4th aspecting Moon).

But... I miss the way the emerald made me feel!!! So deep and cool. Beautiful and intoxicated. Narcotic.. Dreamy land.

Maybe I need to try the sapphire and red coral more since its only been one day. But if I send them back now.. I could use all that money to get a really awesome emerald.

Astrologically what gemstones would you say I can and cannot wear? Some say don't wear 7th Lord gems. But when I did it improved my 7th house relations!!!
So.. What do you guys think?

Goals;
Health
Wealth
Get married to a beautiful faithful woman of my own race

Thanks!!!

StarDestiny888

Re: Please recommend gemstone.

Post by StarDestiny888 » 11 Mar 2019

For my health my problem is teeth.

😭

StarDestiny888

Re: Please recommend gemstone.

Post by StarDestiny888 » 14 Mar 2019

Reporting back after another day of wearing the red coral.

I feel like I like it now. But I noticed my superiors at work - especially the commander who is usually very friendly and joking with me became very irritated with me out of nowhere.

I could feel the tension in the air and when I spoke with him about job related things he was very short and became irritated very fast. He wouldnt even look at me when speaking.

I felt it was related to the coral so I took it off. As soon as I did, and came back after lunch break he was immediately laughing and joking with me.

I searched Andurha (spelling?) Lagna for gemstones and found.. Do not wear the gemstone of a malefic in unfriendly sign in 7th from AL. If I'm doing it correctly my Anhdura lagna is in 7th house + 10 spaces = back to my Rasi Ascendant. There for Mars is in 7th from AL. And mars would be commander at work right? Yes.. Problems from commander after wearing red coral.
Maybe if I was self employed it would be ok. But not now.

So that leaves Jupiter in Pisces in 4th And possibly Sun in 11th (debilitated - but neech bang). So maybe Sapphire and Ruby..
Haven't tried ruby. But they are so expensive!!.. $60,000 US for a one carat untreated flawless!!
When I see people here suggesting 5 carat ruby.. What the hell. It must be fake or a low quality ruby. Because 5 carat flawless high quality ruby will be worth millions of dollars.

Or.. Emerald for house of desires.