Suitable gemstone for Aquarius ascendant with problems in many spheres of life

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vccground
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Suitable gemstone for Aquarius ascendant with problems in many spheres of life

Post by vccground » 10 Mar 2019

Greetings and respects to all,

I have been facing problems like disharmony and friction at home especially because of father, frequent ill-health or hospitalisation of family members, huge expenditure, zero assets/wealth till date, mounting debts, and most importantly - job losses & unstable career.

Kindly let know suitable gemstone(s) if any for birth details given below.

Lagna: Aquarius
3rd house Aries: Sun, Venus, Jupiter (c), Ketu
4th house Taurus: Mercury
5th house Gemini: Moon, Mars
6th house Cancer: Saturn
9th house Libra: Rahu
Current mahadasha: Saturn until 2024

One astrologer advised wearing only blue sapphire, another said only diamond is good, one recommended emerald and blue sapphire, and most recently one guru advised wearing yellow sapphire to energise jupiter.

I am confused and hope to get guidance from the forum. Thank you.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Suitable gemstone for Aquarius ascendant with problems in many spheres of life

Post by Sujit » 10 Mar 2019

Post birth details to know weak planets for wearing gems.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vccground
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Suitable gemstone for Aquarius ascendant with problems in many spheres of life

Post by vccground » 12 Mar 2019

Birth details:
date 4/may/76
place warangal, india
time 1.40 am
thank you

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 12 Mar 2019

You can wear Red coral of 5 carat. This will strengthen your 3rd and 10th house.

Lagna has become weak due to its placement in Cancer landing you in conflicting situations in relationships and health problems.
Current antara of Moon is unfavorable and next antara of Mars is weak would again bring focus on marriage, home, property and parents.

- Sujit
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vccground
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vccground » 13 Mar 2019

@Sujit, thanks much for your analysis and suggestion. Would you also suggest I always stay away from these - blue sapphire for lagna lord, yellow sapphire for finances, and diamond for venus being a yogakaraka in my case?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 13 Mar 2019

vccground wrote:
13 Mar 2019
@Sujit, thanks much for your analysis and suggestion. Would you also suggest I always stay away from these - blue sapphire for lagna lord, yellow sapphire for finances, and diamond for venus being a yogakaraka in my case?

Yes, you can stay away. Those gems are not required. The purpose of wearing gems is to strengthen weak benefic planets.