GemStone Wearing Is it a Coincidence or real?

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor
GemStone Wearing Is it a Coincidence or real?

Post by karthik6244 » 06 Mar 2019

Hello VedicAstrology Members,

Our family purohit said to wear Diamond in middle finger and Emeraland in last finger of right hand.

And also Shani blue saphhire in left hand fourth finger next to last finger in left hand.

Recently I am going through bad times, lost time, getting anger on everyone, fights with own and other people, hospitalizations, heavy money expenditures, so I went to purohit ji, he suggested to wear Rahu's Gomed in left hand middle finger, I weared. Immediately there is a huge fight with my father, wife and mother. I left home stayed in hotel, I was cheated by receptionist and he took away all my debit and credit cards and money nearly 5000. He have withdrawn nearly 60,000/- amount from my card and flew away from the city. I went to Police Station and filed case, lot of interrogation with police, huge fight with hotel managers and all the boys there. I just want to know is it all happened because of wearing Rahu's Gomed ring. Because after wearing in a matter of 2 days all these happened.

My DOB: 20 November 1980, time 18:05 PM evening, place: Machilipatnam.

Purohit ji said Rahu is in Cancer on Aslesha Nakshatra, and mercury is good for you so wear it!

I am really going through tough time, thought of asking experts here.

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Re: GemStone Wearing Is it a Coincidence or real?

Post by karthik6244 » 07 Mar 2019

Any suggestions, can I get my lost money back!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 07 Mar 2019

You can avoid wearing gems for Venus and Rahu.
Gems would be worn in selected muhurta.
Could you send the date you got cheated.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 07 Mar 2019

2nd march night 2:00 AM(means 3rd march morning) and 3rd march morning upto 10:30 AM

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 08 Mar 2019

Thanks for the dates.
You will have to exercise patience in life as you have reached Mars maha dasa placed in the dusthana could bring losses, more expenses and unplanned expenses.

Avoid anger and aggression.
- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 09 Mar 2019

Sir, I was told before to this Chandra Mahadasa (12th House) dustana
Now, Mars (8th house) dusthana
Later, Rahu (3rd House) dusthana.

Is there any planet in my astrology placed in good sthna? Any planet is good for me in my astrology?

karthik6244
Contributor
Contributor

Post by karthik6244 » 10 Mar 2019

My dob 20 Nov 1980 time 18.05 pm place MACHILIPATNAM