Birth stone Recommendation

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vijayanand1974
Birth stone Recommendation

Post by vijayanand1974 » 26 Feb 2019

Hi Teachers,
After looking at my chart one guru ji suggest to wear diamond ring and blue sapphire.
So i Brought a Diamond ring of 2 carat (0.5 * 4). Next day it self i can see the effects so badly that all problem lined up one by one.. even some of them which was never anticipated . But stilled believed to wear it as i'm going bad times. after 10 days i was so frustrated and removed the ring.. then some of issue got resolved and some of them don't know where it went.
i wanted your recommendation is which gem stone should i wear , offcourse Big NO to diamond as i experienced enough of whole life issues in 10 days.
my birth date: 15/09/1974 ,10.35 PM bangalore india. moon sign : leo,

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Birth stone Recommendation

Post by Sujit » 26 Feb 2019

Time of birth appears doubtful.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vijayanand1974

Post by vijayanand1974 » 26 Feb 2019

Sujit,
Your doubt may be valid as I too thought once I started learning more about the chart. The events in life and dasa , antradasa.. have difference. Also based on lagna my physical appearance also differs.

That is reason I have posted.the question earlier last before week about rectification. See the link below

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=41394&sid=4e61638f ... 606ecf9556

My physical appearance: im 6 ft and sport physique.
Career trade : 19 yrs exp in IT.
Have 1 brother eldest and 2 elder sisters.

I tried my self to check on BTR Is should be mithun ? Or aries ?Or Taurus ? Because some of all three lagna things can be found in my character and appearance.
But few pandit take prediction based on rasi (leo) and transit of guru.or shani.
So request you to take look at my events and say which lagna i may come under and possible dasa bakthi.
Thanks in advance

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 26 Feb 2019

I will not be able to do a BTR as it is very time consuming and in the end it is not appreciated.

Good luck

Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

vijayanand1974

Post by vijayanand1974 » 05 Mar 2019

Hi all,
Finally i did a rectification on my birth chart .
I see mars and venus are malefic. And i always face big problems during there dasa or antra Dasha.
Though i born under Taurus lagna and venus is lagna lord , diamond will bring more problem.
Where as Saturn is in second house . It will be friend and though Jupiter is malefic for Taurus and placed in 10th house . Jupiter is also do good for the native.
Here is the other link which discuss about the rectification part

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=41394&sid=4e61638f ... 606ecf9556

if anyone want to correct me or comment . Please do it. So.that i will take real interest to learn astrology .