Suitable Gemstone:Sagittarius Ascendant

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
snsharma
Contributor
Contributor
Suitable Gemstone:Sagittarius Ascendant

Post by snsharma » 16 Jan 2019

I was recommended to wear yellow Sapphire, red coral and ruby. Now I am wearing yellow Sapphire. As Jupiter is in 7 the house, is yellow Sapphire harmful? Am I inviting trouble?

My details:
DoB:25/06/1978
PoB:Pondicherry (JIPMER Hospital)
ToB:19:30
Corrected Birth Time:19:17

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Suitable Gemstone:Sagittarius Ascendant

Post by Sujit » 16 Jan 2019

Yellow sapphire is related to great benefic planet Jupiter rules the chart is benefic for you. It is in good placement in 7th house. There will be no issues with wearing Yellow sapphire. It should be worn in a muhurta (specific date and time) to get benefits.

Good luck
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 18 Jan 2019

Thanx Sujit for the clarification.Can I wear Ruby and redcoral? Should I wear it as a ring?Can I wear it as ear stud!!???

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Jan 2019

@sns-one has to think and care before suggesting any kind of gemstones.I mean one has to think and judge both logically and astrologically too.some of the posts and answers on this forum about gemstones are really not logical and not at all astrological too.Just see how to recommend gems to any one in this following way.

1-Take jupiter.He is 1-4th lord placed in another kendra[7th].so he is more powerful in this placement.so why you have to wear and what is the necessity for it ?why you strengthening a planet which was already with strength?such kind of boost will spoil your lagna and 4th house significations.Not Only that it may harm you in the form of obesity.Accept his placement as it is without giving any kind of gem therapy[unless he really lost his strength due to various reasons].In your BAV chart ,he is with 6 points[perfect in strength]already boosting your 2-10th house significations.By his placement in gemini,he is supporting your 4th house too.you and other esteemed gemstone advisors may rise the point of UBHYA KENDRA DOSHA OF SUCH JUPITER to defend their logics.your jupiter in perfect conjunction with vedhak mercury.so he lost his dosha here.How can one take an antibiotic without any diseased symptoms?so avoid that stone immediately..

2-coming to your ruby-your suns position harming his 9th house.so you can go for a ruby without any second thought..

3-coming to your red-coral-your mars supporting the 12th house and ignoring the 5th house.so you can go for it..

so if you boost your jupiter by wearing the yellow sapphire ,it gives only double avayoga..only.you posed in your post that -"is yellow Sapphire harmful? Am I inviting trouble?"..yes your inner soul is the best judge.provided you are convinced with my astrological points soundly only.

joyd.

snsharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by snsharma » 19 Jan 2019

Yes Joyd,
My intution is skeptical about wearing it.I somehow convinced myself to wear.
As Ju is assciated with 7th house,I doubt that wearing Yellow sapphire will also boost the maraka,badhaka significances.
I also heard that if KD causing planet is placed alone,then only KD rears its ugly head.So i did not think about it here.But Ju suffers combustion(only at border) and so I thought it looses some of its power.That is why I prefered YSapphire.Please clarify.

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Jan 2019

i have already placed my astro view on jupiter and yellow sapphire.Decision is yours..

joyd.