Mental and emotional torture due to siblings

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor
Mental and emotional torture due to siblings

Post by saturn calling » 15 Jan 2019

Birthdate..1 november 1980
1.45pm ahmadnagar Maharashtra
Female
I am going through severe depression cos of daily disputes from my sister side..there is no particular reason.
What position in my chart indicates that and how long will it last..it's been a decade now..I am tired..Please help

sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck

joyd

Re: Mental and emotional torture due to siblings

Post by joyd » 16 Jan 2019

Just by seeing your rasi chart everyone say that you will be benefited by your siblings but you're drekkona chart gives the actual picture about siblings.The 3rd lord of rashi[jupiter] palced in D3-lagna virgo along with venus-ketu.All are in Durvasa amsa.The D3 chart 3rd lord mars in neecha and your D3 lagna lord is mercury in retro.Both are in 2-12 axis in D3.This was the cause for your described problem.Mars-mer are enemies.you said it started a decade ago and asking the end point of such daily disputes.THis will end by mars dasa-mercury bhukti[18-1-2026].

joyd.

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 16 Jan 2019

Thank you Mr joyd
8 long years..I am really depressed..it's and unnecessary scene in my life..may be in past life I must hve done something bad to her..So she might be taking revenge for no fault of mine...

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 27 Sep 2019

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

[quote="saturn calling"

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

[quote="saturn calling" post_id=276685 time=1547619741 user_id=1921]

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

[quote="saturn calling" post_id=276685 time=1547619741 user_id=1921]
Birthdate..1 november 1980
1.45pm ahmadnagar Maharashtra
Female

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 27 Sep 2019

Donate some curd rice on Sukla Paksha Monday nights for 2 or 3 Mondays with proper sankalpa. You will get some relief. The irritation may reduce considerably by end of Moon dasa in July 2021.

TKC

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 27 Sep 2019

Current maha dasa of Moon placed in the dusthana is not good for relationships with others causes depression.
Current antara of Venus is placed in sign Virgo ruled by Mercury connects to sister and current forecast looks difficult.
You can do remedies for Ketu placed on the ascendant ruling self and Rahu is in 7th house of others.
Your chart will require lot of patience.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

MrHelios

Post by MrHelios » 28 Sep 2019

Hello Mrs, hopping in with some side input...

BK Sun debilitated with Markesh aspect from natural 8th with malefic Argala. - not good.
AL3 falls in 8th from AL - not good.
AL of BK falls in natural 6th - not good.
AL of BK falls in 2nd from AL with malefic aspects,with Argala from Marakesh. Family disputes and constant verbal abuse. Sister is probably older than you.
Ketu in Ascendant with AK and DK aspect - paranoia, isolation, quarrels, irritability, loss, confusion, lack of energy, easily dominated and used. Luckily has Jupiter aspect (via Graha aspects) so it pushes you through.
D-3 chart horrible. BK lord of natural 12th in natural 6th in enemy's sign with heavy malefic Argala. PK debilitated so enjoyment and cordiality from siblings will be negatively affected, they may dislike your children as well.
D-9 chart BK with Rahu plus Saturn's aspect, benefic Argala canceled. - not good.
D-30 chart AL6 falls in natural 3rd which contains AK, aspected by 6th Lord, Saturn, Sun and debilitated Venus - deeply troubled mentally and spiritually, prone to depression and anger; person who cannot cope with the problem properly (Venus debilitated). Jupiter in Taurus shows being prone to indulgent coping mechanisms, such as overeating etc.
D-60 shows involvement in occult arts in past life. AL3 contains GK, AL of 3rd Lord aspected by GK. This conflict carried on from past life into this one. AL of GK in natural 8th, aspected by GK, AL3 in 4th from AL of GK, conflict over maternal property.

Running through Pi/Le period, malefic aspects on both, and both aspected by BK and GK, luckily some support here and there is present. Current period not good at all, will get better from 2020 to March 2021 you will get some peace. Then rough periods March-September 2021, July-December 2022. January-November 2025.

Remedies are hard to determine. Mars and Saturn are strong so Sadhana and fasting are the best option. No gemstones in my opinion. Fasting on Nanda Tithis, especially 1st (Prathima) and keeping Sunday fast. Donating and serving children, and doing community work on Sundays. Try to keep your calm and have faith.

Take care.

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 07 Nov 2019

Thank you Mr Helios for this detail analysis

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 08 Nov 2019

As per my observation ,one has to face mental torture from siblings if the lord of the corresponding bhava falls in badhaka place . The planet placed in badhaka sthan also gives much unhappiness.If the said planet is strong the sibling is well placed and there would not be any cause f concern due his or her placement in life . But the native has to undergo pain and hurt due the behaviour of that sibling .Surprisingly Saturn does not cause much hurt due to the behavioral attitude . It is MARS who is more hurting .

saturn calling
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saturn calling » 08 Nov 2019

Iladevi19
Thank for reply..in my case is it Saturn or mars doing all the hurting..

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 09 Nov 2019

Whether it is Saturn or mars it is immaterial . Any suffering is due to a karmic reaction .All relationships are karmic ties only . Whatever we did in some far off distant births also visit us when the time ripens for the fructification . In one way it is a lesson taught by Saturn which should make us more refined . So leave the pain behind and proceed in life and become a changed person . Then it does not hurt you any more .