Which gemstone would suit me?

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Adamantium
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Which gemstone would suit me?

Post by Adamantium » 14 Jan 2019

Greetings everyone!

I had recently gotten a paid consultation regarding gemstone as per my birthchart, and I was advised to wear Opal on my index finger for general luck, marriage luck and health. My birth details are:

08/08/1980
2.18 am
Margao/Madgaon, IN

Ascendant Taurus, Moon sign Gemini.

I have experimented with various gemstones over the years and this has been my experiences:
Blue Sapphire: Makes me very sick/health issues. Lapis lazuli has given me detached outlook towards life and apathy. Saturn gems have been unlucky, including horse shoe rings.
Red Carnelian/Red Coral: Increased attraction from the opposite sex, but health/debt issues.
Emerald/Turquoise: 50/50 in overall effect
White Zircon: Neutral again, increase in arguments
Yellow Topaz: Sudden luck, sudden income, attraction from opposite sex, but health issues
Red Garnet: Increased willpower, increased courage, but bad for love life and health
Navratna: Neutral
Moonstone: Luck and increased income

I was thinking of wearing Ruby with Emerald because my Mercury Mahadasha is approaching but instead I was advised only one gemstone for life that is Opal, based on Lagna and all other divisional charts. Please could you advise more on this?

Thank you.

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Which gemstone would suit me?

Post by astrolover2017 » 15 Jan 2019

Gemstones are not advisable at all. It will trigger wrong energies and create mood swings and depression. I have seen it. The metals and stones attract energies when worn permanently.

Pls always go for prayers and charity work. Because prayers are thought energy which will manifest as reality and charity will build good karma and protect you
A lot of problems will go away if we have good thoughts, deeds, actions and help humanity. We are here on earth to enjoy and suffer for our past life karma. Each one has their own life path. Live and Let Live.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 15 Jan 2019

Adamantium,
For your Taurus rising chart, you can wear Ruby, emerald, Pearl and blue sapphire.
Avoid wearing red coral, yellow sapphire and diamond.
Gems should be worn in a muhurta or auspicious date & time to get the benefits.

- Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Adamantium
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Adamantium » 16 Jan 2019

Thank you for your respective clarifications and replies. So does that mean I discount the recommendation for Opal (guess it was primarily suggested because of health/love issues I was experiencing lately and based on Venus's navansa placement)? And I was thinking of the Ruby Emerald combo for the upcoming Mercury Mahadasha, but just need an opinion on Opal for my chart.

onebikash
Contributor
Contributor

Post by onebikash » 12 Dec 2021

is pearl suited for me as it is in 12th house ....or i wear shani ratna
please guide me

i am married with 2 sons ... but strained relations with wife sometime good and sometimes bad..
i have been able to cross these years with all up and downs ...

here feeling low in this point of life please help or some gems or which planets will help me ...

Bikash # siliguri (darjeeling) # 3rd August 1981 # 10:10 # virgo ascendant # leo rashi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 13 Dec 2021

Hi,
onebikash wrote:
12 Dec 2021
is pearl suited for me as it is in 12th house ....or i wear shani ratna
please guide me

i am married with 2 sons ... but strained relations with wife sometime good and sometimes bad..
i have been able to cross these years with all up and downs ...

here feeling low in this point of life please help or some gems or which planets will help me ...

Bikash # siliguri (darjeeling) # 3rd August 1981 # 10:10 # virgo ascendant # leo rashi
I've posted a response to your query in the other thread. Please check this link...
https://www.phpbb.lightonvedicastrology ... 15#p299215

In my understanding, wearing a good quality/sized pearl does help in addressing afflicted Moon/Chandra. In your case, I'm inclined to think there are a multitude of issues precipitating the situation - including Moon/Chandra, current Maha-Dasha lord Rahu, Antara lord Sun/Ravi, Lagna and 10th lord Mercury/Budha etc.

If at all you are interested in wearing something... kindly consider wearing a string of White Sandalwood - either around your neck or on your arm. This should help address adverse effects of Rahu. Besides that, I've shared my observation/understanding of your birth-chart in the other thread.

Sincerely...