Wearing a pukhraj stone when Jupiter is transiting Scorpio

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
eclipsed
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Wearing a pukhraj stone when Jupiter is transiting Scorpio

Post by eclipsed » 11 Jan 2019

Considering that 6th,8th and 12th houses are considered dushta stanas ( malefics) in astrology is it advisable to wear yellow sapphire for 12th house Jupiter (Pisces) placed in Revati nakshatra in Aquarius navamsa? I have been advised to wear a 5 carat and above yello sapphire for serious health issues. Also Jupiter is transiting my 8th house Scorpio, the house of death (.Aries ascendant) Can learned astrologers guide me on this?

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wearing a pukhraj stone when Jupiter is transiting Scorpio

Post by astrolover2017 » 15 Jan 2019

pls refrain from wearing any gem stones permanently as it will trigger wrong energies and cause mood swings, depression and negative thoughts. best to seek prayers and charity way of remedy
A lot of problems will go away if we have good thoughts, deeds, actions and help humanity. We are here on earth to enjoy and suffer for our past life karma. Each one has their own life path. Live and Let Live.