Remedies for malefic Moon

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor
Remedies for malefic Moon

Post by aquarian.sun » 23 Dec 2018

Hi !
Wearing white clothes can be counted as a remedy for a debilitated and alone moon? I'm not from India and i can't donate milk etc. I also wanted to ask why is someone born with a very spoiled Moon.What is the karmic reason behind it?
Thank you !

shivathmika
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Remedies for malefic Moon

Post by shivathmika » 25 Dec 2018

Treating harshly mother or any woman like mother in the previous life gives the curse of nature . Any mother is the symbol of mother nature and jaganmatha , the mother of universe .

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 26 Dec 2018

Is there any way to get rid of it?Or is a curse for life...

tejomaya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tejomaya » 27 Dec 2018

I dont think anyone can comment without having a look at the whole of your horoscope.Judging one factor by itself leads to flawed conclusions.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 27 Dec 2018

Full D.O.B.
6:12 AM Bucharest,Ro.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 23 Jan 2019

I think serving your mother would be a good starting point.Praying to mother goddess is what we would do in India. In your faith if you do pray to mother Mary you can do that. For both Rahu and moon here we pray to goddess Durga.Experts here would be able to help better. I am not an astrologer but this is what I saw. Your moon is conjunct Rahu and there are no planets aspecting it in rasi chart And is debilitated in Scorpio with no planets on either side.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 23 Jan 2019

@ justchill

I'm serving my mother since i was a kid but nothing improved.When she ask me to help her with different things i always help...We have frequent quarells nontheless.And i always blame her for my "bad" existence.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 12 Dec 2019

Same here. Out of experience I made the above post. I have saturn in the 4th and it’s aspecting moon. My mother was always emotionally unavailable. I have a lot of compassion for her and used to do a lot. Physically I have toiled but when it came to things that mattered the most it seemed as though she messed them up. But now that I think the result was good and blessed. Mother never wishes bad for the progeny. Now that I have a kid of my own I am afraid I might fail her. But it can’t be helped we are humans. There’s another mantra is there which I have heard of that discharges all kinds of debt. The rinvimochana mantra. Chanting it might be a good idea. It discharges debts that we incur in a lifetime to forefathers, mother and gods etc.

Best regards