Victim of black magic? Or cursed ill-fate?

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
decemberchild
Victim of black magic? Or cursed ill-fate?

Post by decemberchild » 04 Dec 2018

Respected Guru,
Hare Krishna.
Har Har Mahadev.

Kindly accept my humble regards.

Post 2013, I suffered a major setback in all aspects of my life. I used to be a bright, happy and blessed individual. Things suddenly took a tragic turn, and I lost everything - my promising career went kaput, relationships destroyed me, family and friends got estranged. Bad luck and sadness engulfed me. I hit rock bottom, and there was nowhere left for me to go. No matter how hard I tried, I sunk deeper and deeper into the pitfall. There was no support from anyone. Even the most loyal people abandoned me after criminally using me.

A couple of psychics told me that black magic had been done on me, by a female, out of spite. This resulted in jeopardizing my love life and the downfall of my career. An astrological reading suggested that I have a couple of past life curses - one related to worship and the other was a mother's curse. I was told that these curses will not allow me to get married or have a stable source of income. Time went by. Things rolled out as predicted.

I had also been asked to perform nirjal fasts on Sundays, propitiate Mother Durga (chanting Navakshari mantra), perform Sri Upasana for Mother Goddess Mahalakshmi and was told that Lord Narasimha is my Ishta Devta.

I am not a Hindu by birth and am not very confident with the rituals that I perform. I have recently turned a vegetarian and quit all my vices. I try my best to perform puja within my limited wisdom and half baked knowledge.

I have no clue if this is the doing of any black magic or the ill placement of cursed planets in my chart. The natal chart shows 3 planets in the 12th house and lord of the 7th (moon) is in the 6th house. I am aware that I have a very weak chart and do not know what can be done to ward off my karmic debts and sins of past lives.

I am not sure who my Ishta Devta actually is and which deities should I worship to strengthen my weak planets. If black magic was done on me, how should I go about curing it?

I would be extremely grateful and obliged if you could please take a look at my chart and recommend any remedies to improve the situation. I am very confused and try to research a lot on my own. Any help or suggestion will be deeply appreciated. Your time and words are invaluable to me.

December 23

09:33 am

Gangtok, India

Please suggest the way forward.
Thanking you in anticipation.
God bless you.

joyd

Re: Victim of black magic? Or cursed ill-fate?

Post by joyd » 05 Dec 2018

I am not a Hindu by birth and am not very confident with the rituals that I perform../.so what is the use in suggesting remedies to you ?

joyd.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 05 Dec 2018

One does not have to be Hindu, or even do the rituals which are based on Hinduism. Remedies can be very simple & independent of one's faith.

One truly appreciates the querant who has given up all vices and seeks remedies with an open mind and genuinely seeks to perform remedies that he can while being honest enough to admit his lack of confidence in rituals.

Decemberchild - i hope some other member will be able to give the remedy that works for you.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 05 Dec 2018

Dear december child,

You dont have any black magic done on you. Your lagna lord is combust...Moon is aspected by badhakesh mars and also your tenth house...The tenth lord is in badhakasthana...And you are running the dasha of the malefic jupiter [functional]. In the present transit major planets jupiter and saturn have very low bindus in the house they are transiting.

I WILL GIVE YOU A VERY EASY PROPITIATION...TRUST ME IT WILL WORK...THIS IS TO REGULATE YOUR LIFE FORCE IN YOUR BODY AND MAKE YOU FEEL CONFIDENT SO THAT YOU CAN FACE LIFE WITH SOME MORE ENTHUSIASM.
1] start jogging from tomorrow..In six months flat you will see your life change for the better.
2] While jogging listen to this Youtube audio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUQ3dyzYUis

This is to propitiate both jupiter the present dasha lord and also saturn the next dasha lord.

No target..Dont get competitive..No need to try and run a marathon..Jog as much as you can so that you sweat it out completely..May be a few kilometres or what ever is possible for you to start with even if it means just 500 yards the first day.

God bless
ramanan

decemberchild

Post by decemberchild » 05 Dec 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=273684 time=1544007144 user_id=18243]
I am not a Hindu by birth and am not very confident with the rituals that I perform../.so what is the use in suggesting remedies to you ?

joyd.
[/quote]

With all due respect, I did not intend to state that I lack faith in the rituals. I have adopted Hinduism as my way of life because of my affinity and faith towards it. But I do not have any proper guidance around me. Hence, I lack confidence in what I am doing, not in God. I spend hours trying to learn pronunciations for mantra jaap, and I am still not certain if I am saying it right. I try to seek help from distant people. I live under very different circumstances. My faith, belief and trust in God has led me towards Hinduism. In an atheist environment, where my ritualistic activities are mocked at or questioned, I literally do not have an elder or learned soul to guide me and tell me if what I am doing is right or wrong.

I came here to seek help because I was not confident in what I was already doing. I was not sure if I was doing it right. I have tried all the remedies ever suggested to me.
If I did not believe in the knowledge of the members of this forum, I would definitely not have come here with a request. Of course, I did not expect such a backlash for my honesty. But to each, his own.

God bless you.

decemberchild

[quote=ChandraLagna post_id=273693 time=1544015933 user_id=4509]
One does not have to be Hindu, or even do the rituals which are based on Hinduism. Remedies can be very simple & independent of one's faith.

One truly appreciates the querant who has given up all vices and seeks remedies with an open mind and genuinely seeks to perform remedies that he can while being honest enough to admit his lack of confidence in rituals.

Decemberchild - i hope some other member will be able to give the remedy that works for you.
[/quote]

Respected Guru,

Oh no :|
I am extremely sorry. I seem to have misrepresented myself. I actually meant to say that I do not have confidence in myself and am not sure if I am doing the rituals correct. I am not a Hindu by birth and come from an extremely atheist family. But I am a Hindu by faith, in Spirit and Soul. The only way I could save my heart was through worship. I struggled to find actual help around me. I was confused how to go about things. That is it. I have full faith in Hinduism, in God, in worship, in rituals.. I just do not have confidence in myself. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

decemberchild

[quote="R V RAMANAN" post_id=273703 time=1544023583 user_id=2310]
Dear december child,

You dont have any black magic done on you. Your lagna lord is combust...Moon is aspected by badhakesh mars and also your tenth house...The tenth lord is in badhakasthana...And you are running the dasha of the malefic jupiter [functional]. In the present transit major planets jupiter and saturn have very low bindus in the house they are transiting.

I WILL GIVE YOU A VERY EASY PROPITIATION...TRUST ME IT WILL WORK...THIS IS TO REGULATE YOUR LIFE FORCE IN YOUR BODY AND MAKE YOU FEEL CONFIDENT SO THAT YOU CAN FACE LIFE WITH SOME MORE ENTHUSIASM.
1] start jogging from tomorrow..In six months flat you will see your life change for the better.
2] While jogging listen to this Youtube audio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUQ3dyzYUis

This is to propitiate both jupiter the present dasha lord and also saturn the next dasha lord.

No target..Dont get competitive..No need to try and run a marathon..Jog as much as you can so that you sweat it out completely..May be a few kilometres or what ever is possible for you to start with even if it means just 500 yards the first day.

God bless
ramanan
[/quote]

Dear Guruji,

Thank you so very much for your time and support.
I am elated to have my chart read by you.

I do listen to the mantra that you sent me. It has been one of my favourites.

I have problems with pronunciation at times, that is why I prefer to listen to the mantras.

Guruji, I have a small request. Could you please help me find my Istha Devta, and how to go about the worship.

Also, I am very interested and inclined towards religion. But I just do not know where to start. I simply research online and keep various vrats, try to learn sanskrit mantras from youtube. I do not know which deity form I should actually propitiate for my problems. I worship according to the festival, but I want to know a form specific to me. Whom should I be worshipping on a daily basis and seeking help from?

Ever obliged to you.
Thank you so very much. God bless you.

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 05 Dec 2018

Dear friend,

Time being it will be beneficial for you to worhsip your phalana devata by fasting on that day and also chanting her mantra.You need results now.

saturday it is....Maa kaali is your goddess..

Aum hreem shreem kreem parameshwari kaalike swaha is the mantra..plesae chant this a minimum of 21 times daily.

decemberchild

@mylilangel

Dear Guru,

1) I stayed away from my place of birth from mid 2007 till mid 2016. I am home right now. I tend to be happier away from home.
2) Yes. I have had two broken long term affairs. One was almost a decade long, the second lasted about 4 years.
3) I am financially strong by virtue of my family background. I am highly educated and meritorious but have not been able to put my qualification to use. I have been unemployed since 2016. I do not earn.
4) I think the years 2008 to 2012 were the best years of my life. I was doing very well.

My time of birth should be correct, more or less 09:33 am or 09:45 am.

Thank you so much for your precious time and kind heart. I am truly obliged to you.

@ramanan

Dear Guru,

Thank you for all your help. I will adopt the remedies suggested by you and start my worship. Bless you.

decemberchild

Post by decemberchild » 06 Dec 2018

@mylilangel

Dear Kindheart,

Thank you so very much for your comforting words and for investing so much time on me. I am truly obliged to you. My Saturn is combust, so will the Saturn mahadasa be favourable for me? Also, do I have any chances of finding true love and getting married in the future? Can you please suggest some remedies for me please. I am very grateful to you. Wishing you immense happiness always. Bless you.

decemberchild

Post by decemberchild » 07 Dec 2018

@mylilangel

Greetings Dearest,

Ohhhhh 🙈🙈🙈 I just recently discovered "combustion", and it has been scaring the living daylights out of me. Lol. I have been advised to wear blue sapphire, but I did some research and found out that it does more harm than good for 12th house Saturn. I could be wrong, but I also read that gemstones are advised only for positive planets in the kendra houses. Hence, I was confused. Should I be strengthening my Saturn through astral remedies? Or should I be propitiating my Sun?

But a huge thank you for making me optimistic about the future. I hope Saturn will not let me down.
(Awaiting remedies from you)

Also, hahaha.. 🙈🙈 the black magic scare happened after I consulted some psychics 🙈🙈 my fortune did have a severe turn around.. it was a riches to rags story (career, relationships, lifestyle).. You are very correct.. romance has brought in more pain than pleasure.. I do wish to focus on my career now.. given that it has already suffered so much.. my ambitions are rebuilding 😁 I wish I could email you privately and share some deets.. I don't know if that is allowed? Would have been more comfortable.. maybe you can mail me please and I can write back 🙈 I do have some career queries as well

I did read somewhere that Saturn always pays you according to your karma in the previous dashas. If you have been good, you will get what you deserve. This makes me more positive. I know I have not done harm and deserve much better than what I have right now.

One more thing, I was going through my Yogini dasha chart as well. Somehow I found it was more accurate and more in alignment with my life events. The 7 Siddha years were exceptional. I was almost like a local star. Hahaha. Excelling in studies, fairy tale romance.. I travelled, earned well, had so many people interested in me... And then bang started the Sankata !!! The Sankata-Sankata period was the biggest nightmare of my life... I was literally zombified... the day I moved into Sankata-Mangala.. things started looking better.. I think Sankata means Rahu.. Maybe the Rahu created havoc along with my Jupiter...

Jupiter was not initially bad.. though it is a functional malefic for my ascendant.. and in retrograde motion.. the initial years of my life (both in rahu and jupiter mahadashas) have been very rewarding.. I had no problems at all.. infact Rahu mahadasha made sure that I excelled in anything that I do.. jupiter mahadasha (first half) was also brilliant..

Anyway, I am convinced now that it was not black magic after all hahaha.. 🙈🙉🙊

I owe you immensely. Thank you much for having this conversation with me. People like you fortify my belief in humanity. I wish you so much happiness, always. God bless you, my friend.