Yellow pukraj for simha lagna

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
navneetsonu007
Yellow pukraj for simha lagna

Post by navneetsonu007 » 29 Nov 2018

Dear friends, I am leo ascendent , and jupiter is placed in 5th house in its own mool trikona rashi , sagg. Saturn is exalted in 3rd house with mars. Saturn is aspecting 5th house, its lord jupiter and karaka of child / progeny i.e jupiter. I have weared a yellow pukhraj to strengthen jupiter , but in dilemma that whether it will also give result of 8th house . Please clarify , thanks in advance.

navneetsonu007

Re: Yellow pukraj for simha lagna

Post by navneetsonu007 » 02 Dec 2018

Please help anyone, its urgent.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 03 Dec 2018

This is partial information,
better if you could post birth details.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

Sree.sree
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sree.sree » 03 Dec 2018

navneetsonu007 wrote:
29 Nov 2018
Dear friends, I am leo ascendent , and jupiter is placed in 5th house in its own mool trikona rashi , sagg.
Jup'is in sufficient energy...no need to wear Yellow supphire( yellow pukhraj )
Saturn is exalted in 3rd house with mars.
It is the raj yoga Mars+Sat combination for leo asc'.
Saturn is aspecting 5th house, its lord jupiter and karaka of child / progeny i.e jupiter. I have weared a yellow pukhraj to strengthen jupiter , but in dilemma that whether it will also give result of 8th house .
Never consider single house owner ship..For leo Asc...Sun,Jup&Mars are benefices functionally
Please clarify , thanks in advance.
SARVE JANAAHA SUKHINO BHAVANTU
SAMASTA SANMANGALANI BHAVANTU

--SREEDHAR-

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 03 Dec 2018

Sree.Sree JI,

Nice explanation. Thank You.

I would like to say 2 points -
Libra Saturn's aspect on Jupiter can not be taken as good.
Sometimes, even functional benefics, lose their beneficence, due to other house significations.

Sree.sree
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sree.sree » 03 Dec 2018

Namaste...

1.Libra Saturn's aspect on Jupiter can not be taken as good.
Here Saturn consider as good.Reasons are...
1.Saturn is in the Exaltation
2. Conjunction with Yogakaraka /Most beneficial planet for Leo Asc.'Mars
3.In Upachayas 3,6,10(some times),&11 houses natural malefics Sat,Rah-Ket,Mar&sun do well..gradually/Step by step with efforts.
For Mars 3H placement is the best.

2.Sometimes, even functional benefics, lose their beneficence, due to other house significations.
Yes,it is true!Here Jup' has no lose his beneficence.Just delay of Jup/5H matters..because of sat aspects.

--SREEDHAR-

navneetsonu007

Post by navneetsonu007 » 03 Dec 2018

Dear friends thanks for ur posts, my complete birth details are as follows:-
Date of birth 09 july 1984
Place of birth jodhpur (rajasthan)
Timing 10:30 am
I am doing good job as scale 2 officer in bank, everything is good in life except the point that i have not got the child happiness , married since past 4 yrs. Also trying for the rajasthan administrative service but failed 2 times in mains exam. Please guide on both problems and clear my doubt abour yellow sapphire . Thanks

Sree.sree
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sree.sree » 04 Dec 2018

navneetsonu007 wrote:
03 Dec 2018
Dear friends thanks for ur posts, my complete birth details are as follows:-
Date of birth 09 july 1984
Place of birth jodhpur (rajasthan)
Timing 10:30 am
I am doing good job as scale 2 officer in bank, everything is good in life except the point that i have not got the child happiness , married since past 4 yrs. Also trying for the rajasthan administrative service but failed 2 times in mains exam. Please guide on both problems and clear my doubt abour yellow sapphire . Thanks
Brief Analysis on your chart...

Merits :
Asc lord Sun with 10L at11 ...is the best favorable position
Rahu is in exaltaion at 10H..again excels career..
Native work for Government sector or Independent work ...High status with good reputation

Ket-Rah:02(month)/2019-03/2020 is the one of the fine time reg' your career.

venus Mahadasha 03/2023 on wards till 20Y|| will give you all fronts of happy.
03/2023-07/2026 you can tray high cadar related job related attempts."After some strong efforts"will get success.

Demerits:
--Your birth happens during the sadesathi time..Currently you are under sadesathi also..4H moon in the debilitation state with Own house ket..never mix Ket with moon
So you have mother,Comforts ,lands&vehicle related problems always. Introvert /narrow/suspicious typo mentality. Psychological up and downs a lot.Be ware while you are driving.

--5H Jupiter is in the retro position(from the moon again Jup 5th Lord),Though saturn is in the exaltation again retro it is equal to debilitation results..so offers first the things are fine later on unfavorable. Mix with Yogakaraka Mars(4&9L) causing loss of luck. Aspecting on the Jup'..5H matters progeny/Child ,Upasana of god/Goddess ,Shares&speculations...etc are delay/afflictions.

--10L venus in the raasi junction b/n11&12H(loss)29Deg'56'..so that career related some set backs happens/need to keep more efforts ...

Remedies:
--Moon related remedies
--Don't wear any Gem stone
--41days perform pooja to Lord shiva at pradosha time.if possible visit shiva's temple daily

--SREEDHAR-

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Post by murthys68 » 05 Dec 2018

Dear Mahesh Ji, Kendrādhipati dośam applies only when Ascendant falls in Dual Rāśi, isn't so

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Dec 2018

All sre-sre explained points are 100% valid bcz moon is stronger in this chart.If such moon is weaker,saturn gives adverse results even though he is in exaltation/upachaya houses.The beauty in saturn-mars combo is,Mars gives adverse results and saturn gives the best yoga.Mars in 5-8th lords asterism is the first reason for delays in kids issues and jupiter plays the secondary role in it.so no need of pukhraj for this kundali.Here saturns aspect on jupiter will be more effective after the child birth but not on conception like things.It means,all the normal parameters like speech will be delayed in such kids.If you strengthen jupiter,delay time prolonged considerably.so avoid it to wear..

joyd.

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Post by murthys68 » 06 Dec 2018

Dear Joyd Ji, Is Moon stronger because of debilitation or because of directional strength?
Mars Saturn combo placed where its dispositor is Venus & Venus's dispositor Mercury is placed in Moon's house. Moon is in Scorpio. So, may I please know, how come Saturn gives good results?

navneetsonu007

Post by navneetsonu007 » 06 Dec 2018

Thanks to all for replies. Some quaries here . 1 I have read in books that lord of trikona does not give malefic effects of lord of 6,8,12. Is it trye ? Coz my decision to wear pukhraj is based on ghis theory. 2 Exalted retrogade is equal to debilated . It is debatable. Coz retrogade simply means nearer to earth and planet becomes more strong. 3 venus is in punarvasu nakshatra, whose lord is jupiter. Will it give results related to it in its mahadasha?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 07 Dec 2018

navneetsonu007 wrote:
06 Dec 2018
Thanks to all for replies. Some quaries here . 1 I have read in books that lord of trikona does not give malefic effects of lord of 6,8,12. Is it trye ? Coz my decision to wear pukhraj is based on ghis theory.
It is not true. Planets play dual role.
During another planet period which signifies 12th or 8th,
this yogakaraka or trikona lord becomes neutral and will not stop it.

navneetsonu007 wrote:
06 Dec 2018
2 Exalted retrogade is equal to debilated . It is debatable. Coz retrogade simply means nearer to earth and planet becomes more strong.
Exalted retrograde is not at all a debilitated condition.
Yes. Retro planet becomes stronger.

navneetsonu007 wrote:
06 Dec 2018
3 venus is in punarvasu nakshatra, whose lord is jupiter. Will it give results related to it in its mahadasha?
Yes.