Self - Realization

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Self - Realization

Post by MyHead » 05 Oct 2018

Dear astrologers,

I would like to ask you about the significance of planetary combinations which may lead to self-realization.
I do not want to use the term enlightenment as it is said that every single person is enlightened, just that he isn't aware! Now what combinations in a chart will bring about this awareness aka self-realization. What combinations will set a person free from all the worldly miseries and suffering. I am certainly not asking about the solution for made up sufferings but everything beyond that?

Head

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Self - Realization

Post by hari766 » 06 Oct 2018

One step to self-realization is the below Yoga.

viewtopic.php?t=32399

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Nov 2018

If lagna lord has any kind of PAC with the 8th lord in D1-D9-D20 charts gives self-Realization.

joyd.

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 21 Nov 2018

joyd wrote:
20 Nov 2018
If lagna lord has any kind of PAC with the 8th lord in D1-D9-D20 charts gives self-Realization.

joyd.
Joyd Ji,

What does PAC mean? And is it only on D1 or all of D1,9 and 20?

MyHead

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Nov 2018

P-Position/A-Aspect/C-Conjunction is shortly PAC.Its also called as trividha sambandha[tri fold].If it is in d1-such self realization are time bound and temporary one ,in D9-native thinks on it more number of times in a day,in D20 ,its the natives by birth nature to thinks and try to understand on such issues.But the d1 should promise such tendencies first..suppose it only d9-promises means,native after his 40's thinks and concentrate on it.If only in D20 ,Thinks only in his 50 plus ages.Divisional charts should be taken in to interpretation based n natives ashrama dharma ages.If all 3 charts are promising means such persons are blessed ones.

joyd.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 22 Nov 2018

Joyd

I have it for all three.

Rgds
Khoo

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Post by murthys68 » 22 Nov 2018

joyd, what if lagna lord is in 8th house in D-9 in terms of "marriage"? & 8th Lord has an aspect on lagna
Is that bad in terms of marriage?

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 Nov 2018

place your question in marriage section.so that others will also reply on it..

joyd.

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Post by murthys68 » 24 Nov 2018

Joyd Ji, I don't think so the above said condition will suffice to realize Paramātma within one's self... Lot of people will have it, you already aware of that we've to study the Graha configurations holistically in D-1, D-9, D-10 & D-20. I'm sorry I know only in these to see! & Also you've told Vāraṇāsi D-3 should be seen, specifically you've told to see 9th lord of D-9 lord in Vāraṇāsi D-3, as it has a major say.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 24 Nov 2018

MyHead

Chumma mandai pottu koyapidhae with PAC, BAC TAC etc ( Unncessarily don't put crazy items in your Head)
You in Panama???, good... Left Canada long time back ?
Instead of PAC etc, see T20 right now between India and Oz ( Bumrah is extraordinary... in bowling)… You have to realize with this :)

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Nov 2018

pl re read my reply that you had mentioned [on VD3] and note what it said.self realization has so many angles depending upon the permutations and combinations of planets in various divisional charts.so it is not that much easy and it's a deep subject to interpret.Moksha,reunion with almighty,self introspection,knowing oneself[kshethra agnatha]are all different angles of same light.only wise can see the variations and differences in them..

joyd.

murthys68
Contributor
Contributor

Post by murthys68 » 25 Nov 2018

Dear Joyd Ji, thanks a lot!... You've told that the above point that related to VD-3 is to check next life & so on, I thought that, if it says about next life then the same Graha should say about the person's reunion with almighty / moksha!
May be I might be wrong, but I thought like that. But that made sense to me. :wink:
Thanks

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 26 Nov 2018

joyd wrote:
21 Nov 2018
P-Position/A-Aspect/C-Conjunction is shortly PAC.Its also called as trividha sambandha[tri fold].If it is in d1-such self realization are time bound and temporary one ,in D9-native thinks on it more number of times in a day,in D20 ,its the natives by birth nature to thinks and try to understand on such issues.But the d1 should promise such tendencies first..suppose it only d9-promises means,native after his 40's thinks and concentrate on it.If only in D20 ,Thinks only in his 50 plus ages.Divisional charts should be taken in to interpretation based n natives ashrama dharma ages.If all 3 charts are promising means such persons are blessed ones.

joyd.
Thank You :)

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 26 Nov 2018

Lex wrote:
24 Nov 2018
MyHead

Chumma mandai pottu koyapidhae with PAC, BAC TAC etc ( Unncessarily don't put crazy items in your Head)
You in Panama???, good... Left Canada long time back ?
Instead of PAC etc, see T20 right now between India and Oz ( Bumrah is extraordinary... in bowling)… You have to realize with this :)
:D :D

rearguard

Post by rearguard » 26 Nov 2018

De antwoorden zijn altijd al aanwezig. Welcome to Open Heart.