Sun 12 house and lagna, can i wear ruby?

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Roshni
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Sun 12 house and lagna, can i wear ruby?

Post by Roshni » 25 Sep 2018

Hi,
I am wearing ruby gemstone as pendant.
My date of birth is 25 july 1977, mumbai, 9:10 am
One of the famous astrolger suggested me to wear ruby genstone, as i have leo lagna and my sun is in 12 house with 8 degrees of strength. So ruby will take my sun to 24-26 degrees..thts what he said!!!
I wore 6 caret ruby but didnt feel nice health wise, i had other physical and mental disturbances too for 2 weeks tht i am wearing. My main reason to wear ruby was to get mental peace and also im still unmarried so looking for life partner. None of them manifested as of yet.

Please tell me if ruby is right for me, i also have saturn in 12 house with some 26 degrees. I am too much confused with this gemstones some say its good for you while some say its bad for you. I request scholars to Pls give me some insight

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sun 12 house and lagna, can i wear ruby?

Post by Crystalpages » 26 Sep 2018

Roshni wrote:
25 Sep 2018
Hi,
I am wearing ruby gemstone as pendant.
My date of birth is 25 july 1977, mumbai, 9:10 am
One of the famous astrolger suggested me to wear ruby genstone, as i have leo lagna and my sun is in 12 house with 8 degrees of strength. So ruby will take my sun to 24-26 degrees..thts what he said!!!
I wore 6 caret ruby but didnt feel nice health wise, i had other physical and mental disturbances too for 2 weeks tht i am wearing. My main reason to wear ruby was to get mental peace and also im still unmarried so looking for life partner. None of them manifested as of yet.

Please tell me if ruby is right for me, i also have saturn in 12 house with some 26 degrees. I am too much confused with this gemstones some say its good for you while some say its bad for you. I request scholars to Pls give me some insight
Sigh! I really wish it worked that way and generally within minutes?

A Fever? Take aspirin or tylenol (acetaminophen)...
Infection?? Take antibiotics, unless the infection is due to some virus...?

Perhaps, that is why Paul Vaughn created this forum, so that folks who needed to learn could learn...

I might be in MAUI during January 2019. NO READING REQUESTS please... Just for a wedding...!
Rohiniranjan

Roshni
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Roshni » 01 Oct 2018

Thankyou @CrystalPages sir for you reply, I do get you message from the reply...Patience is key to everything :)
I just kindly want scholars like you to look into my chart and suggest me if what I am doing is right astrologically.
I humbly request if someone can take a look at me chart and help me.

SanSam
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SanSam » 20 Nov 2018

Hi

I had a look with your details 25 july 1977, mumbai, 9:10 am

Ruby - I do not think it will suit you. Reasons- first is health and 2nd is marriage. Sun is connected to houses Lagan, 6th and 12th gives health troubles. Also Sun is the main reason for delay in marriage. You can wear ruby as long as it is not touching the body, better not wear.

I can not see any depression signs except in Ketu. Health wise there are issues but you also have good houses connected to bad health like 5th, 9th and 11th to give you recovery.

Marriage- You are going through Mercury Mahadasha which is not very positive but does not completely denies marriage. The possibility I see is from July 2019 to March 2012 during Saturn Antra. Venus also is not that strong. You do have 5 grahas showing relationships but not materialising into marriage.

I hope it helps :)

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Nov 2018

Roah-Ruby and any other stones are not necessary for this kundali.sun with 5 BAV[natal]already strong and responding positively to most of the houses except the 2-10.Among the positive houses,1-4-6-8-9th are highly favoured by Lagna lord.so i dont find any astro reason for wearing a ruby.presently you are in Mer-jup period,in this AD of jupiter,moons PD[9-12-2018 TO 13-2-2019] may bless you marriage event.If it miss,then the next opportunity will be in MER-SATURN-MOON-MOON[20-2-2021 TO 27-2-2021].so please remove it immediately..

joyd.