How to remove a curse

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
firozastro
Contributor
Contributor
How to remove a curse

Post by firozastro » 18 Sep 2018

I apparently met a vedic astrologer who used "sea shells" to accurately predict around 100% truth about my existing situation, since I and my family is stuck for many years into many different issues, he said our family is cursed by a woman and he is charging a huge amount for removal.

I dont trust him since he is too money oriented, is there a procedure to remove the curse? please send a private inbox if you feel so, would really appreciate your kind help

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Re: How to remove a curse

Post by wanderingSteps » 18 Sep 2018

From my personal experience, dont fall prey to such practitioners. An astrologer suggested to me by a friend/ colleague of mine, whom i just asked the charges over email, as though ran behind me like crazy, claimed that he had started woring on my chart, asked my salary and then started to ask me enormous amount of money as a regular payment every month. He even started calling me on his own. Out of in-experience, i paid him once, for one consultation.

Eventually, watching his attitude, i did not go again to him, that is when he started to call me at weird hours of the day, despite knowing the geographical distance. He happened to be in a very smaller continent of the world, and clearly knew which geography i came from, still.

My friend who suggested to me this astrologer, she and her husband too stopped consulting with him after a while, stating the reason that he starts to ask for foreign currency (ironic that he himself lived in a foreign to Indian geography) for every single thing!

My friend is happily married, and whatever situation she happened to face are still a part of life. Even after stopping to have consultation from this person, there has not been a betterment to the natural challenges of life in either of our lives. Personally, i have seen more difficult challenges alone, so i can speak strongly for same. Those who charge you an exorbitant amount of money use fear as a medium to get it from you. They will claim false things to make you believe in them. They will not be dignified in their normal demeanor. It is very easy to get scared by a claimer of light, if you are already scared.

Having challenges in life means that you are born to find a solution. Use your creativity to build things that will give you happiness rather than giving money to a 'so called' light worker, who will keep you confused, scared and hooked for the rest of your life to him/her, or for several years until you have given enough and dont see results.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 18 Sep 2018

firozastro wrote:
18 Sep 2018
I apparently met a vedic astrologer who used "sea shells" to accurately predict around 100% truth about my existing situation, since I and my family is stuck for many years into many different issues, he said our family is cursed by a woman and he is charging a huge amount for removal.

I dont trust him since he is too money oriented, is there a procedure to remove the curse? please send a private inbox if you feel so, would really appreciate your kind help
In my chart there is what-some-people-call "curse of venus". While I was fine enough living with this "curse", once it happened that, as a measure of goodwill, I donated some money to an individual, who said he will use it to fund the marriage of a poor relation of his. Soon afterwards certain marital issues in my life were automatically resolved. When I checked with that individual afterwards, he confirmed that the money was indeed used for taking care of some of the marriage expenses. I couldn't help but correlate these two events. I have also read that, to remove a curse, doing nishkaama karma specific to the agents of the curse, works well as a remedy. So, based on my experience confirming the above, I would suggest that you could spend money (if you are financially strong), but instead of paying hefty amounts to astrologers, think about spending it to help someone in areas related to the curse. As this is a general suggestion, I think there's no harm in posting the reply in this thread.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 18 Sep 2018

I also think that the aspect of Guru on the "cursing planet" is necessary for remedies to work.....

firozastro
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firozastro » 19 Sep 2018

thank you folks, I agree with all of you, I do bi-weekly donations to NGOs in India for free meals, but here my problem is not with the planets but its a women (paternal relative) who has placed some curse or hex on my family, the astrologer was so much accurate in terms of my existing situation almost 100% just by throwing those seashells and reading my palms, but the way he asked money for the remedy I couldn't trust him, I know he will ask again once this was done.

So want to know who to remove some family course using some mantras or pooja for gods

firozastro
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firozastro » 24 Sep 2018

anyone please help look into this, else also send me a private message

shivathmika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shivathmika » 06 Feb 2019

Any astrologer is only an agent . Ultimately the force which helps is divine force . So it is better to help some one who is facing the trouble in the area which is troubling you too much .That is if the problem bothering you is related to career helping some one who is unemployed in getting a job so that , the person is relieved of great tension . If the problem is regarding marital issues trying to get an unmarried to get married , or solving any marital problem . In nature the law is giving anything ------- measure to measure

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Feb 2019

the curse indicated by tripodal planet placed stars like lagna-sun-moon.jupiter aspect not necessary in nullifying the curse.Star level remedies will give quick relief from such curses..

joyd.

shivathmika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shivathmika » 07 Feb 2019

planets do only courier service . They are neither the givers nor the relievers of the results of any curse which is the out come of any drastic action done either voluntarily or by accident .