The 19 Face Rudraksha - Should One Get It?

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
The 19 Face Rudraksha - Should One Get It?

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 08 Jul 2018

Hi Learned Members

The 19 face rudraksha is very good for tapping all pontential sources of beneficiaries. Which is why it is ver good for business.

Remainer of 19 divided by 12 is 7. 1 plus 9 gives 10. 1 plus 0, reducing further, gives 1.

So it is linking the 1st (self-effort), with the 10th (karma, career, occupation, business associations sprawled in the corporate world), with the 7th (business entities in the marketplace).

It does not involve the trikona 1st, 5th and 9th houses, in a definable way,

(1) unlike the 10th bead (5x2) - although it reduce to 10 via folding the digits, but we cannot jump to the multiplicative operation in the middle of the folding process

(2) unlike the 18th bead (9x2)

(3) unlike the 16th bead (8x2 - which lands you in the 9th)

(3) unlike the 21st bead (3x7 - which again lands you in the 9th)

(4) unlike the 13th bead (remainder of 13 divided by 12 gives 1)

all the double digit beads that I have.

Of course you can say it is 19 ie. it involves the digits 1 and 9 existing side by side, 1 being manifestation and the auspicious 9 of completion, but I also have the 12th bead involving 1 for manifestation and 2 for enjoying the fruits of the completion 2nd being the 6th of the 9th.

Also here the involvement of the 9th by the 19th bead is in a symbolic way (like the 12th bead for involving the 2nd), so the trikonal energy is lesser than in a definable way for the earlier double digit beads that I mentioned.

The person tends to get what he wants in an easy fashion. He does not need to work for his dharma. In fact the 19th bead by involving the 7th as well besides the 1st and 10th, means that the spiritual and materialistic side goes hand-in-hand together, and the 7th being the 11th of the 9th, although it gives a potential gain of dharma like when you get a wife, may also be a potential destroyer of dharma, like when you attend to the needs of yourcwife to the extent of forsaking God.

Better to have separate 1st bead for the 1st bhava, the 7th bead for the 7th bhava and the 10th bead for the 10th bhava, all of which I have.

So from the above angle, the 19th bead may not be necessary.

If you want to get the 19th bead, make sure you are HIGHLY spiritual, and be sure to visit a Vishnu temple with a Lakshmi as well as a Ganesha idol (or you can visit a Ganesha temple separately), and offer milk and curd to them to thank them for having things so easy.

Best Rgds
Mac Khoo Hock Leong