I am a victim of Black Magic for 26 years- Any suggestions

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
swami
I am a victim of Black Magic for 26 years- Any suggestions

Post by swami » 30 Jun 2018

Dear Friends: I got victimized by deadly black magic in 1992. It did not affect me for 2-3 years as my spiritual battery was fully charged, plus I never believed or had the knowledge that black magic exists and can ruin one's life, make one bedridden with multiple diseases or even kill a person who lacks strength. Lack of understanding for over 8 years brought my health down and then the enemy got successful as I got trapped once again with Voodoo under the pretext of healing me which opened my eyes and I started searching for healers. It has been a long hellish ride but thank God I am alive and found the right healers and also helping others who are being victimized.

At 58, I am just exhausted physically as some parts of my body have been damaged by deadly Voodoo and I have congestive heart failure where my heart is functioning at 35-40%.

here is my birth info: 29-11-1959 Time: 1:33 PM (1333 HRS) Gurgaon (Haryana) . INDIA

Being an astrologer myself, I have done much research into this and have found that if Rahu/Ketu are in the 1-7 axis or Saturn is aspecting the Lagna or in Lagna and if Moon is weak and in a bad house then one can be victimized by the dark world.

My main concern is health and weakening my enemy as I am barely moving forward as my life has been blocked with evil spirits and tantrik prayogs and health is miserable at the moment.

Have done many homas with no success as the black magicians working on me have blocked my access towards getting help from Devi Devatas, so mantra jaap or homa will not work and have not worked in the past as I lost lakhs of rupees to pundits.

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Re: I am a victim of Black Magic for 26 years- Any suggestions

Post by spirit571 » 18 Jul 2018

Is the TOB Accurate because if I take Time as 1:34 lagna changes from aq to pisces....

swami

Post by swami » 19 Jul 2018

As per my parents my birth time is 1.25PM (13:25) which turn out to be Aquarius lagna. However, a Phd astrolger and Karwe je of Mumbai have rectified the birth time to be a Pisces lagna which starts at 13:33 or 13: 34. Pisces lagna is more in alignment with my life

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 19 Jul 2018

Chant the Panchamukhi Hanuman Kavach with full faith for a mandali. Hanuman will surely help.

Kind regards

Nora

swami

Hi Nora, many years back a Hanuman bhakt suggested I pray to Hanuman ji and I did strongly. Hanuman ji appeared in my dream as a man like monkey, all white hair but his bottom part was burried in the middle of the road while his face showed his helplessness to help me. I have discussed this dream with many scholars and they all said that Black magicians have done bandish of Hanuman ji.

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 19 Jul 2018

Then such people are misinformed...Hanuman cannot be bound...he and very few manifestations of God are such that they cannot be bound...if his tail is set on fire he will burn the entire city up...if his bottom half is buried on road..he will shatter the ground and save his devotee...

Chant the Hanuman chalisa and panchamukhi Hanumat kavach for a mandali...

swami

I respect your suggestion but I do not have the energy left in the body to sit and chant mantra's. As far as my hands on experience goes with mantra's: 1. The person suggesting it must have mastered it before passing on the suggestion. 2. The mantra must become part of the unconscious mind which can only happen if the mantra is chanted for lakhs of times for many weeks and here time is critical.
You have no idea about the spirit world and the upper hand it has over normal human beings who have no access to divine beings.

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Post by spirit571 » 19 Jul 2018

hi Swami
Well TOB should be accurate as divisional chart changes very quickly...I will try and see if I can decipher it. And why do you think it was black magic that ruined your life and not any medical condition. Just want to know how you reached this conclusion. And which devata you used to worship Then.....and ur worship nowadays if any.

swami

Long story, we went through hell of life for 8 yesrs, my wife was possessed with an evil spirit. 2002 we got trapped by a Voodoo witch under the pretext of healing us and we started getting hit with stinging attacks, that is when started searching and mysteries uncovered one after the other.

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 20 Jul 2018

Swami I'm aware of things happening in the other worlds...trust me I do..and have lots of experiences of different realms...anyways if it's difficult for you to chant these hymns you can always listen to them on YouTube as they are also available in audio format...listening with a pure heart is equally powerful as chanting it with faith and is often even more powerful.

Kind regards
Nora

swami

Post by swami » 20 Jul 2018

Sounds good Nora, I will start listening to them.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 20 Jul 2018

swami - can you pl tell your highest academic qualification and subjects undertaken ? month and year of finishing also.

how is your body build type ? your height and weight pls

are you wearing any gems or amulets

swami

A plus until 5 th grade, school changed from english medium to hindi medium due to interference by relatives, failed twice in high school, went to college in 1978 but had no interest in studies, got involved in drama club, got a job in a bank at 19 but had no interest in it, went abroad at 22 in 1982 and came back then Jan of 84 went abroad and settled there. Height is 5’ 4” now always been plumpy and have struggled with overweight.
Cannot wear any gems or threads as the Voodo witch is an expert in connecting psychic chords and transmitting negative energies through gems or metals. I am a strict vegetarian for the last 35 years

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 20 Jul 2018

all these things are being done by black magic.Chakras are being blocked and symptoms of various diseases are being projected in the victims to destabilise them and black mail them. its being done on so many people , families are being destroyed and nobody does anything to stop these criminal gangs. its extortion sextortion . Its happening to me also but im also agressively doing my SVS mahishasurmardini stotram, dwarkadeesh aarti visnu stuti kanakadhara stotram madhurashtakam etc . some voices keep demanding money gold all the time.incidentally the people doing this to me are sindhi speaking.
In any circumstances people should not succumb to these criminals. its an insult to the saints and our ancestors to even let them succeed They have to bestopped and will be destroyed by their own karmas sooner or later.
I just think people who do black magic are pure trash and should be jailed for good.

Nitin21

Dear swami - you are Pisces lagna. From spiritual perspective, you must stop all ritualistic poojas or mantra japas as all are going waste. However you must recite only Vishnu stotras (not om mantras). Svs recital as much as you like.

And from a cure perspective, a third person needs to help you. This third person in your life will come upon search by doing Vishnu stotras only. Every other worship in this state of yours will die a premature death. You can light a ghee diya to lord Vishnu too. Undertaking ekadashi fasts will expedite the cure process.

The person who will cure you of this issue will be ardent Durga devotee with enhanced spiritual powers. No other deity will bail you out of this based on your chart. The more ritualistic ppoojas, japas etc you do in this state, the more your life will get disturbed.

My suggestion is to keep looking and focus on Vishnu sahasranaam day in day out.

Regards
Ad

tripura
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tripura » 20 Jul 2018

Sri Narasimha kavacham by srimathumita is also excellent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XluLeHLkwZg.

even after Sri Vishnusahasranaam recitation you will feel absolutely fearless. God is with you in any and every circumstance. His devottee is NEVER harmed or faces defeat in ANY circumstances. I have experienced it personally.

swami

Thanks for your input, I will start on this right away. Can you shed somelight on making the moon favorable or less harful since moon is in the 8th house and the root cause of these issues.

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Post by spirit571 » 20 Jul 2018

Hi Swami
Just had the look into your chart...black magic indications was a bit hard to find and choosing between the two charts 1:25pm or 1:33pm one. Well I took the 1:25 one for now. 4th and 5th house,its lord and karak signify heart and cancer and leo sign too. 4th H lord is debilited in 8th house,5thH and 4th lord have drishti of Sa...and cancer the drishti of ketu. Sun too have drishti of ke conjoined with 8thL and Ju whose sign have malefic Sa and Ke. So with other conditions it points to heart conditions.
Regarding Black magic the badhak sthan of lagna is libra positioned in 9th H,which have in it the 6th H lord Moon. It sometimes shows taking frequent journeys to get education and also signifying interest in healing diseases and also obstacles doing the same. 8th house have debilated ve with rahu aspected by saturn lord of 1st and 12th house. venus is lord of 9th and 4th. It signify misunderstanding between husband and wife and sometimes outside interference of other women in life. Sexual trouble indicated though overcome. Also presence of 9thL in 8th signify kind of loss of dharma. The aspect of saturn and mars(conjuct vwith Ju acting as ra nd sa,and also aspect of ketu in 10th) on lagna shows muscular problems due to too much stress on body. Also you might have started earning very much at young age and have authority over writing skills as well as in work. You might be in usage of ugra devata mantras(for subduing enemies,also for gains) for time being. You May have relation with high authority people as well. Was unable to find a clear cut case of black magic. May be I dont know. May be using wrong chart(should have used 13:33/34). But yes I am a novice in astrology! Toddler would be good.
And yes its not like you can chant any mantra to counter it. Some ppl say chant baglamukhi,pratyangira etc. but though they are all powerful,it sometimes dont work....and other problems start arising....And for the mantra to work it should be fully energised and received from the one who have the siddhi of it beforehand or the sadhak has enough conscious energy in him that any mantra he chants gets the touch of that conscious energy or the mantra veerya. And mantra is selected on the type of abhichara done and many a times samputan of other mantras is needed. Also every mantra is not suitable for everybody. Thats why Guru choses a particular mantra and particular sadhana for different disciples. Nirakara sadhana is a different thing. Even a gayatri sadhak can be subjected to abhichara....though its effect depends on sadhak to sadhak. And to counter it other devta mantra are sometimes employed. Things sometimes happen differently to the well known norms... in tantric rituals of shatkarma. Thats why I asked what sadhana pertaining to which devata you did in the past and present(if you dont want to reveal then thats OK). Since you can't do any ritual due to constraints....you might do a simple meditational exercise(tell you later) just to increase the conscious level....the chetan shakti inside you....after all...be it mantra or tantra yoga,inside or outside ritual... its all the play of chitti shakti....the conscious energy.

Nitin21

Root cause is deb Venus with rahu and saturn association with badhaksthana. Simultaneously 6th lord with lagna lord and badkakesh mercury in 9the causing loss of fortune by reducing current punyas accumulation too.

Moon in 8th in paap kartari will put life in danger time and again. However, here it indicates loss of purvapunya. So, you need to accumulate punya on daily basis by dharma karyas to run this life. Moon here also means Lack of cash at hand most of time.

Lagna lord jup is combust. Moon in 8the. Makes the chart weak to cope up with hard issues as mentioned by you.

Your ability to be normal under these circumstances is commendable.

You can also recite narsimha kavach 3 times daily during each sandhyas for day to day protection.

swami

Can we chat privately? There is much more to share that will amaze you and enlighten you towards helping others.

Nitin21

Astrosonu999 gmaaill

swami

I just sent you an email on the above, can you respond?

spirit571
Contributor
Contributor

Post by spirit571 » 20 Jul 2018

Swami
From your other chart if time is taken 13:33/34 though the badahak lord is in 9th in association with 6th lord...but the presence of lagna lord and yogakarak Ju though combust in 9th with the lord of 9th house...helps in protecting the native and also conducive to prophetic dreams. Rahu and debilated venus is strong here as per there BAV SAV points and also points to gains through womens...and guides to interest in occult knowledge and I think does not harm conjugal bliss to a great extend. Moon in eight.. lord of the trine not close to sun and devoid of bad aspect indicates sensitive but a bit reserved nature and problems in in house peace and also leads to deciphering hidden codecs in spirituality. Problem is presence of ketu with gulika in first house and also indicates danger via fire and severe health problems to native considering other factors. Again no clear cut black magic seen here. Again the analysis might be filled with errors.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 21 Jul 2018

Can you share your further details like marriage year and month ,children birth year and month ,any accidents etc

swami

Post by swami » 21 Jul 2018

I can do that privately