Remedy for bad health and job

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sunil wd
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Remedy for bad health and job

Post by Sunil wd » 17 Jun 2018

Hello,
My date of birth is 21/12/1975. 11:45am in kollam kerala. Pushya
Since the last 7-8 years I am suffering from backpain, and neck pain(have been diagnosed with 3 disc protrusions in low back and 2 in neck. I also have stomach problems(ibs). Mentally I feel depressed and am all alone. Due to all this I am not able to work and my parents are supporting me. The shame of being unhealthy and a failure is killing me. Could any of you please help me. Is there any hope for me for good health and a job. Or is it going to get worse as the age factor is also working against me?
Thanks in advance.

gansub
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Remedy for bad health and job

Post by gansub » 17 Jun 2018

For IBS problems it is recommended to check Immunoglobulin E and if it is high it can be due to food allergies.

From your chart you have ascendant lord in 6th house with house lord Moon(in it's own house) which may make your immune system highly over active. So normally people recommend immuno suppressants. But you can figure out what foods you are sensitive to and then gradually get control over your diet. Ascendant Lord being 6th means the reason for your birth is health.

Sunil wd
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sunil wd » 17 Jun 2018

Thank you very much. Could you please elaborate. Is there any hope for my disc problems will I recover. My life as of now is of no use to anyone. I saw in a web site (moonastro.com) health prediction that I am looking at a long term contract with a hospital bed. Any poojas or japas ss pariharam.??

Aliz18
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Aliz18 » 16 Sep 2018

Though ,Saturn is owner of malific houses in your chart. But, to cure your specific disease, I would recommend Back Opal/Black Carnelian /Gray Agate .Wear it while sleeping.
Remove it when wake up.
Hopefully, you will observe very positive results within a few months.