Panna for Virgo-Mercury Afflicted

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vedicvishal
Contributor
Contributor
Panna for Virgo-Mercury Afflicted

Post by vedicvishal » 13 Jun 2018

Panna (Emerald) is generally recommended for Virgo Lagna natives.

If mercury is in close conjunction with strong Mars in Virgo Lagan, is it still advisable to wear Panna?

This conjunction is happening in 2nd house.
Please advise

Thanks
Vishal

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Panna for Virgo-Mercury Afflicted

Post by Dr Neeraj » 23 Jun 2018

Dear vedicvishal
Acc to Laghu Parashari, planets conjunct gives results first than that very planet. So Mars here can cause harm.
Instead of Panna, prayer to Lord Vishnu will be much helpful.
God bless you

vedicvishal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vedicvishal » 09 Jul 2018

Thanks Dr Neeraj
How we consider which planet will give result first as both are in conjunction with each other.

So wearing panna can be detrimental or it just wont help the native?
Wont by wearing panna, mercury can gain strength and resist the malefic harm of mars?

Many thanks for all your help.
Regards

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 11 Jul 2018

Dear VV
It'll be really good if you can share the birth details of the native.
Any advice must be given by looking at the complete chart.
God bless

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 14 Jul 2018

Dr. Neeraj Ji

I have 3 questions for you. Please clarify

1. Could you please suggest what gemstones can this following native wear? And which gemstones will cause her harm?

9 March 1987
3.15 PM
Chennai

2. Is gemstone of a debilitated planet worn to strengthen it or or is gemstone of an exalted planet worn to maintain its grace and strength? Because, as per some systems like KP (correct me if I'm wrong) one shouldn't wear gemstones for debilitated planets? Because it can cause the native harm?

3. In addition, like to ask you if the above native will have a career in spirituality? Because, she is very spiritual and is doing a lot in that field. An expert on this forum said that parivartana is seen in her chart so as a seva oriented person, she will get huge donations towards her spiritual activities in the future and some kind of elevation is seen during Saturn Mahadasha and Rahu and Guru Antaras. Do you agree with this? Also, please tell how will ashtam Shani be for this native?

Kind regards

Nora

[quote="Dr Neeraj" post_id=263984 time=1531316624 user_id=6002]
Dear VV
It'll be really good if you can share the birth details of the native.
Any advice must be given by looking at the complete chart.
God bless
[/quote]

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 16 Jul 2018

Dear Vedicvishal

Could you kindly have a look into the D10 of the chart that I've posted in this thread if you find the time? Thanks in advance.

Kind regards
Nora

[quote=vedicvishal post_id=263785 time=1531180181 user_id=20013]
Thanks Dr Neeraj
How we consider which planet will give result first as both are in conjunction with each other.

So wearing panna can be detrimental or it just wont help the native?
Wont by wearing panna, mercury can gain strength and resist the malefic harm of mars?

Many thanks for all your help.
Regards
[/quote]

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 21 Jul 2018

In my view gem stones never work .as quality gem stones is difficult to obtain . prayers to God with devotion will work wonders .

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 26 Jul 2018

Dear Nora
There are so many questions.
My inputs for the same are as under:
Nora wrote:
14 Jul 2018
1. Could you please suggest what gemstones can this following native wear? And which gemstones will cause her harm? 9 March 1987 3.15 PM Chennai
Red Coral (For Mars) and Pukhraj (For Jup) are best for this native.
But the stone shd be worn only in the dasha of its planet. Ex: She shd wear Red Coral in Nov 2021 when AD of Mars will be operative. As of now, her Sat-Ven is operative and shd shd not wear their stone.
2. Is gemstone of a debilitated planet worn to strengthen it or or is gemstone of an exalted planet worn to maintain its grace and strength?
As per my understanding, stone does not make a planet beneficient rather increases its strength. Hence one shd never wear the stones of debi planets, even if they are trine lords.
Stone of trine lords, if they are placed in kendra or trikona are unconditionally good, but as I said earlier, they shd be worn only in thier MD/AD.
3. In addition, like to ask you if the above native will have a career in spirituality?
Strong Mars in 10H from Lagna indicate either career in armed forces or in high administrative field.
Since Jup is strongly placed in own sign in 10H from Moon, she may go to spiritual field but there she shd work in high administrative position.
some kind of elevation is seen during Saturn Mahadasha and Rahu and Guru Antaras. Do you agree with this?
Yes, these antar dasha will be special. In Sat-Rahu, she may travel a lot and actually start believing opposite to whatever she believes today. Rahu will induces confusions and illusions in this time which will be settled in the Jup AD. She shd advance in her spiritual practices in Sat-Jup.
please tell how will ashtam Shani be for this native?
Transit wise Ashtam Shani always creates confusions, agony, anxiety to native, particularly when Sat transits on the degrees of Moon. The same is expected with her. Since the Sat will transit through her natal 7H, the reason for such confusions will be related to opposite sex.

God bless her

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

vedam33 wrote:
21 Jul 2018
In my view gem stones never work .as quality gem stones is difficult to obtain . prayers to God with devotion will work wonders .
I agree to Vedam. Quality gems are really difficult to obtain.
In market, there are large number (I believe 90%) of fake gems, resulting in the perception that gems does not give their effect. So prayers and donations are among the best remedies.

But at the same time, one must know that remedies are not the barter system i.e. do remedy and get result. Karmic effects doe snot work this way. Remedies, like prayers and donations, are actually good karma and some day they will give their effects.

Sai Baba has epitomized the entire spirituality in 2 words: Shraddha (Faith) and Saburi (Patience). Over the years, I've noted that is someone follow only these two, no remedy is required.

Regards

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 26 Jul 2018

Dr Neeraj wrote:
26 Jul 2018
I agree to Vedam. Quality gems are really difficult to obtain.
In market, there are large number (I believe 90%) of fake gems, resulting in the perception that gems does not give their effect. So prayers and donations are among the best remedies.

But at the same time, one must know that remedies are not the barter system i.e. do remedy and get result. Karmic effects doe snot work this way. Remedies, like prayers and donations, are actually good karma and some day they will give their effects.

Sai Baba has epitomized the entire spirituality in 2 words: Shraddha (Faith) and Saburi (Patience). Over the years, I've noted that is someone follow only these two, no remedy is required.

Regards
Thanks for the msg Neeraj Ji. What about pearl? Since pearl is the gemstone for cancer ascendant and I heard that for lagnesha it's not an issue to wear it's gemstone even if it's placed in 6,8,12th sign? In this case, lagnesha moon is in 12th.

Is this person's chart meant for a spiritual job? Because sounds like general administration or marketing job is also possible from the chart. So, is a spiritual career evident from her D10? And is her Ruchaka yoga in rasi chart cancelled? Will people listen to her satsangs on spirituality? Someone said she'll get donations for her spiritual work in Saturn dasha (mars, Rahu Jupiter sub)

Kindvregards

Nora

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dr Neeraj wrote:
26 Jul 2018

Yes, these antar dasha will be special. In Sat-Rahu, she may travel a lot and actually start believing opposite to whatever she believes today. Rahu will induces confusions and illusions in this time which will be settled in the Jup AD. She shd advance in her spiritual practices in Sat-Jup.
Neeraji

What makes you say with certainty that she will believe in something else in Saturn-Rahu period. Do you mean she won't be spiritual and will suddenly become materialistic due to Rahu's influence? However, the native is already giving satsangs about renouncing everything and surrendering to God. It's good to see that you mentioned Sai, this native too (just like Sai), brings people from different faiths together and does not like anyone religion being called the greatest. So, I'm curious what kind of different thinking can Rahu bring? If she's talking about moksha and surrendering to God now, will she talk about the exact opposite in Rahu dasha?

Kind regards

Nora

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear Nora

Her D-10 is not very strong as Sun, Sat, Moon, Jup all are debi. Though it can be argued that Jup, Sun, and Sat are neech bhang. But career wise the Sat-Jup time shd be a tough time for native.

Rahu in 9H in natal chart generally give inclination for other religions and often in the dasha person speaks badly about his/her own religion.

Regards

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dr Neeraj wrote:
26 Jul 2018
3. In addition, like to ask you if the above native will have a career in spirituality?
Strong Mars in 10H from Lagna indicate either career in armed forces or in high administrative field.
Since Jup is strongly placed in own sign in 10H from Moon, she may go to spiritual field but there she shd work in high administrative position.
Dear Neeraji

Does this person have Ruchaka yog and is this yog cancelled? And if yes then why? Cos some astrologers say it's cancelled and some say it's not cancelled.

Also you say high administrative position but Saturn is placed in Scorpio and in Pisces in Navamsa both are emotional watery signs am I right? So will it allow this person to sit in a high position or will it be a more subordinate seva kind of position? Saturn has highest digbala of the planets. I would gusss that if Ruchaka yoga is not cancelled it can take the native to great heights in a chosen field?

Kind regards

Nora

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dr Neeraj wrote:
26 Jul 2018
Dear Nora

Her D-10 is not very strong as Sun, Sat, Moon, Jup all are debi. Though it can be argued that Jup, Sun, and Sat are neech bhang. But career wise the Sat-Jup time shd be a tough time for native.

Rahu in 9H in natal chart generally give inclination for other religions and often in the dasha person speaks badly about his/her own religion.

Regards

In Saturn - Jupiter period, you say "a tough time for native" is it in a bad tough way or in a good challenging way?

Well the native condemns doing rituals, is against people claiming that one religion is better than the other. For example, she even as a child used to go to church and chanted Vedic mantras, went to temple and chanted Sufi scriptures etc. So in a way, what you are describing will happen in Rahu Antara of Saturn has already occurred or is already happening. The other day someone came to her and praised their own religion, she asked them to leave and come back to her when they've come out of their ego.
She eats with beggars and embraces people of other faiths which people in her own (birth) religion find rude and have hence outcasted her. So in a way I don't find anything new that can happen regarding this area in a Rahu Antara.

Kind regards

Nora

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Also neeraji

Will the native receive donations for her spiritual work? It seems parivartana is seen in her Navamsa and so in flow of foreign funds during Rahu and Guru Antaras. What do you think of this?

Kind regards

Nora

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Nora wrote:
26 Jul 2018
Does this person have Ruchaka yog and is this yog canceled?
Yes, she has Ruchak Mahapurush yoga and it is not canceled in any way.
So will it allow this person to sit in a high position or will it be a more subordinate seva kind of position?
Her 10L Mars is in the navamsa of Mer. This shd give her career related to Mer i.e. communication, consultancy, preaching. I'll again reiterate she will have a high administrative position in spiritual or teaching/training domain.

God bless her

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Nora wrote:
26 Jul 2018
In Saturn - Jupiter period, you say "a tough time for native" is it in a bad tough way or in a good challenging way?
In D-10, both Jup and Sat are debi. Since both of them are neech bhang, she must go through a lot of challenges, resistances and troubles/anxieties. She may have to face some false accusations but eventually, she'll win.
In D-16, She has exalted Sat (as 4L/5L) in Lagna and Jup aspect Lagna & 4L Sat from 7H.
In total Sat dasha, she must enjoy vehicles; it'll be even more pronounced in Juup AD.
In D-9, both Sat and Jup are on 6-12 axis, indicating that in this period she may have to go through a challenging time, she may have to visit hospitals for medical reasons.
God bless

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Nora wrote:
26 Jul 2018
Will the native receive donations for her spiritual work? It seems parivartana is seen in her Navamsa and so in flow of foreign funds during Rahu and Guru Antaras. What do you think of this?
Though there is no planet involved in Rashi exchange in D-1
but there are the following exchanges present in her chart:
1. Mer and rahu are in nak exchange
2. In D-9, Mer and Jup are in exchange
3. In D-10, Mer and Mars are in exchange
Exchanges always make a chart stronger.

But she does not have very strong and many dhan yoga (Connections of LL, 2L, 11L). Her 2L Sun is in 8H and it has no connection with 11L Ven. 11L Ven is in 7H, this is gud, but it is in the nak of Moon who's in 12H.
LL Moon in 12H indicates her extravagant nature as well as foreign connection.
These yogas are not even repeating in D-9 or D-10. Hence, there has to be moderate (not plentiful) money with her. Plz note, in D-1 Sat is in 6H from Moon but in Bhava chart, it is in 7H (Combination for detachment). Plus aspect of Mars and Jup on lagna will give her spiritual knowledge as well as courage to do whatever she believes in.

God bless her

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Nora wrote:
26 Jul 2018
For example, she even as a child used to go to church and chanted Vedic mantras, went to temple and chanted Sufi scriptures etc. So in a way, what you are describing will happen in Rahu Antara of Saturn has already occurred or is already happening. The other day someone came to her and praised their own religion, she asked them to leave and come back to her when they've come out of their ego.
She eats with beggars and embraces people of other faiths which people in her own (birth) religion find rude and have hence outcasted her.
These are exactly the results of Rahu in 9H
Since 9L Jup is also in 9H, she really believes in whatever she is doing and she knows the real meaning of dharam.

God bless her

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dr Neeraj wrote:
26 Jul 2018
Yes, she has Ruchak Mahapurush yoga and it is not canceled in any way.
Dear Neeraji

Thanks for replying to all my posts patiently and promptly.
I still have some clarifications which I hope you'll help clarify.

Now, as you say even to me it seems that Ruchaka yoga in her case isn't cancelled, but there are others on this forum who have a different view which too seems strong, for instance they say that Mars is aspecting Saturn

Mars exalts in Capricorn (lord Saturn), Saturn debilitated in Aries (lord Mars). It is because of this reason PMP yoga is cancelled.

What is your opinion on this?

Kind regards

Nora

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Mars exalts in Capricorn and Sat debilitates there.
If this is the reason for canceling RMP Yoga then practically every yoga will stand canceled.
I'm sure that the experts must have given some other reason as this is no logical reason.
By all means and by all my knowledge, I cudnt see why Ruchak MP Yoga is canceled in this chart.

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dr Neeraj wrote:
26 Jul 2018
Though there is no planet involved in Rashi exchange in D-1
but there are the following exchanges present in her chart:
1. Mer and rahu are in nak exchange
2. In D-9, Mer and Jup are in exchange
3. In D-10, Mer and Mars are in exchange
Exchanges always make a chart stronger.

But she does not have very strong and many dhan yoga (Connections of LL, 2L, 11L). Her 2L Sun is in 8H and it has no connection with 11L Ven. 11L Ven is in 7H, this is gud, but it is in the nak of Moon who's in 12H.
LL Moon in 12H indicates her extravagant nature as well as foreign connection.
These yogas are not even repeating in D-9 or D-10. Hence, there has to be moderate (not plentiful) money with her. Plz note, in D-1 Sat is in 6H from Moon but in Bhava chart, it is in 7H (Combination for detachment). Plus aspect of Mars and Jup on lagna will give her spiritual knowledge as well as courage to do whatever she believes in.
Dear Neeraji

In connection to Dhan Yoga, I observed something that perhaps you could look into and clarify.

Her Brighu Bindu (Destiny point) is in 11th house (Taurus) so, it's not just 11L venus in 7H but also the destiny point dispositor in 7th. Another thing is I checked her Arudha lagna, which is responsible for name and reputation in society. Again AL in Taurus, the same house as her destiny point.

Now in AL chart it seems the lagna and 7th house decide what kind of a name, fame, reputation the person achieves in society. And her 7th house happens to be Saturn (if you count from AL). It seems Saturn here talks about name and reputation connected to masses of poor and deprived people (also internet mode of delivering speeches and lectures), which is confirmed if we look at D10 (Saturn and mercury are in 11th house (Aries)).

Is the above interpretation correct? I've tried to connect destiny point, Arudha lagna and D10.

And yes, it seems something will happen in Shani Dasha, from moon Antara onwards, because as you said moon is in 12th (foreign connections).

Kind regards

Nora

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear Nora
Your analysis is correct but it seems you've decided that she must get name and fame thru masses :-)
Actually, Arudh lagna is seen for ascertaining how a native is perceived by people. Its Maya associated with self.
I've never used is to know Dhan yoga. I feel dhan yoga, need physical manifestation, hence shd be studied only from natal chart.
Regards

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dr Neeraj wrote:
26 Jul 2018
Nora wrote:
26 Jul 2018
For example, she even as a child used to go to church and chanted Vedic mantras, went to temple and chanted Sufi scriptures etc. So in a way, what you are describing will happen in Rahu Antara of Saturn has already occurred or is already happening. The other day someone came to her and praised their own religion, she asked them to leave and come back to her when they've come out of their ego.
She eats with beggars and embraces people of other faiths which people in her own (birth) religion find rude and have hence outcasted her.
These are exactly the results of Rahu in 9H
Since 9L Jup is also in 9H, she really believes in whatever she is doing and she knows the real meaning of dharam.

God bless her
Dear Neeraji

It's a bit unfortunate that not everyone sees the real meaning of dharma. Because like I said some people are saying that she is just a chandaal preaching something silly about uniting religions and all men. They don't like the fact that she says she has no religion and that man can attain the truth only if he comes out of the barrier of ego. Because she has Rahu with Jupiter some feel that she is not reliable. They don't see that Rahu is controlled by Jupiter in this Yuti, Jupiter in 9th bhava and in swakshetra. And even if you look degree wise, Jupiter holds the lowest degree and controls this conjunction. So, in fact Rahu can only do one thing, make the native rebellious and out of the box thinker but in a good way.

Kind regards

Nora

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Very true