Gemstone prescription needed, career in shambles.

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rabraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Gemstone prescription needed, career in shambles.

Post by Rabraj » 12 Jun 2018

Dear Astrologers, my birth details are-
Dob 29/12/1989, time 10:50am, place Sharjah UAE.
I have never been able to have a career in hospitality in which i have a degree. Too many job changes no stability.
I have decided to study art and be a painter in which i have some skills. Could you please suggest me a stone for career and life? Blue zircon has been suggested.. Is it good for me?

Aliz18
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Gemstone prescription needed, career in shambles.

Post by Aliz18 » 15 Sep 2018

Hi,
I have tried to read your kundali. Please tell me who told you that you are not into medical field. Rahuin12th house, Career Lord Plutoin 8th categorically compel you into medical profession. But, further details are as under :

1) your ascendant lord Uranus is combust. Means incapacitated by 7th lord sun.
2)12th lord Saturn, 2nd(wealth) ruler Neptune also combusted in 10th.Rember that Saturn is 2nd from chandra lagna, and Surya lagna.So,combustion of 2nd lords from ascendant and moon/sun signs (Neptune, Saturn) respectively in house of career show intense financial issues and low salary.
3)7th from ascendant is Leo, sun is in 10th and a few degrees before your lord Uranus and combusting it. Shows that your better half will be quarrelsome and mostly wins over you in every skirmish.most probably she is from your relatives or acquaintance.
4)10th lord in 4th shows you will eventually open a clinic at or near your house.
5)rahu 12th(from ascendent), Jupiter in 7th house from moon and sun.... will bring you into public domain and will get fame and name in philanthropy and social work.

So,,,,, in my opinion, the following remedies may help the matters:
A) Wear original Peridot pendant for getting your ascendant lord out of combustion phase, to enlighten the personality.
B) Wear original blue turquoise in 1st finger for combust Neptune (wealth lord) to resolve the financial issues.
C) Use 5carat white opal as it will enhance your luck house (9th from ascendant), and ambition /gains house(11th from moon, sun Lana).
If the birth data is correct, these remedies will hopefully work.

Rabraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rabraj » 15 Sep 2018

Hi Aliz18,

I want to thank you for reading my chart! By hospitality I meant the hotel industry in particular the chef and cooking line. You are right I do have a need to help the world in any way I can. I'm also studying Vedic astrology so that I can help people later through cosmic counselling. So right now I'm a full time student studying art, Vedic astrology and vegan cooking. It's just that I find it very hard to be stable in anything I start and I start with full enthusiasm. It can be very frustrating.

I am currently wearing a blue sapphire in my right hand middle finger as was advised by an astrologer.
I've found some effects some financial gains but more spiritual insights and grounding.

Now should I wear the Opal in conjunction with the blue sapphire also what about the peridot.. if you could specify the fingers for these stones it'd be great.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to take the time out to read my chart!

Rabraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Rabraj » 16 Sep 2018

Hi! I think my chart you created is wrong.. because I have sun Saturn Uranus Neptune and Moon in 11th house in Sagittarius