Pacify the star not the planet in Ganda mool stars../joyd..

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
joyd
Pacify the star not the planet in Ganda mool stars../joyd..

Post by joyd » 28 May 2018

In any chart Rsi is Macro range, planet in that house is mid –macro range and such planet placed star is Micro range [gross root level].so one has to pacify the star instead of the planet placed in it.For example-venus in Magha star [Leo].How to passify such star is given below..

Offering some food to rats and eagles.Offering or donating something to old age people on the day of the ceremonies of natives grand or paerants.If parents are alive offer this to demised grand paerants.Present small miniature models of Throne or Palanquin made up of with Gun metal or Lead to aged people ,[preferably old couples of above 70 years of age group].Donate Rat image sculptured in gun metal at Ganesha temple.clean your near water bodies with a group of people on Tuesdays.Offer water to banayan tree for 7 days continuously without any breaks.

For specified Magha star padas there are some special remedies given here.

1st pada-write or repeatedly chant the following sentence for 7 times [7 times a day] for 7 days continuously withut breaks…

“I am the stronget and fittest”

2nd pada- writes or repeatedly chant the following sentence for 7 times [7 times a day]

“ I can get it”

3rd pada-- writes or repeatedly chant the following sentence for 7 times [7 times a day.

“Gnaana”

4th pada- writes or repeatedly chant the following sentence for 7 times [7 times a day.

“Sacred Rituals”

Strictly remember that before attempt the pada mentioned remedies, one must has to do the one of the remedy mentioned in the 2nd paragraph. Dont directly attempt pada remedies.Natives can translate the given English words above[ in pada remedies] in their own mother tongue also more effective interms of chanting or writing them

The remedies for Moola-jyestya-revathi-aswini will be discussed later..

Joyd.

joyd

Re: Pacify the star not the planet in Ganda mool stars../joyd..

Post by joyd » 28 May 2018

Remember If Rahu is in Makha,there is no need of any remedial measures mentioned in the above post..

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 09 Jun 2018

नमः शिवाय!
Oh! I thought that only Makha-1 (1 out of 4) comes under Ganda Moola Nakshatra, like only Revati-4 (1 out of 4).
Will every quarter of Moola constellation fall under Ganda-Moola Nakshatra category? Interestingly Jupiter's Moolatrikona sthaanam is in Moola Nakshatram only! (in Dhanoo raashi) So, if Jupiter placed in this constellation creates some gandam? :|
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Jun 2018

i have not at told anything about Moola in detailed my above write-up.I just said it is one of ganda-mool star.ketu acts on microscopical levels. ketu s makha 2nd falls in venus and 3rd falls in Gemini navamsas. Hence we have to consider them as effect givining as makha-1 pada. All ketu stars are in cusp of 3-thara navaka chakra [group of 9 stars cluster/3x9=27].Like rev-asw /ash-mak/jye-mool. so ketu has has strong difference of opinion with mercury-signs-stars. ketu in venus sign-stars just gives seperation like things and whereas in mercurys gives poisioning like effect .Ketu s 4th pada falls in Moons navamsa sign which effects the potency matters of both wife and husband.so makha all 4 padas are adverse in their nature.Being the co-ruler of scorpio, ketu in makha-1st pada occupies the MTK of Mars gives unmada[ a kind of uncontrollable nature of any thing].This makes native as either heavily angry in their actions or a harsh & vulgar in their speech.This is the actual reason for makhas all 4 padas treated as ganda kind.The 1st pada treated as real ganda-ant ya and the rest of the 3 padas as the actual cause[moolam-root cause]for adversities both in persanal and domestic things.so dont be too eager to know the things which i have not mentioned in the above post about Moola star.

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 09 Jun 2018

नमः शिवाय!
joyd wrote:
09 Jun 2018
o dont be too eager to know the things which i have not mentioned in the above post about Moola star.
Okay! :P :mrgreen:

& Thanks for giving some valuable information!