How to cope with Anxiety , Stress , low self esteem ?

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sachin291895
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
How to cope with Anxiety , Stress , low self esteem ?

Post by sachin291895 » 20 May 2018

Hello Sir , I am suffering from Anxiety, Stress, Low self esteem , lack of confidence . I taking treatment from Pschychiatrist for last 2 years . My Mercury is weak also Saturn, Mars, Sun giving me this mental , Health problems . Please Suggest remedies . I started Narayan kawach and Vishnusahasranam .

joyd

Re: How to cope with Anxiety , Stress , low self esteem ?

Post by joyd » 20 May 2018

Narasimha karavalamba strotram is a idle one..for relief..

joyd.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 22 May 2018

take ashwagandha daily with milk. ashwagandha not along aleopathic meds. psychatric treatment will only worsen situation.

stop all stotra mantras and recite svs only. from vishwam vishnur vashatkaro till phalashruti. Wear a thick silver chain around neck. remove stones amulets etc worn.

In bath put few drops of camphor mixed coonut oil as final ritual.

this much will give relief.

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 09 Jun 2018

astroduffer wrote:
22 May 2018
take ashwagandha daily with milk. ashwagandha not along aleopathic meds. psychatric treatment will only worsen situation.

stop all stotra mantras and recite svs only. from vishwam vishnur vashatkaro till phalashruti. Wear a thick silver chain around neck. remove stones amulets etc worn.

In bath put few drops of camphor mixed coonut oil as final ritual.

this much will give relief.
Great advice Sir. Recital of SVS is super effective all the time, in my experience.

If I might suggest something more, one can try doing Jnana mudra (for at least 30 min daily, on empty stomach) along with while the recital of SVS, to overcome stress.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 10 Jun 2018

hariji.svs is the only one( without keelak in kaliyuga) that can be recited by all irrespective and each one gets phala based on his/her problem and varna. :) .. kinda self encrypted algorithm ... isn't it :)