Dear Learned Astrologers, Please,please help me

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Stressed mother
Dear Learned Astrologers, Please,please help me

Post by Stressed mother » 15 May 2018

Dear Learned Astrologers

DOB 6 April 1968
TOB :00:25 am
Place : Vellore, tamilnadu

I have been told that my mercury/jupiter is in 6/8 axis and Jupiter in 8h in D9??

Can someone kindly suggest any remedies.I am struggling a lot with health issues and issues relating to my family life. Even my health issues I can manage with difficulties but my family issues is taking a toll on my life, my carrier and everything. This has been going on for more than 6 month of constant anxieties and depression to the point that I feel no purpose in life for me. I am extremely sucidal aswell. I do a lot of pooja and prayer myself. I am normally a strong person. Now I have come to a point that I want to give up on everything. I could not fight my life anymore. The issues relating to my family life is that I take one step forward and I feel like I am thrown 1000 steps down with more difficulty.

Please help me.
Sorry about my ranting.

Thanks in advance

warm regards
Stressed Mother