Unnatural deaths in family

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
raykrishna
Unnatural deaths in family

Post by raykrishna » 01 May 2018

Hi All,

Recently I realized after my mother's untimely accidental death that, in my family this is the second time someone died of unnatural causes. My younger brother died when he was 14 year old of no disease. Just an unnatural accidental death. Are there any astrological explanations for this ? Do you think such things can happen again and again ? I have an extended family, father, brothers, their wives and kids, my family with an infant. And I am afraid about their safety. Please give me some advice.

joyd

Re: Unnatural deaths in family

Post by joyd » 01 May 2018

Akal mrityu or accidental deaths are caused by certain combinations of 6-8th lords.so your dad and Bro may had such combinations.such deaths are just in their Destines/fate.so no remedies are needed.When such accidental deaths occurred in Dhanistta-sathabhishak-poorvabhadra-uttharabhadra-Revathi stars , the repetetion of such incidents will sure.To nullify such dosha, first confirm whether they are departed on the above stars or not by just verifying the almanac and then consult your family priest for necessary remedies.

joyd.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 02 May 2018

joyd wrote:
01 May 2018
When such accidental deaths occurred in Dhanistta-sathabhishak-poorvabhadra-uttharabhadra-Revathi stars , the repetetion of such incidents will sure.To nullify such dosha, first confirm whether they are departed on the above stars or not by just verifying the almanac and then consult your family priest for necessary remedies.
What JoyD is referring to is the Panchak yoga that occurs every month. Death during these constellations in the month (approx. 36-48 hour period) is considered inauspicious and some shanti needs to be done, in addition to the death rituals. This is mentioned in the Garuda paruna. The type of shanti homam depends on community and its practices. Its usually done with straw and rice dolls to symbolize the departed during pind-daan ritual.

But there is no statistical data to prove that the bad omens (5 deaths in family next 2-3 years if panchak is there) actually occur....it was more to do with fire prevention during olden times. Hope this helps.

Shalu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shalu » 02 Jun 2018

My elder sister died accidently on 10th aUg 2006 between 9:30 to 12 was the deaTh unnatural as at that time the nakshatra was danishta

joyd

Post by joyd » 02 Jun 2018

consult your priest and also give to him the details of the star on the day your mother died..for suitable remedies.

joyd.

Shalu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shalu » 20 Jun 2018

Sir i asked about my sister's death .we do not have any family priest .thanku for ur reply