A life without relationships and bed pleasures

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mulathemisfortune
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
A life without relationships and bed pleasures

Post by mulathemisfortune » 30 Mar 2018

Hello LOVA,
I consulted few astrologers for my ordeal but I'm not satisfied with their answers. I hope learned members here can offer me something.

I'm a Mula native and a Libra ascendant with Saturn in Libra, no planets in 7th house, Rahu in Taurus in 8th house, Mars in Scorpio in 2nd house, and debilitated Venus in 12th house. I feel I'm cursed and I'm very unfortunate because every attempt to meet a girl for a relationship or just sex fails miserably. I don't know why but I keep trying again and again knowing that it is not going to work. I'm 33 and not even marriage proposals work, I feel like someone out there doesn't want me to get into a relationship nor have just sex.

I'm severely depressed and seriously contemplating to commit suicide.

I can't afford a high quality diamond to make my Venus strong. Could anyone please suggest what should I do?

Thanks for reading.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: A life without relationships and bed pleasures

Post by karthik1984 » 02 Apr 2018

Hi man, go to a pub and be confident to talk to girls. After few weeks you will surely get it.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 02 Apr 2018

karthik1984 wrote:
02 Apr 2018
Hi man, go to a pub and be confident to talk to girls. After few weeks you will surely get it.
:lol: :roll:

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 02 Apr 2018

Mula,
you should post your full birth details, so that members can check your chart in their software.
Also there are many other factors that can be causing the issues in relationship(or finding one) besides the planet placements you mentioned. We'd need to know planet degrees /varga divisions, your panchang(hora, tithi, karana, hora, etc..) and more...

But don't commit suicide over such a thing. I know two men even older, both virgin and no relationship yet.
One is 37 years old, the other is 40, turning 41 in June.
The 40 year old just met a girl this year infact and it looks like they will get engaged soon and then he can finally have sex after marriage, but he had to wait a while.

And if we just count people without serious relationships or marriage, then I can list several friends of mine (born 1985 or 1984) who are all still single and 32/33.
So though it feels bad, it's not the end of the world.

Also, I know all of those people I know who are single and over 30+ all don't put in the required efforts to meet someone. ... either too shy and don't approach anyone in public, or deny online dating, or deny people that their family or friends try to hook them up with (usually because the person is not so attractive to them. or they are too picky). So, ask yourself too are you putting in enough efforts to meet someone?
Or perhaps are your standards too high and you've turned down opportunities?
if the answer is "yes", well then you know what you need to work on.

But If you sincerely have been trying and looking for a match - then maybe the answer is within your chart...but you'll need to give your birth details so members can analyze it.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 02 Apr 2018

Suresh_Chauhan wrote:
02 Apr 2018
:lol: :roll:
Hi Suresh, Its true. I have seen some guys who were in no relationship , got their desire satisfied by this way. Befriending a person of opposite sex can be easily done in Pub. Rest is up to them. Rest is as they say is History. :D

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 02 Apr 2018

hello mulathemisfortune,

Your birth date could be 4 sep 1984 and birth time could be around 9.30 am...

How about your facial outlook ? Are the teeth protruding ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

mulathemisfortune
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by mulathemisfortune » 03 Apr 2018

[quote=GNE post_id=256472 time=1522718408 user_id=9608]
Mula,
you should post your full birth details, so that members can check your chart in their software.
Also there are many other factors that can be causing the issues in relationship(or finding one) besides the planet placements you mentioned. We'd need to know planet degrees /varga divisions, your panchang(hora, tithi, karana, hora, etc..) and more...

But don't commit suicide over such a thing. I know two men even older, both virgin and no relationship yet.
One is 37 years old, the other is 40, turning 41 in June.
The 40 year old just met a girl this year infact and it looks like they will get engaged soon and then he can finally have sex after marriage, but he had to wait a while.

And if we just count people without serious relationships or marriage, then I can list several friends of mine (born 1985 or 1984) who are all still single and 32/33.
So though it feels bad, it's not the end of the world.

Also, I know all of those people I know who are single and over 30+ all don't put in the required efforts to meet someone. ... either too shy and don't approach anyone in public, or deny online dating, or deny people that their family or friends try to hook them up with (usually because the person is not so attractive to them. or they are too picky). So, ask yourself too are you putting in enough efforts to meet someone?
Or perhaps are your standards too high and you've turned down opportunities?
if the answer is "yes", well then you know what you need to work on.

But If you sincerely have been trying and looking for a match - then maybe the answer is within your chart...but you'll need to give your birth details so members can analyze it.
[/quote]

Hello GNE, appreciate for your suggestions, I did many of those and got tired and frustrated after countless attempts. I'm tired of being bulldozed by life, I don't want to rant about how pathetic my life is but if there is no consolation in living a life where you only get challenges in each and every area of your life you would at least except some little pleasures to keep yourself motivated to live life. But you are denied every single thing in life, what one is supposed to do?

Here are my details - Sep 4, 1984, 9:50 AM, 83e01, 17n41

[quote=vedicmaths post_id=256488 time=1522736544 user_id=14994]
hello mulathemisfortune,

Your birth date could be 4 sep 1984 and birth time could be around 9.30 am...

How about your facial outlook ? Are the teeth protruding ?[/quote]

Hello vedicmaths, pretty close, here are my details - Sep 4, 1984, 9:50 AM, 83e01, 17n41.

In line with the descriptions of Mula native and Libra rising, I'm very attractive for opposite sex as I see evidence all the time.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 09 Apr 2018

mulathemisfortune,

Firstly you need to loosen up. Your user name and thread title makes me think you are equating fortune only with bed pleasures :lol: It is understandable as you long for that which you have not. What you need to do is to use daily positive affirmations to think on the positive side. If you dwell on the negative so much you will only attract fear and anxiety. Think positive man. Firstly have an attitude of gratitude first thing when you get up in the morning. Imagine you have everything you hoped for and thank with all your heart. What would the morning be like if it were your wedding day? You get up around the same time everyday but this day is somewhat special. Isn't it? Don't you feel that already?? See people congratulating you(this can be a powerful technique). Imagine them making fun of you at the wedding ceremony saying "What took you so long to get settled? Anyways all is well that ends well" etc. Fast forward a few days - your wife is already in the kitchen preparing breakfast and she has been pressing you to go for shopping since a few days. So you start wondering whether today would be a good day. These are not delusional thoughts mind you, things happen the way you expect them to happen. One should not just have a burning desire but feel the soul itself burning in the process. Remember what Rumi said "What you seek is seeking you"...

Have positive thoughts just before you go to sleep and immediately after getting up from sleep. Thoughts you implant in your mind during these times have the strongest impact. This I speak from bookish knowledge however from experience you will feel this is true as well. Most of the above things are taken directly from the below books that I list and some as part of my own daily affirmation routine. What you want will happen and must happen. No saturn, mars, alpha, beta etc can take it away from you- this should be your attitude. However, as GNE mentioned it is important to keep expectations realistic at the same time as well. Don't get frustrated and force something to happen. Affirmations work in a slow steady way. Watch wedding videos online. You will definitely feel happy seeing so many happy faces.

Movies which might be of interest(motivating) to you -
- Ek choti si baat (Amol Palekar) - How a dhakkan(stupid) insaan gets the girl of his dreams against a smarter opponent.
- 40 Year old virgin - Similar to the above theme but funnier
- The Notebook(2004). There are several other movies but these come to mind now.

Books
Power of your subconscious mind Dr Joseph Murphy
The secret - Rhonda Byrne
how to win friends and influence people - Dale Carnegie
The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho

Also loads of daily affirmation links are avaialble online such as this - http://minetteriordan.com/wp-content/up ... ations.pdf

PS: Don't forget to update this thread when your marriage date is fixed :wink:

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 10 Apr 2018

radiance wrote:
09 Apr 2018
Fast forward a few days - your wife is already in the kitchen preparing breakfast
Oh no. why she should be preparing breakfast for him?? Some rule is there?

FUture is female, bhai. We all need to understand that. HE should be serving bed tea to HER fort first few years of marriage, and also after retiring.

:D :lol:

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 10 Apr 2018

Point tho hai. But if you ask me, I am so used to making my own tea for so many years now that if someone else were to make it, it would feel pretty nice with a different taste as well :lol:

I wouldn't want to put salt on mula's wounds however just a while back I saw a video where a desi is in a long distance relationship with a dutch girl. Bataao, yaha Indian nahi mil rahi aur log goriyo ke saath aish kar rahe hain.Sometimes things become too much to digest which is mula's dilemma as well :?

https://youtu.be/we9H9Lbkugo

We talk about possibility of finding a guru from the charts. If it were possible, I would have made this guy in the video as my Love guru :lol: