Debiliated Moon Remedies

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
farina
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Debiliated Moon Remedies

Post by farina » 17 Mar 2018

Dear Friends,
My birth time details are : 25 November 1973 Athens Greece at 7:00 am in the morning. My moon is in very very bad shape. Please tell me what can I do? I by experince learned that I cant wear silver and pearl, without knowing anything about vedic I learned noticed when I put these items on me I have very bad luck and bad results... some sources say if you have debilited moon you must wear pearl and silver. I think this is wrong I think people with weak planet cant really have good luck by simply carrying the items related to the planet? My question what can help me?

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Debiliated Moon Remedies

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 17 Mar 2018

Moon is 9th lord (Bhaagyesh, giver of luck) in your chart, and along with Sun it is causing Amavasya dosh in ascendant itself. Nov. 24th 1973 was a new moon, and your birth was next day morning. So your lagna (ascendant) and rashi (moon sign) are both Scorpio.

General remedies include wearing white clothes and white-coloured items, donating milk and milk products whenever possible esp. to older women who might be poor, and of course drinking milk helps as well. Moon represents fluid, here it means "wavering mind" because it is weak in Scorpio. Sun is a fiery planet and it also does not like being in watery Scorpio.

Jupiter the Dhanesh and Panchamesh is debilitated in 3rd house of Capricorn. Wearing yellow sapphire in a gold ring, donating items that are yellow, food products that are yellow is supposed to help.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 17 Mar 2018

Also your lagna lord Mars is exceptionally strong in 6th (own) house of Aries. So even though its a dusthana Mars is quite comfortable there and it helps you fight enemies in life. In modern world, debilitated planets can also help by enhancing negative qualities which are required because there are so many bad people in the world today. SO don't worry too much about moon, debilitation, bad luck, etc

farina
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by farina » 18 Mar 2018

I am pregnant at 44 with my first child. I am very worried because both my jupiter and moon rulers for child, mothering and pregnancy are in very bad shape. I am okey so far ... thank you for reading. thank u very much

farina
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by farina » 18 Mar 2018

I am pregnant at 44 with my first child. I am very worried because both my jupiter and moon rulers for child, mothering and pregnancy are in very bad shape. I am okey so far ... thank you for reading. thank u very much

swami

Post by swami » 30 Jun 2018

My suggestion would be to chant the mahamritunjaya mantra as much as you can- 1-2 hours every day until it goes into your unconscious mind and you are able to chant the mantra in your dream, could take 3 months to achieve it. Your horoscope is such that no gems should be prescribed to you. You must increase your prayers, be a 100% vegetarian, stay ultra clean and develop a strong faith in God.

Starting June 2022 you will see better times, once this period starts, be around people who are powerful and famous, will help you immensely.