Abuse by neighbors, not earning, remedies pls

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
dkryvpry
Abuse by neighbors, not earning, remedies pls

Post by dkryvpry » 07 Mar 2018

Very sorry for what I did dear astrologers. I was quarreling with my parents and sister for the whole life. And sometimes with my relatives. I didn't got any job because I didn't tried any. I wanted business and to start it I needed lottery. Because of not winning any lottery from 16 y/o till 2017, not earning any single rs myself, I mocked in my house about what all I hated. To what all I said to my dear parents and my cute sister I feel like a pathetic coward. On Nov-2017 I mocked about low class neighbors only in my house at night, never in front of them. But these retards made it a big issue but they can't do anything about because its our property where I live. And they live for rent and landlord is childhood friend of my mother. This issue happened because some filthy workers little far from us from their working place used filthy obscene language many times loudly to make me hear it, because they are racist towards me, I'm fair, they are black. Because of my high anxiety it triggered me only then my patience finally ended and I mocked all of them days after at a night. These filthy workers and this neighbors mocked me and my family many times loudly from last Nov till now. This was driving me nuts and my cousin said to don't listen to them. I also got some weird fatigue and took some antidepressants 2 months ago but I'm OK now. I only have some anxiety no way I'm depressed now.

How can I escape from this issue? My foul mouthing in my house caused this. I can't control my mouth and anger. I've done all this automatically. Now I'm keeping my mouth shut. But I need to escape from this curse. I need to earn myself and to move out from there in future. And I need to shift my parents and sister to a new house and get her married in future. But all of this need money. :cry: I'm a very intelligent guy and I can even become a Tech millionaire if I can. Passionate about websites and software from years. But need some lakhs capital that I don't have.

DOB:31-1-1991
TOB:4:55PM
POB:Kottayam, Kerala

Remedies pls to all problems kind sir. :(

dkryvpry

Re: Abuse by neighbors, not earning, remedies pls

Post by dkryvpry » 08 Mar 2018

Anyone?

dkryvpry

Re: Abuse by neighbors, not earning, remedies pls

Post by dkryvpry » 11 Mar 2018

Pls help me anyone from this curse. I have Rajayogas and dhanayogas in my chart. Kindly give parihara.