Yantra and gemstones compatibility

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Radhe
Yantra and gemstones compatibility

Post by Radhe » 26 Feb 2018

Can moon yantra and gemstones of Saturn be worn together?

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Yantra and gemstones compatibility

Post by astrolover2017 » 27 Feb 2018

Gemstones are very tricky as it will activate wrong planet if deep analysis is not done
A lot of problems will go away if we have good thoughts, deeds, actions and help humanity. We are here on earth to enjoy and suffer for our past life karma. Each one has their own life path. Live and Let Live.

Radhe

Post by Radhe » 27 Feb 2018

I can't understand.My question is not answered still

astrolover2017
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrolover2017 » 28 Feb 2018

Please dont wear yantra, gemstones etc. they can create energies that you dont want and without deep analysis its destructive.
A lot of problems will go away if we have good thoughts, deeds, actions and help humanity. We are here on earth to enjoy and suffer for our past life karma. Each one has their own life path. Live and Let Live.

Radhe

Post by Radhe » 01 Mar 2018

I want spiritual progress,and once a gemstone has helped me.So i want to try it again.

Rvx
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rvx » 16 Apr 2018

As mentioned by Astrolover above yantra and gemstone has its own energy which may or may not adjust to your aura.
If you really want a spiritual progress, the search of a Guru and take Deeksha. Without Guru and Deeksha any progress is incomplete.
Planets guides our destiny, but Guru and God decides the planets destiny. Markandeya for example!