Delayed Marriage Remedies please

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
csvaasan
Delayed Marriage Remedies please

Post by csvaasan » 31 Dec 2017

Dear RV Ramanan, astroboy, shilpa, revribhav, astro dr anjna, joyd and Other Learned Members,

Birth Date: 05.Mar.1977
Birth Time: 12:48 AM
Birth Place: Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India

Please look into my chart and let me know Remedies to be done to get married; it's already delayed much and I am worried about my Marital life.
If you could spend your valuable time, I also request to find me the reasons for this delay and Failures in affairs I had/have.

1. Since last 2 Months, I am on Fasting, for the whole day till Sunset, on Sundays as guided for Upapada Fasting mentioned at https://shrifreedom.org/vedic-astrology ... a-fasting/
2. I am wearing Diamond Ring on Right hand Ring Finger since 05.March.2015 as adviced by a Guru.

FYI,
(Since I didn't get any response towards my BTR request @ the below link, I did BTR through a Professional Astrologer based on Life Events provided by me as listed at,
viewtopic.php?p=246140#p245428)

joyd

Re: Delayed Marriage Remedies please

Post by joyd » 01 Jan 2018

csv-Marriage after long delay seen in your chart.you need not go to any remedies and it is your pre-recorded destiny .More probably your marriage will be at your 41 or in 43 years of age.That is Moon dasa-saturn anthara gives marriage.

joyd.

csvaasan

Post by csvaasan » 02 Jan 2018

dear joyd
I believe I am under MARS Maha Dasa!

Out of my interest,
- Can you please elaborate the astrological factors behind this Long Delay
- 41 yrs means SATURN Antara; 43 yrs means which Antara - Ketu or Venus?

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 03 Jan 2018

Among the other things, closeness of Venus and Ketu is not considered good for marital happiness. However, Jupiter ensures a positive development in the current year. Continue any spiritual remedy of your choice with full faith and offer regular prayers to the nature in the form of Goddess Lakshmi.

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Jan 2018

csv-you born on 4th mid night and early hours of 5th but hindi almanacs consider a day from sunrise to sunrise and not from sunrise to midnight of the day.Acc to modern computer calculations you may think that you born on 5t march but acc to almanics its the march 4th only.so you are in Moon dasa only and not as you are assuming that Mars.so your birth star is Ashlesha-3rd pada and not as you are following it as Magha 3d pada.so dasa varies as per your view.If you are a magha born,your marriage will not be a dead delay one but if it is ashlesha,it gives prolonged delay due to saturn-moon relations both in your D1 and D9 charts.Ones any one crossed their marriage limit years,it is bcz of saturn-jupiter-moon.In Case of delay marriages you have to look AD,s & PD's as well qualified time periods for the materialisation of the event.so follow this rule and judge yourself about your 43 years age falls in whos AD & PD.If your chart casted on PAMBU PANCHANGAM, you will get wrong star and house placements of planets including dasa,s too.Always use lahiri ayanamsa-and standard panchangas[not region based ones]..

joyd.

csvaasan

Post by csvaasan » 03 Jan 2018

Dear joyd,
Should I use 4.Mar.77, 12:48 PM as my birth time?

Does my life events (pls refer the link I mentioned in my first post of this thread) correlates well with this time?

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Jan 2018

yes 4th march is the right date with that same timing.

joyd.

csvaasan

Post by csvaasan » 03 Jan 2018

Dear joyd,
Does my life events (pls refer the link I mentioned in my first post of this thread) correlates well with this DATE & TIME. Can you please confirm me.

csvaasan

Post by csvaasan » 04 Jan 2018

Dear RV Ramanan and astroboy,

Requesting to look into my queries please...

csvaasan

Post by csvaasan » 13 May 2018

Dear Dr Neeraj,

May I request you to look into my queries...

You are into this forum after a long time; welcome back.