Sun and Venus same house

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor
Sun and Venus same house

Post by MeeraL » 20 Oct 2017

Hello,

Does Sun and Venus close in one degree in same house will give divorce?

thank you

joyd

Re: Sun and Venus same house

Post by joyd » 20 Oct 2017

Meeral-sun-venus with in or in 3-20 minutes distance,make the partner frigid both sexually and mentally.sun burns all the venus natural qualities.so it may possible [as it one of the prime causes between couples].

joyd.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 21 Oct 2017

joyd wrote:
20 Oct 2017
Meeral-sun-venus with in or in 3-20 minutes distance,make the partner frigid both sexually and mentally.sun burns all the venus natural qualities.so it may possible [as it one of the prime causes between couples].

joyd.
ANd in this case we do remedies for sun? to not burn venus?

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Oct 2017

Hope it is of no use as per my observations.Sun[as solar system ruler] had destined to burn venus.some strong destinies cannot be controlled by remedies.If they insists you on remedies,just ask them to try fasting for six sundays[male partner] and ask 20 fridays fasting for female native.

joyd.

lbs24

Post by lbs24 » 13 Oct 2018

Dear @joyd and other learned astrologers,

Please check my birth chart as seems I also have Sun-Venus in same house and my Venus is combust. I want to know how will it affect my married life?

25/07/1987
12:22pm
Amritsar, Punjab

Thank you.

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 Nov 2018

dont worry your sun and venus are not in combustible degree limits.so nothing happens in your case.

joyd.

eclipsed
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by eclipsed » 11 Jan 2019

Can wearing a ruby prove to be detrimental for marriage when venus is combust and closest to sun in chart? Also what if Venus is additionally debilitated and sun is the atmakaraka in the chart?

king
Contributor
Contributor

Post by king » 11 Jan 2019

I too have this conjunction in 7th house .Infact 4 planets together in 7th house (J,Mer,Sun and Venus).I recently faced and overcame divorce like situation for 1.5 years.I believe this conjunction took us to the edge of divorce and something else pulled us back and keeping us together.Which planets helped us to surpass this condition in the horoscope or destiny, freewill or prayers ? Eminent astrologers please have a look ( F : 10-8-79 ,6.20 pm, Ernakulam M : 4-4-77 ,10:20 am , Erode) .