MOON ,SATURN in almostsame degree.

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor
MOON ,SATURN in almostsame degree.

Post by pushpa sharma » 06 Jun 2017

gurus,
pranam my daughter -in-law is suffering from low in conifidence and always in tension regarding her job
and her baby.Might be due to her moon and saturn degree in difference is 1.Please i request members to give there view and remedies.Date of birth-1 september1986;time-10.39am;sherghati(Gaya).

ramc
Contributor
Contributor

Re: MOON ,SATURN in almostsame degree.

Post by ramc » 07 Jun 2017

@Hello Pushpa sharma,
Moon is actually in cancer and saturn is in scorpio, they are not in same degree.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 09 Jun 2017

hello ramc,

She could be talking about the perfect trinal placement which would reflect in navamsa, being in the
same house.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

ramc
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ramc » 09 Jun 2017

@Vedicmaths,
thanks for pointing that out.

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 11 Jun 2017

yes vedicmaths jee,
yes sir u got my point ,i request to suggest some remedial measure .
regards

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 14 Jun 2017

hello pushpa sharma,

Any kind of worship to any God will be accepted by the Almighty.
We, the human beings are the one who see Gods in different forms and allot
different portfolios and remedies / mantras.

Control of mind through prayers is very difficult unless it is done with sincere devotion
coupled with no expectation.

What she needs is to calm down her mind. She can attempt meditation without thinking about
anything, but i doubt if she can do it. First consult a psychiatrist / counselor to instill confidence.
That would really help her.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 16 Jun 2017

Personally me having saturn moon conjunction or aspect in all of my divisional charts didn't help me to realise the full potential of my chart despite good placements in my charts. I use to tremble with fear and unable to handle speech sometimes. I use to sit lazy because Im afraid to face people, but when I've started realizing my full potential with chanting of Panchaksari mantra, I not only got to know why I've been through all that but even where my focus should be, where I'll feel happy in alievating others sadness and pain, now Im on my way, thanks to saturn for making me realize subtle points in my life, it took me 22 years of my life to realise why Im like this!

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 16 Jun 2017

pushpa sharma wrote:
06 Jun 2017
gurus,
pranam my daughter -in-law is suffering from low in conifidence and always in tension regarding her job
and her baby.Might be due to her moon and saturn degree in difference is 1.Please i request members to give there view and remedies.Date of birth-1 september1986;time-10.39am;sherghati(Gaya).
There is absolutley nothing to worry about her regarding this. She will really do well, once she is done with Kethu dasa. She must be patient and deal with her personal life till nov this year.
By any chance is she carrying now?

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 29 Jul 2017

Thanks sir,
For your valuable advice.By the grace of god she is getting well ,ofcourse with medication also.
Her baby is only 6 months old.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 29 Jul 2017

she is just about to start a very good time in a month or so..

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 06 Aug 2017

Surya 1 & Astroduffer jee,
Shashtang dandwat ,
You are very genius reached the highest position in kundli prediction .The very next day I heard as you said she is carrying.Please through some light on her chart, what dashas & aspects did you see to make me understand. I am a beginer & very excited to know what did you see in her chart.
Once again I am thankful to you for your true prediction.

Aliz18
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Aliz18 » 16 Sep 2018

Moonstone is recommended for your daughter. As, moon is 10th lord placed in 9th from ascendant. And, it is also her moon sign lord (cancer) .

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 16 Sep 2018

Moon Saturn conjunction in Uppachaya gives riches. This suggests one kind of remedial measure suitable where Moon and Saturn has a relationship.

Put some effort in one's life in doing something like a hobby or work, and be patient because time would heal.

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 03 Oct 2018

Thanks sir,
for devoting your valuable time.

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 03 Apr 2023

Pranam gurus,
Native's birth details are 1sep.1986;1036 am;Gaya , i am not able to understand she is running lagan lord Venus dasa but going through depression since a month, kindly make me understand. Thanking you all.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 03 Apr 2023

Reason is Venus -Mars Nk exchange . So Venus Dasha is Like Mars Dasha and Mars is aspecting the Moon as 7th Lord and 2nd Lord . So may be issue of temper on small issues from 18th March 2023 due to family or spouse .

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 04 Apr 2023

Pranam sir ,
You are correct, but to spoil a house two malefic planet is needed ,as I think she is running kantaka sani period &sani is transiting exactly on her moon degree I think this was my understanding, correct me if wrong. I will be happy if someone will satisfy my eagerness.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Apr 2023

Hi,

The native is indeed experiencing the effects of Ashtama-Shani or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across the 8th house (of Kumbha Rashi) from natal placement of Moon/Chandra (in Karkataka Rashi).

Sincerely...

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 04 Apr 2023

Hello,
That means all karka rashi native will feel same experience less or more .
What measure to take if not want to take medicine. Thanking you I am unable to take out or read what planets want.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 04 Apr 2023

Kindly confirm or deny my observation to reach on a meaningful conclusion . For any event I personally feel
Dasha is primary and transit is secondary .

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 05 Apr 2023

Sir ADC ,
Your are correct, Dasha is important, she is recites Hanuman chalisa, what else she should do to come out of that problem. Nakshatra parivartan means venus is giving maraka dasa (mars) right sir that is so long

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 05 Apr 2023

Thanks for the feedback . Just ask her to do Hanuman Chalisa seven times a day . Moreover ask her to join
course to learn Sudarshan Kriya from Art Of living , which will surely be helpful .

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Apr 2023

Hi,

Yes, all Karakataka/Karaka Rashi folk will experience the effect of Saturn/Shani-dev's transit in the 8th house of Kumbha Rashi. So, it would make sense for Karakataka/Karaka Rashi folk and their near/dear ones to realize the resulting impact on all concerned (specially the native, in terms of stress/tension etc.).

Further, it would make sense (for both the native and those interacting with them) to calm down, be cautious, exercise patience and endure the current time-period without indulging in arguments. It would also help if the natives were to try and practice Yogasana and Meditation. Apart from that, it is said that chanting of simple Saturn/Shani-dev mantras, caring for aged/elderly, sick, disabled/handicapped etc., would help ease the effect. Below is one such simple mantra, that can be chanted 108 times daily...

Om Sham Shaneshcharaya Namaha

Sincerely...

pushpa sharma
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pushpa sharma » 05 Apr 2023

Sishya jee, ADC jee ,
Thanks for your valuable advìçe. One more quarry ,do any nivarana is needed if mother kark rashi (pushy Nakshatra 2nd charan) Father karka rashi(Ashlesa Nakshatra 1charan) son karka rashi ( pushy Nakshatra 4th charan)all are of karak rashi but different Nakshatra only mother &son has same rashi same Nakshatra but different charan ?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Apr 2023

Hi,

Now, I can imagine how the situation might be. Folk like me suggesting them to be calm, exercise caution/patience etc., might be a lot easier and very hard for them to comprehend. The reality though might be pretty charged up... like charged atmosphere resulting in Thunder and Lightening. In my humble opinion, it might not be a bad idea for elders like yourself (and perhaps parents of your daughter-in-law or other well-wishers) to remind both individuals frequently (assuming the child is young) of testing times and help calm them down... before things go out of control.

Further, it might not be a bad idea to consider more stringent remedies (like regular temple visit, performing special prayers like Archana and Homa/Havan), based on your abilities - specially if things seem to be going out of control (which I'm inclined to think might already be the case).

Sincerely....