Kindly guide/Ruby Stone

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ash2016
Contributor
Contributor
Kindly guide/Ruby Stone

Post by ash2016 » 14 Feb 2017

Dear All,
I have been told that my Sun is weak and I have read a lot about Ruby and its miraculous power.
Can I wear it and can anyone suggest its carat or ratti !
DOB:20-10-1973
Birth Time:18:23
Birth Place :Delhi, India
Regards,
Yours,
Ash

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Kindly guide/Ruby Stone

Post by astrovedic » 14 Feb 2017

ash2016 wrote:
14 Feb 2017
Dear All,
I have been told that my Sun is weak and I have read a lot about Ruby and its miraculous power.
Regards,
Yours,
Ash
Trikonadhipathi Surya is in the marakasthana, with Rogadhipathi Budha. How was the Surya Dasa and Bhukti’s in different Dasas, was it good or Problematic. This will decide if you should wear Ruby or not.

Ruby is a very potent stone that is Hot in temperament. It can cause serious health issues, which I have observed in many people including myself. Hence I exercise immense caution in recommending ruby.

If Sun is not positive in a chart, Manikya can cause much distress.

God Bless.

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 14 Feb 2017

Astro vedic ji,
To be honest; I do not remember as these years; I have been facing downs and downs.
Health :I am already facing neck and back ache and have developed BP since last year.
Wealth: I am already a big professional failure as a freelancing writer with nothing but brickbats from all and sundry.
Kindly suggest some step for better health and wealth.
Regards,
Yours,
Ash

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrovedic » 15 Feb 2017

ash2016 wrote:
14 Feb 2017
Astro vedic ji,
To be honest; I do not remember as these years; I have been facing downs and downs.
Health :I am already facing neck and back ache and have developed BP since last year.
Wealth: I am already a big professional failure as a freelancing writer with nothing but brickbats from all and sundry.
Regards,
Yours,
Ash
Just like I suspected. Get your thyroid checked, you may also have thyroid malfunction. Completely avoid Alcohol and Non –vegetarian food. These will make your condition worse.

You were running Chandra Dasa – Kuja Bhukti which aggravated Hypertension. Ashtama Karakatva of Mars is prominent instead of Lagnadhipathi Karakatvam. Hence the poor health.

Bhagyadhipathi Guru is neecha, The Gaja Kesari Yoga is thus powerless, Karma – Labhadhipathi Shani is under malefic Rahu – Ketu axis. Shani aspects the 9th H. All these indicate poor luck in fortune and profession.

Janma Nakshatra lord is Budha, Mars aspects moon. Hence there is bound to be depression and anxiety too.
Is there any turmoil in married life? it seems to be.

Ruby is strictly prohibited. Jupiter in particular needs to be strengthened. Wear a yellow sapphire min. 3 carats set in gold on the right index finger, It will boost your luck in your profession. Donate vastra and money to an old Brahmin priest on Thursday. These will boost luck.

In a brand new red cloth, put sweets and make a bundle. Give this to a young boy on a Tuesday. You may continue to do this as long as possible.

On a Shashti day preferably Suddha Paksham, perform Kumara pooja. Procedure: Invite 3/5 unmarried young boys and offer them meals (vegetarian), sweets and money .Apply chandanam and kumkum to their forehead and feet, show Arti. These will give respite from health issues.

Other Planets are also afflicted and need remedies.

God Bless !

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 16 Feb 2017

Astro Vedic ji,
Can I take up teaching or consultancy career for better income. Some one told me many years back that I must take guru related career for better future...
To be honest, I cannot afford gem or indulge in donation anything as my present financial condition is fragile.
Guide me please ...
Yours,
Ash

silkygrover
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by silkygrover » 17 Feb 2017

Ruby gemstone is related to the planet Sun this gemstone attracts almost all individuals. Ruby stone is also called Manik Ratna in Hindi. Wearing this stone bless with the positive powers of The Sun. Moreover, it showers its wearer with immense favors.

However, to earn all these benefits, it is suggested by the astrologers that stone should be worn following all the rules and rituals, otherwise wearing this Sun ruled gemstone does not bring sweet results.

However, the irony of the situation is that many people in actual don’t know how to wear ruby gemstone and in lack of awareness adopt this stone is such a way that it does not bring any positive changes in their lives.

Procedure of Wearing Ruby Gemstone

The weight of the ruby stone should be in between 3 carat to 6 carats. Ideally a stone whose weight varies in between these two figures are considered to be the best ruby stone.
Ruby stone should ideally be embedded either in Gold or Silver to experience the best results.
Purposed day wear this stone is Sunday at morning between 5 am to 6 am. If possible, it should be worn during the Shukla Paksha.
Before wearing ruby stone should be kept into Gangajal or honey in order to exculpate all the negativities from the stone.
While wearing this stone burn 5 sticks of incense and pray to the god Sun for your well-being. Now hold the ring in your hand and round incense around the ring for 11 times
After this recite the following Mantra of Sun “ॐ सूर्याय नम” and wear stone in your ring finger.
The ruby gemstone will start paying off good results to you after 30 days post wearing and it will continue to shower you with his blessing till four years. And then it will become inactive.
It has also kept in mind that in order to cherish the benefits of wearing this stone, clean your stone on regular intervals.

Benefits of Wearing Ruby Gemstone

Ruby Gemstone being ruled by the Planet of the principal source of energy in the universe attracts wisdom, wealth, prosperity to its wearer.

Wearing this stone ward-off against all the blood related diseases. Eventually, a person who is suffering from blood diseases should wear this stone.
A native who is born under the Zodiac sign Leo and born in the month of July should adopt this stone to enroll themselves to cherish all the benefits being offered by Sun led ruby stone.
Wearing ruby stone enhances the concentration and memory power of its native. Moreover, it invokes spirituality and kindness in the heart of its native.
This is a very much a heart centered stone, and it personifies the Divine love of the Creator.
It is a stone of manifestation, and will also support the retention of wealth, spirituality.

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 18 Feb 2017

astrovedic wrote:
15 Feb 2017
ash2016 wrote:
14 Feb 2017
Astro vedic ji,
Regards,
Yours,
Ash
Just like I suspected. Get your thyroid checked, you may also have thyroid malfunction. Completely avoid Alcohol and Non –vegetarian food. These will make your condition worse.

You were running Chandra Dasa – Kuja Bhukti which aggravated Hypertension. Ashtama Karakatva of Mars is prominent instead of Lagnadhipathi Karakatvam. Hence the poor health.

Bhagyadhipathi Guru is neecha, The Gaja Kesari Yoga is thus powerless, Karma – Labhadhipathi Shani is under malefic Rahu – Ketu axis. Shani aspects the 9th H. All these indicate poor luck in fortune and profession.

Janma Nakshatra lord is Budha, Mars aspects moon. Hence there is bound to be depression and anxiety too.
Is there any turmoil in married life? it seems to be.

Ruby is strictly prohibited. Jupiter in particular needs to be strengthened. Wear a yellow sapphire min. 3 carats set in gold on the right index finger, It will boost your luck in your profession. Donate vastra and money to an old Brahmin priest on Thursday. These will boost luck.

In a brand new red cloth, put sweets and make a bundle. Give this to a young boy on a Tuesday. You may continue to do this as long as possible.

On a Shashti day preferably Suddha Paksham, perform Kumara pooja. Procedure: Invite 3/5 unmarried young boys and offer them meals (vegetarian), sweets and money .Apply chandanam and kumkum to their forehead and feet, show Arti. These will give respite from health issues.

Other Planets are also afflicted and need remedies.

God Bless !
Astro vedic ji,
Can I take up teaching or advisory career on full time basis.
Kindly suggest some thing simple as my present financial condition is not that strong.
Regards,
Yours,
Ash

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrovedic » 19 Feb 2017

ash2016 wrote:
16 Feb 2017
Astro Vedic ji,
Can I take up teaching or consultancy career for better income. Some one told me many years back that I must take guru related career for better future...
To be honest, I cannot afford gem or indulge in donation anything as my present financial condition is fragile.
Guide me please ...
Yours,
Ash
Your original question gives the impression that you can afford Ruby. In fact, I never suggest gemstones as remedies to anyone unless the person demands them, or seems affluent. Anyways the other remedies are not expensive.

Teaching as a profession is promising and you should succeed in it. The current dasa- bhukti and transits are suitable too.

The easiest (and cost effective) remedies for pacifying planets are worshiping their Adhi –Pratyadhi devatas. Fast and worship Guru Dakshinamoorthy /Shiva on Thursdays, Offer water to an Ashwattha (Peepal) tree on Saturdays, For improvement in health fast and worship lord Karthikeya on Shashti days.

God bless.

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 20 Feb 2017

astrovedic wrote:
19 Feb 2017
ash2016 wrote:
16 Feb 2017
Astro Vedic ji,
Guide me please ...
Yours,
Ash
Your original question gives the impression that you can afford Ruby. In fact, I never suggest gemstones as remedies to anyone unless the person demands them, or seems affluent. Anyways the other remedies are not expensive.

Teaching as a profession is promising and you should succeed in it. The current dasa- bhukti and transits are suitable too.

The easiest (and cost effective) remedies for pacifying planets are worshiping their Adhi –Pratyadhi devatas. Fast and worship Guru Dakshinamoorthy /Shiva on Thursdays, Offer water to an Ashwattha (Peepal) tree on Saturdays, For improvement in health fast and worship lord Karthikeya on Shashti days.

God bless.
Astro Vedic ji,
On the contrary; I cannot afford it as I am broke.
Thanks for guiding simple remedies.
Kindly also guide-am I or my janam kundali blessed with necessary eloquence skills to become a teacher or guide others.
Regards,
Yours,
Ash

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 21 Feb 2017

ash2016 wrote:
14 Feb 2017
Dear All,
Regards,
Yours,
Ash
Dear ash2016
Sun is your 5th lord debilitated in the 7th house

wearing a stone does not turn a malefic / innimical affects of a planet into positive....

but rather only enhances / exaggerates the affect of that planet...so if a planet is already negative....then the negative affect of that planet becomes even more / magnified when wearing a stone for that planet....

In your case a ruby would enhance the negative affects of a weak sun.....

The ONLY ways in my view of reducing the negativity of a weak planet is through prayers, penance and social service...

Unfortunately buying a few thousand rupees of stone to override many life times of accrued karma......not only does not work....but is also at odds with the entire theory of Karmik balances.

Regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 22 Feb 2017

Dear Shilpa,
Thanks for your answer. If you can, then please guide me further.

Should I take up teaching or consultancy as being suggested by an elderly astrologer-

In your horoscope he 10th house is weak and afflicted. That explains the problem with your career. Saturn, the lord of 10th house is retrograde and is situated in the 3rd house (8th from 10th).

Tenth house is occupied by debilitated Jupiter. We have discussed that earlier. Sun, another natural karaka for career, is debilitated in 7th house (10th from 10th).

The right career is not the one chose by you but the one desired by you - teaching/advisory. Do the necessary upay for Jupiter and choose a teaching/advisory kind of job. There will be more job satisfaction and peace and prosperity in the long run."

Note: He also told me weak jupiter is affecting my eloquence ; I ought to do necessary upayas. But, I do not know Upayas ! Kindly guide me

Regards,
Yours,
Ash

astrovedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrovedic » 22 Feb 2017

@ Ash, As you see Shilpaji also has advised against ruby. Please undertake the fasts and prayers as suggested.

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 24 Feb 2017

astrovedic wrote:
22 Feb 2017
@ Ash, As you see Shilpaji also has advised against ruby. Please undertake the fasts and prayers as suggested.
Astrovedic ji,
Thanks again !
Kindly also guide, it may sound strange that an astrologer guided me that my kundali indicates a successful political career. He told me to strengthen sun for a successful career ,confidence etc.
This is why, he suggested Ruby !
Regards,
Yours,
Ash

ash2016
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ash2016 » 24 Feb 2017

shilpa wrote:
21 Feb 2017
ash2016 wrote:
14 Feb 2017
Dear All,
Regards,
Yours,
Ash
Dear ash2016
Sun is your 5th lord debilitated in the 7th house

wearing a stone does not turn a malefic / innimical affects of a planet into positive....

but rather only enhances / exaggerates the affect of that planet...so if a planet is already negative....then the negative affect of that planet becomes even more / magnified when wearing a stone for that planet....

In your case a ruby would enhance the negative affects of a weak sun.....

The ONLY ways in my view of reducing the negativity of a weak planet is through prayers, penance and social service...

Unfortunately buying a few thousand rupees of stone to override many life times of accrued karma......not only does not work....but is also at odds with the entire theory of Karmik balances.

Regards
Shilpa,
Thanks !
Well, an elderly astrologer guided me or predicted that my kundali suits teaching and politics as suitable career. But, I should strengthen Lord Sun for confidence, career etc. This is why I wanted to learn about Ruby.

Kindly guide, if he was right or took me for a ride or tried to make me feel happy!
Regards,
Yours,
Ash

kamranshaikh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by kamranshaikh » 06 Mar 2019

ash2016 wrote:
> Dear All,
> I have been told that my Sun is weak and I have read a lot about Ruby and
> its miraculous power.
> Can I wear it and can anyone suggest its carat or ratti !
> DOB:20-10-1973
> Birth Time:18:23
> Birth Place :Delhi, India
> Regards,
> Yours,
> Ash

Yes you can wear Ruby gemstone of 3 carat