Stone for me

For discussion on remedial measures (upayas) - mantras, yagyas, puja, charity, gems, ishta devata
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Stone for me

Post by SM1983 » 14 Feb 2017

Hi All,

Whether stone for Saturn will be appropriate for to come out from constant failures and bad health.

Male
June 7, 1983
16:10
Durgapur (23.48 N,87.32 E), West Bengal, India

Thanks,

SM1983

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Stone for me

Post by SM1983 » 23 Feb 2017

Please help.
Thanks,

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 26 Feb 2017

You need to strengthen Jupiter for the time being when your personal belief is being challenged and you are being tested for swadharma. Have continued faith in the almighty, follow strict sattvic diet and observe maun vrat , as far as possible. A good time is approaching soon.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 26 Feb 2017

Wearing stone for saturn will increase health issues. You need to wear pearl and offer water to the rising sun to overcome issues mentioned.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 26 Feb 2017

[quote=SWARNIM post_id=236575 time=1488130530 user_id=3476]
You need to strengthen Jupiter for the time being when your personal belief is being challenged and you are being tested for swadharma. Have continued faith in the almighty, follow strict sattvic diet and observe maun vrat , as far as possible. A good time is approaching soon.
[/quote]

Thank you Swarnimji.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 26 Feb 2017

[quote=astroduffer post_id=236578 time=1488132659 user_id=1774]
Wearing stone for saturn will increase health issues. You need to wear pearl and offer water to the rising sun to overcome issues mentioned.
[/quote]

Thank you very much astro D ji.

Regards,

Sourish

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 27 Feb 2017

Thank you Swarnimji.

Regards,

SM1983

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 01 Apr 2017

Hello Astro D sir,

Actually i am wearing pearl last few years (2012-2017). Unfortunately, i have not received any benefit out it. Because, my situation is same or worst compared to earlier.So, I asked above question.

Problems are:-
1. Huge mind instability. 100s of thoughts running in mind.
2. No Sleep and digestive track issues. Mind is also very anxious and fearful.
3. Very high mount of stress and anger for no reason
4. High lipid profile
5. High uric and joint pain. Also, pain in feet.
6.Always troubled in office by peers and boss. Always under dog. Everybody plays game with me.
7. Doing MBA, but many papers are pending
8. No marriage
9. Situation is stagnanat for me and at home. No travel in many years. Only home to office and office to home.
10. Overall no luck in anything
11. Working in same company last 8 years. Not exactly working just trying to survive.

Please suggest some remedy. Many years going like this.

Thanks and Regards,

SM1983

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 02 Apr 2017

The question was regarding stone so i advised what is wearable for you. Pearl is the stone to wear but looks like either the energization is not proper or it is not proper pearl at all. Having said that you should remove if the same is not working for you and keep chandra yantra at home and worship daily. Even Rudrabhisheka will help you ward off issues. Vishnu Sahasranaam in these situations is very very helpful on day to day basis.

The need of the hour for you is to appease Saturn. That will give results of moon better. But do not donate items related to Saturn. Just offer prayers and til oil diya.

Retro Saturn is a very difficult planet to handle via any remedies. So you must put in your best consistently and repose faith in Shanideva. Reciting or listening Sundarkand on Saturdays will give immense relief.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 03 Apr 2017

Astro Di ji....thank you for your advice. It helps me.

The pearl was given by my family astrologer and he is my relative. So, i am not sure that it will be fake or any other issue. But, what I noticed that after wearing pearl my mind fluctuates a lot. Some time good and some time bad. So, I had doubt that whether pearl is helping me or not.

I do hanuman chalisa and light til oil diya every every diya.

I think your second paragraph says, if i do worship of lord saturn patiently, that will improve the condition of moon. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

SM1983

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 03 Apr 2017

Yes worshiping Lord Saturn is the key for you. Visit Shanidev temple on Saturdays and offer almonds to your capacity. Other than that make it a habit to visit Hanumanji temple everyday while you begin for work. On Tuesdays and Saturdays offer coconut.

These are simple but effective remedies to help you ease the situation. Peace of mind will be regained with these things.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 03 Apr 2017

Thank you very much for your advice. I will follow them.

Regards,

SM1983

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 03 Jul 2017

Astro D ji......I would like to give some feedback to you. I started going to hanuman temple near by, and that improved my situation. Absolutely I can feel that. There is idol of Shani deva inside the temple, and i prayed to him to remove obstacles. I feel some peace of mind.

I shifted to a new place in 2009 march, and things started falling apart after that (Sep-Oct 2009). Till now I have seen the full Sun MD and some part of Moon MD, so i am expecting that neither Sun MD or Moon MD did anything bad to me. I am telling that based on my experience about my situation. Please could you help me to understand the role of saturn in my life. I visited some astrologers, and all of them said they will not be able to do anything, I have to go through it. Now my question is how long? Is retrograde saturn will keep me in this situation life long. Forget about a good life, now every day I struggle to live a below average life.

Thank you.

Regards,
SM1983

Male
June 7, 1983
16:10
Durgapur (23.48 N,87.32 E), West Bengal, India

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 03 Jul 2017

its not just saturn but rahu's aspect on it that creates problems and takes away the sheen of yogakaraka saturn. it also indicates pitru dosha. must appease ancestors too.

strength and ability of a planet to do good is determined by navamsa depositors strength in rasi. sat in mars navamsa and mars in 8th in rasi is difficulties galore via saturn. hence i advised those remedies.

Serve handicapped and leprsy patients. do pitru sevas regularly. Sat n rahu both will take you to new heights.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 04 Jul 2017

Thank you. Now I could able to understand a little. I think these are very critical points. So pitru dosa is also contributing to my issues and thats why you asked me to strengthen Sun(02 April 2017 post).

Thanks again.

Regards,

SM1983

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 31 Jul 2017

Hello Astro D ji....

Last 3.5 weeks I am feeling very very anxious for no reason. It is very fearful experience. Although it is not new to me.I was OK till end of June. What has changed in 3-4 weeks?

Thank you.

Regards,

SM1983

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 31 Jul 2017

Mars got debiliated in gochar. Please donate red masoor daal in hanumanji temple tomorrow. put two drops of camphor oil in bath bucket and then take bath.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 31 Jul 2017

Thank you. I will do this today.
Regards,
SM1983

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 31 Jul 2017

camphor bath thing is everyday feature not just today.

SM1983
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SM1983 » 01 Aug 2017

ok...thank you.

Regards,
SM1983

Aliz18
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Aliz18 » 16 Sep 2018

Wear opal as it reflects your personal planet, s rays. Since, Venus is 9th from lagna.No harm shall be there for you.Rather you may get personality enhancement by wearing this.